Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you keep telling yourself that Demi 🙄
Holding onto him for dear life and he's edging away from her - body language speaks volumes here. He doesn't love her, I'm sure he likes her - but if he grew balls he'd be gone.

Reactions: 13
Big D's ma is going to make it down the aisle before demi & sean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She'll have been engaged less time an' all.

Do you reckon this will be the make or break for them? Seeing as she's not long mentioned them 'viewing' places. I'm sure she said this mid 2023 that sean and her were looking at venues and what not.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Big D's ma is going to make it down the aisle before demi & sean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: She'll have been engaged less time an' all.

Do you reckon this will be the make or break for them? Seeing as she's not long mentioned them 'viewing' places. I'm sure she said this mid 2023 that sean and her were looking at venues and what not.
They really are a bunch of trash that family aren't they! I'm sure it'll be the tack fest of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No over exaggeration she literally looks like she’s in her 60s (no offence to anyone in their 60s I bet you don’t look like this beast)
Just out of curiosity - what age are we all? I've always wondered if we're just a bunch of teenagers or old geriatrics who should know better :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll start, I'm 51 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just out of curiosity - what age are we all? I've always wondered if we're just a bunch of teenagers or old geriatrics who should know better :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll start, I'm 51 😁
Officially 36 but mentally probably about 12 and physically about 102 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if we'll get the healthy eating videos for January lol asif she'll stick to it:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
List of things she will say she will do in 2024 but won't?

Travel, get married, eat healthier, build a scRAPchur empire

Reactions: 7
My partner thinks travel business, discounts and travel packages 😂😂
Very interesting. Not something i would have gone for, but she is off “travelling” so who knows. The next TUI I hear
---
I’m 24. I was actually thinking this the other day!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.