Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new year you beautiful bunch of trolls! I hope you all had a lovely Chrimbo!

That foot photo can you please have some respect; for our stomachs!!! That's my breakfast out of the question :ROFLMAO::sick::ROFLMAO: I really want to know how bad her wobbler was on Christmas day for her to not have vlogged anything 👀

Reactions: 8
Happy new year hunnybuns!!!! Place your bets on when scrapture will be forgotten… and what her new hobby of the year will be

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy new year hunnybuns!!!! Place your bets on when scrapture will be forgotten… and what her new hobby of the year will be
I think with all her fake bad reviews that she keeps complaining about I doubt it will be long. She's clearly not getting any money from it, she's not liked enough.

Reactions: 6
I think with all her fake bad reviews that she keeps complaining about I doubt it will be long. She's clearly not getting any money from it, she's not liked enough.
"She's not liked enough". She's not liked AT ALL 😂 I know we have a strong dislike to her over here on Tattle, and contrary to popular belief - it's not just because we're just a bunch of trolls! She genuinely is a bleep of a person with a very nasty streak. Just ask any of her ex friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
demi: *uses drunk elephant skincare*
also demi: *shops at heron foods*
get yourself a girl who can do both!

girl if i had drunk elephant budget, it'd be everyday ocado deliveries

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She wouldn't pay for Drunk Elephant though, she is too tight!

Reactions: 14
ok but credit where credit's due, the gift she made for her dad is quite sweet actually.

• Sad
  • Haha
"She's not liked enough". She's not liked AT ALL 😂 I know we have a strong dislike to her over here on Tattle, and contrary to popular belief - it's not just because we're just a bunch of trolls! She genuinely is a bleep of a person with a very nasty streak. Just ask any of her ex friends.
Oh I know she isn't liked, but there are losers who buy from her. I dislike her because she's not a good person
---

Drunk elephant was gifted to her. She'd never buy them herself because they are so expensive.

Reactions: 3
Oh I know she isn't liked, but there are losers who buy from her. I dislike her because she's not a good person
---

Drunk elephant was gifted to her. She'd never buy them herself because they are so expensive.
Funny she gifted Jess that and clearly it was PR lol

• Haha
Exactly! I know I’m a bit of a troll but I post here because there is no where else to call Demi out! She’s an outright bullshitter who says and does anything to make money online. A quick read of the comments shows her viewers are not the sharpest knives in the drawer and they believe her “I’m so beyond grateful” bullshit so I post here and if one person reads it and thinks I’m not going to watch Demi again, then I’m happy!

Her most recent bullshit is on TikTok, she’s basically come out and said drama in her small business gets her more engagement and by sheer coincidence look at all these incidents of drama she’s had lately! Scrapture will end up on the scrap heap along with everything else she does! She really is a waste of oxygen!

Reactions: 13
She at Sean's parents house and posted the diner but didn't post her Christmas day something definitely went wrong

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.