Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just canā€™t believe sheā€™s paid a hundred quid for shoes tbh. Theyā€™ll be on vinted quicker than you can say ā€œIā€™d like to see your face compared to hersā€
Theyā€™re either from a charity shop, fake, or both. Dunno if itā€™s the crappy photo quality but the logos look fake. potentially bought from TK Maxx but thereā€™s just no way sheā€™s bought brand new guess shoes

Reactions: 12
She 100% didnā€™t pay for a new pair from the store šŸ˜‚ Theyā€™ll be from Vinted.
---
IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8217.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is the girl that stretches out converse. Why she thought the skinniest shoes on earth were a good choice I donā€™t know

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how her latest TikTok sheā€™s sharing her biggest paid brand deal. She was paid Ā£7000 for a 6 month contract. Thats a grand and a bit a month (cba to do the math) hardly anything to brag about šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine her 10 to 2 feet walking in them shoes thoughšŸ˜‚ proper tit flickersšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how she thinks fakes are just amazing. It fits in perfectly with the influencer lifestyle though. All fake, no money, no personality, no morals, in masses of debt, attention seekers, liars, scammers, massive egos, abusive, bullies, and they are a dying breed! The shelf life is up on them!

Reactions: 7
I love how her latest TikTok sheā€™s sharing her biggest paid brand deal. She was paid Ā£7000 for a 6 month contract. Thats a grand and a bit a month (cba to do the math) hardly anything to brag about šŸ¤£
How cum all of a sudden she telling everyone what she makes on brand deal n stuff she never used to

Reactions: 6
How cum all of a sudden she telling everyone what she makes on brand deal n stuff she never used to
Basically because she gets called broke on here. She is broke but won't ever admit that. Bragging about money is a way of trying to ease her worry about her actual money troubles. If you tell yourself something often enough you end up believing it.

Reactions: 9
I don't get this tit at allšŸ˜­šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21