Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hardly ever comment but what the F is the deal with those horrible plastic naff shoes?! I’ve just seen the clickety-clack walking video. Someone please explain this to me? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i am howlinggggggg at those shoes worn with wide leg jeans. i can't
i think she's trying to look 'old money' .....................................................................................

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair is yellow! And demi hun those trousers are giving BV and thrush all rolled into one!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon Sean is going to break up with her soon. I just have a feeling.
Say goodbye to your house fatty.
I guess you can keep one dog each x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2894965Surely she’s trolling us -looks like she’s shat herself
I honestly don't know what look shes trying to go for in this post. The caption is from mean girls but that aint what the photos are screaming. Shes stood outside a garage with a glass of feckin o.j dressed like shes in an office wearing shoes she cant walk in and suffocating her pig trotters. I don't get it, the whole thing is bleeping ridiculous😂
---
I bet her neighbours sit there pissing themselves laughing while looking out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so bleeping try hard man. She’s desperate to be an aesthetic influencer but she’s a fat ugly chav, it’s never gunna happen ya heffa.

• Haha
I honestly don't know what look shes trying to go for in this post. The caption is from mean girls but that aint what the photos are screaming. Shes stood outside a garage with a glass of feckin o.j dressed like shes in an office wearing shoes she cant walk in and suffocating her pig trotters. I don't get it, the whole thing is bleeping ridiculous😂
---
I bet her neighbours sit there pissing themselves laughing while looking out the window
I need to what what her neighbors really think of her 🤣 why dose she think that photo shoot in front of the garage wearing that is aesthetically pleasing 🤣 and get in loser as her caption she only loser round there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so bleeping try hard man. She’s desperate to be an aesthetic influencer but she’s a fat ugly chav, it’s never gunna happen ya heffa.
Nailed it! This is the strap line of her INFLUENCEZZZZAAA career. She tries to be like all the other aesthetic girls but fails HARD.

Reactions: 7
The whole office fantasy world is funny.
Let's break her Social Media Life into pieces 🧩

* Her view/engagement is shocking, she's fallen into that category of influencers nobody cares about anymore. I would hazard a guess that this is purely based on her lack of work ethic and lack of understanding that the world changes, people grow and they don't want to see the same thing over and over again. I would think this is also down to her horrible attitude and the inability to stick to anything. She has no flow to her you tube. She posts trash on Tik Tok, her Instagram is full of half naked rubbish and flits from this to that very quickly. I would also say she hasn't got an original idea in her head and quickly copies or jumps on trends. When she does this she can't even do it justice because she puts the bare minimum in.

* This travel influencer lifestyle whatever it is just isn't worth the time or energy even watching. She can't vlog to save her life and she doesn't do anything worthy of watching.

* Failed Business, while she likes everyone to believe this is down to her being overwhelmed we all know this is because people have actually realized it's a scam and she just isn't worth investing in. So she's getting no orders.

* Her bragging about money, this is only because it's been said on here many times that she's broke. Demi we know you are scraping by each month with whatever scraps you get from Tik Tok, you tube & selling your dirty clothes on vinted/depop.

* No real friends, her friends are her mum and Nan. She can't keep/maintain real proper friendships because I'm guessing they get sick of her behavior after a while and realise she's full of lies and they don't want to be tarred with that brush. Anyone who she does hang out with is only their for selfish reasons such as building their own socials up.

* She has these Eras, I mean what are they all about! It's very childish and pointless. The whole office clothing era, what is it even doing for her. Pretty much everything you see her in ends up on vinted or depop weeks later because she only has it for content purposes. It's such a waste.

* Never sticking to anything, how many times has this girl tried to reinvent herself. How many times has she started something that has lasted 5 minutes and because it's not gone viral she's thrown it away. She has no staying power for anything.

* The constant editing of photos, this for me is stupid. She talks about body positivity and all that but every photo is edited. We are all different shapes and sizes and we all weigh different weights. Just own your body and either be proud of it or do something to help yourself to change it.

* Fake lifestyle, you can bet when that camera is turned off she's totally miserable. Influencers love to portray this fantasy world and behind it all is misery and panic. Very few of them actually have money, you can tell the ones that do and you can tell the ones that don't. Demi doesn't.

* Lies, how many lies have been told for views? So many! She can't even remember her own lies because she's told that many.

At the end of it all Demi was easily turned by money, attention and greed. It actually says a lot about a person when they are easily swayed. She has no moral compass and has no compassion for others. Any who questions her gets vicious responses not just from her but her followers. It's not good behavior. The whole getting into a car with a stranger, it's really dangerous behavior but she couldn't see any danger to it and was actively justifying it. It's so wrong and no wonder her channel is in the toilet.

• Heart
The video of her clonking down the path has me in stitches, the polyester trousers are too small and with all that friction will surely catch fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The video of her clonking down the path has me in stitches, the polyester trousers are too small and with all that friction will surely catch fire 😂
It’s the fact she’s literally stamping down the street with her 10 to 2 feet because she can’t walk properly in heels. It’s killing me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
EVERYTHING she does is wrong. Stinking fat chav.

IMG_8256.jpeg
IMG_8257.jpeg
IMG_8258.jpeg

---
Imagine the view her neighbours have doing those photoshoots 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing

IMG_8259.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
EVERYTHING she does is wrong. Stinking fat chav.

View attachment 2895139View attachment 2895140View attachment 2895141
---
Imagine the view her neighbours have doing those photoshoots 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing

View attachment 2895152
It's actually a nice house from the outside. That blue garage door not matching the front door would do my tits in.

Are the pockets supposed to be on your arse??? I don't like those TROUSERS at all. She's not American I dislike her saying pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 10