Demi Donnelly #60 AYE want to ride my bicycle, AYE want to ride my bike

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new style is genuinely awful, but she thinks she is stunning. Her little trotters wedged in the pointed toe shoes :sick: she does nothing but miss each time and has zero style.
Also, who takes her pics? The recent ones she posted in the empty carpark made me cringe. Imagine driving around a multi-story (traumatic enough) and having to dodge Big D in office attire looking off into the distance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her new style is genuinely awful, but she thinks she is stunning. Her little trotters wedged in the pointed toe shoes :sick: she does nothing but miss each time and has zero style.
Also, who takes her pics? The recent ones she posted in the empty carpark made me cringe. Imagine driving around a multi-story (traumatic enough) and having to dodge Big D in office attire looking off into the distance 😂
I’m 99% sure she sets up a tripod and takes all the photos herself 😂
---
Something like this:

IMG_8277.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
A good video idea would be her going to a stylist, she would be advised she is wearing all the wrong things.

Reactions: 13
I think they think all the Instagram comments are ‘funny’ and shows that they have ‘banta’ 🫠 when in reality it’s so strange that a couple who have been together for a decade literally cannot speak in a nice way to eachother! And I know this is just on Instagram and ‘we don’t see their whole lives’ but from what we see on her vlogs they are even worse to eachother in real life!
I’m the same age as Demi and have been with my bf for 10 years also, and it all he did was comment like that on my posts/speak to me how they speak to eachother I’d be so upset - in fact I find people who cannot have a conversation without using insults and ‘joke/sarcasm’ responses so insanely boring and exhausting that every time I see Demi/seans interactions online I cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they think all the Instagram comments are ‘funny’ and shows that they have ‘banta’ 🫠 when in reality it’s so strange that a couple who have been together for a decade literally cannot speak in a nice way to eachother! And I know this is just on Instagram and ‘we don’t see their whole lives’ but from what we see on her vlogs they are even worse to eachother in real life!
I’m the same age as Demi and have been with my bf for 10 years also, and it all he did was comment like that on my posts/speak to me how they speak to eachother I’d be so upset - in fact I find people who cannot have a conversation without using insults and ‘joke/sarcasm’ responses so insanely boring and exhausting that every time I see Demi/seans interactions online I cringe
I don't understand their relationship either. They really rip into each other. I thought the whole point was to support each other not to rip each other down at any given opportunity. Yeah joke and have fun but not like they do.

Reactions: 7
Yes exactly! Like can we talk civilly now? Instead of just all this walking on ice waiting for some acerbic response to everything? The fact that it’s so established between them is so toxic. I’d get fed up with it, just a constant tussle and no mutual respect

Reactions: 5
Yes exactly! Like can we talk civilly now? Instead of just all this walking on ice waiting for some acerbic response to everything? The fact that it’s so established between them is so toxic. I’d get fed up with it, just a constant tussle and no mutual respect
I do agree that there should be boundaries within relationships that shouldn't ever be crossed. The fact they can easily drag each other down is very worrying. Yeah joke around but be supportive. Kindness really costs nothing. I think they believe this is normal behaviour, who knows what they have learnt from their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
THEM SINGING SONGS ON THE CABLE CART. OH bleeping HELL. THE SOUND OF MUSIC SONGS 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A good video idea would be her going to a stylist, she would be advised she is wearing all the wrong things.
Honestly this!
---
I do agree that there should be boundaries within relationships that shouldn't ever be crossed. The fact they can easily drag each other down is very worrying. Yeah joke around but be supportive. Kindness really costs nothing. I think they believe this is normal behaviour, who knows what they have learnt from their parents.
I honestly think Aye is saying what he genuinely thinks and demi is just trying her hardest to brush it of as 'banta' I think by the end of this year he will have fucked her off

Reactions: 5