Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I keep re watching this…
The hand through the knotty hair
The missing the pocket
The wanna be sultry look

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Had to post it here for everyone to see 🤣

IMG_8268.jpg

You tell her Sean!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She looks like a year 6 kid whose trousers are a bit small, but their mum doesn’t want to buy a new pair because they’re going up to secondary school in a couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have been doing calisthenics on a weekend and I won't lie some of the exercises are quite tricky and are difficult to do but the benefits really do outweigh the negatives.

Reactions: 1
Really impressed at how well Sean is doing. He's definitely taken his health and fitness seriously. Demi could definitely follow his lead.

Reactions: 8
She looks like a year 6 kid whose trousers are a bit small, but their mum doesn’t want to buy a new pair because they’re going up to secondary school in a couple of months.
It’s because even though they aren’t high waisted trousers, she rags them up her fanny to try and hide her massive gut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Seans at breaking point with her, the snide comments, working out, I think hes getting ready to leavvveeeeee
---
also that video of her on her story eating in costa shes eating like a grandma who has no dentures in!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m loving Sean with ten bob in him - I’m here for his glow up and new dolly bird era 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They hate each other. I expect that’s why she is spending all her savings then she doesn’t have to use it to fix up the house/ go halves if or when they split!

Reactions: 14
Just finished the part 2 of the trip with her mam, Demi seems so odd with her like they are strangers.
---
They hate each other. I expect that’s why she is spending all her savings then she doesn’t have to use it to fix up the house/ go halves if or when they split!
They do, it's beyond toxic.

Reactions: 5
I unfortunately think she suits this corporate dress nonsense more than her previous “eras” maybe it’s a sign she should get back in the office

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10