Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From today’s video.
Andrea: Can you hear the bells? It’s like fuckin’ Quasimodo.

Demi: Who’s that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The faces she pulls in photos like what is she actually going for coz she just looks like an idiot. Demi time to get a real job and give up on socials

Reactions: 6
Only person on YouTube that can make jet skis with a gorgeous Mountain View look so boring. And the day was so dull she left in the bit where they decided if her mum should use the bloody public toilet. And sampling the local cuisine and having a Chinese. I am genuinely rooting for this lass but she’s a lost cause at this point. She needs to make her videos private and start filming for her memories and her memories only

Reactions: 3
Only person on YouTube that can make jet skis with a gorgeous Mountain View look so boring. And the day was so dull she left in the bit where they decided if her mum should use the bloody public toilet. And sampling the local cuisine and having a Chinese. I am genuinely rooting for this lass but she’s a lost cause at this point. She needs to make her videos private and start filming for her memories and her memories only
Rooting for her? Gurl...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you’re buying fakes why buy fakes of cheap shoes? She looks so bad 100% of the time

Reactions: 10
The fake Guess shoes reminds me of my Uncle Nobhead who bought fake Hi Tech copies in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha so the fat twit got out and ran after Sean’s comments 😭😂🤣 I’ve done couch to 5k and tbf it is challenging starting and building it up but no way should she be that fucked after the first one. Serious health issues, thought we were gonna witness her pop her fake Guess clogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha so the fat twit got out and ran after Sean’s comments 😭😂🤣 I’ve done couch to 5k and tbf it is challenging starting and building it up but no way should she be that fucked after the first one. Serious health issues, thought we were gonna witness her pop her fake Guess clogs!
If she's going to the gym like she's said she has been doing she shouldn't be that bad. But again more lies for the Internet. I couldn't do a 5k run at the moment mainly due to issues with my knees. I have done it in the past a couple of times, they have a park run near where I live each Saturday. Maybe once I've built up some muscle/strength around that area I will try it out again.

Reactions: 3
Her twatting around in business casual outside her house is sending me man 🤣 imagine being her neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but for someone who’s supposedly been regularly going to the gym, a 60 second run with 90 second rest shouldn’t be sending you into cardiac arrest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I did couch to 5k a few years ago and restarted this week after having a baby last year and about 2 and a half stone heavier than when I used to run regularly and I'm gobsmacked at her needing more than 90 secs recovery time for running 60 secs??? The state of her 😅

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but for someone who’s supposedly been regularly going to the gym, a 60 second run with 90 second rest shouldn’t be sending you into cardiac arrest.
That’s shocking — then again she did train for six months to stand through a Beyoncé concert

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's the point I made earlier, like how can she be that unfit if she's a regular gym goer. It's basically because she doesn't go to the gym and edits her photos instead because it's the easy option.
I find Demi to be one of these people that always have an excuse or reason as to why they are not at fault or why they can't do something. How old is she? 27/28 something like that. It's crazy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7