Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way they are going traveling. Sean has a decent job for starters. Plus they wouldn't leave the dogs. They might do a couple of uk road trips plus any gifted holidays that come their way. But there won't be any ruck sacks involved. And wherever they go, demi won't be able to pronounce it or find it on a map.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's no way they are going traveling. Sean has a decent job for starters. Plus they wouldn't leave the dogs. They might do a couple of uk road trips plus any gifted holidays that come their way. But there won't be any ruck sacks involved. And wherever they go, demi won't be able to pronounce it or find it on a map.
I hate how she keeps saying they’re planning to do a lot of travelling when really all she means is going on holiday! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she say she like to use a hair mask ones a year 🤨. Most the stuff she got is every day items you pick up as you need. Slippers and body sets are a think but who need million and one shampoo face creams and clips. And she gets most stuff like that in pr 🤷🏻‍♀️.

And the old papers and stuff will work there way in to peoples orders

The box's was cringe why did Sean's parents have poorly wrap old cardboard box well her family got pretty box's and her bossing everyone about
I agree about the boxes, poor effort that.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice the 3 vegan milk with the date 3/1/24 and she said she picked up 3 cause it had until the end of January 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love karma <3

Bet she rear ended someone not paying attention to the road, probably didn't help that she was driving in those fake slipper uggs. 😂
Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 17.52.18.png

---
Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 17.53.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy new year hunnybuns! I’d love to see your new years days compared to our Demz x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.