Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’re both in black tops and cream trousers too 😭 who’d wear matching outfits with their little brother to go to a museum 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demi Donnelly #61 office clothes fashion lover, fancies her amber wright loving brother

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean absolutely no offence to anyone here, but those optical illusion museums are quite literally everywhere, why the hell you’d go to one on your holiday when there’s so many more things to do/see in Oslo is absolutely beyond me. We were literally running around trying to fit everything in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Demi Donnelly #61 more chemistry with her brother than Sean, aiming for old money aesthetic from shein
Dammit I can’t edit but I’ve thought of an addition…
Demi Donnelly #61 more chemistry with her brother than Sean, aiming for old money ayesthetic from shein

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, she's dressed like she's staying overnight at her gran's, spilled food allover herself, so had to borrow something from nana's wardrobe.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 22.56.48.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.