Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right? Who over the age of 13 is still getting a piles of cheap filler gifts for Christmas from their parents? I thought this behaviour stopped when you hit puberty?!

Since I was about 15 at Christmas I usually get one big or main present, and then maybe one or two little gifts. It's not the cost it's the stupid amount of little items all wrapped up that blows my mind. The total was probably around £200 - she could have got one lovely gift instead of fifty tit gifts.

I love how she says in the video - "This isn't to brag". and she knows she's really lucky, so-so-so grateful and that her family always go overboard. Yeah Demi, we know it's not bragging - there's nothing in that pile of shite worth bragging about. I would see the point of saying that if she was unboxing a Fendi handbag or something like that - but old newspapers from the 50's and an old knackered mini suitcase - don't worry Demi, we don't think you're bragging 😂 🖕
They just love stuff, it doesn't matter what it is she'll have it because it's stuff. She thinks having thousands of presents to open is something to show off about. I'd rather have my 3 presents one of which was made by my lovely man. For me Christmas is about family and playing stupid games. Not about stuff! You can tell Demi was brought up with the notion that quantity over quality is better. You can see that with her scrap business too. Selling tat for a high price, quantity of money over quality of the product! She has the cheek to say people are jealous of her. I'd like her to tell me what people should be jealous of because from my view point she's trash and my life is a million times better.

Reactions: 9
She always buys cheap pens from the pound shop that dry up because they’re rubbish so Sean bought her ‘good’ pens for her adult colouring. So how do you think your Scrapture customers feel Demi?! Absolute moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm all for practical gifts but De-icer?!
I asked my partner for a hair dryer one year for Christmas, he laughed at me and said he'll get me a hair dryer but not as a present.. its something thats essential not a feckin gift 😂 de icer?! What on earth😭😂

Reactions: 7
The way she says she is so grateful so many times shows she isn't at all grateful. I wonder if she realises that Jess has checked out of the friendship. Also she said 9 people, was she expecting Neil or something?

Reactions: 11
The place where she was sat at the table was abit inconvenient for a person who was meant to be sorting the dinner? 🫠

Reactions: 13
"I'll show 3 things from the beauty hamper or I'll be here all day" proceeds to show 8 things 🙄 and the way she kept flicking her hair back and pulling her top down 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t Sean gift her an iPad one year and she was going on about how she never asked for it and questioning why he would buy it? I’m sure I didn’t imagine it. She seemed annoyed because it wasn’t fifty bits of tat wrapped up instead. Poor guy probably doesn’t care what rubbish he gets her now because she’s an ungrateful cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t Sean gift her an iPad one year and she was going on about how she never asked for it and questioning why he would buy it? I’m sure I didn’t imagine it. She seemed annoyed because it wasn’t fifty bits of tat wrapped up instead. Poor guy probably doesn’t care what rubbish he gets her now because she’s an ungrateful cow.
I remember that, not sure what it was but it was actually nice.

Reactions: 4
Demi is the easiest person to buy for just have a clear out of your cupboards and your car and she's buzzin you can even raid your grandma's wardrobe if you need to for extra credit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really is so unfortunate looking
---
So grateful for my de-icer 🤭

How many pairs of those awful Ugg knock offs does she need? And I’m sure that ‘sunday’ shampoo is the home bargains knock off of Monday lol
Monday isn’t even expensive. It’s £11 each for the massive bottles on asos and they always have 20% off.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Sean also asked for a specific iPhone (a big gift tho) one time and she got him the one she wanted instead or something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she say she like to use a hair mask ones a year 🤨. Most the stuff she got is every day items you pick up as you need. Slippers and body sets are a think but who need million and one shampoo face creams and clips. And she gets most stuff like that in pr 🤷🏻‍♀️.

And the old papers and stuff will work there way in to peoples orders

The box's was cringe why did Sean's parents have poorly wrap old cardboard box well her family got pretty box's and her bossing everyone about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.