Demi Donnelly #57 Someone knocking at the door, the bailiffs are ringing the bell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why do they all buy each other tat!!

her speech also OMG! Instead of shower cream she said SOUR CREAM 😭😭

pa they defo aren’t getting married anytime soon if they are going travelling, Sean get out whilst you can!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All of it is crap from Poundland and alike. I love Poundland, but honestly i bought people quality presents like a standing desk, Radley bag, decent beers and skincare

Reactions: 7
She really is so unfortunate looking
---
So grateful for my de-icer 🤭

How many pairs of those awful Ugg knock offs does she need? And I’m sure that ‘sunday’ shampoo is the home bargains knock off of Monday lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What a big cheap pile o shite (y) There's not even ONE of those "gifts" I'd be excited to receive.

Reactions: 18
ALL these stories, from the customer ones to the ladder in the loft thing are all made up.
Does my head in

Reactions: 12
Did her Grandma really give her a used coffee jar?!
Probably getting her back for all the times she's been given used items
---
She really is so unfortunate looking
---
So grateful for my de-icer 🤭

How many pairs of those awful Ugg knock offs does she need? And I’m sure that ‘sunday’ shampoo is the home bargains knock off of Monday lol
I thought she only could use specific shampoos for her hair or was that because they were gifted
---
What a big cheap pile o shite (y) There's not even ONE of those "gifts" I'd be excited to receive.
They just love stuff, it's all about stuff and how much stuff they can open. It doesn't make them look great because they have a thousand presents each. I spent about £60 on my partner, nothing special but he loves it all. I never see the point in buying stuff for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What a load of generic crap she got! It’s like when you HAVE to buy SOMETHING for someone so you pick up a random gift set from boots!
The pack of newspapers and postcards 🙈🤣 and that foosty case thing! When she was saying it has so much history? Umm what history is this Demi? Enlighten us please 🤷‍♀️
The clip at the end of giving the boxes at the table was so awkward! Her sitting there looking all chuffed with herself whilst everyone politely sifts through the crap!
Something definitely went wrong and she switched the camera off or threw a strop! I got that vibe at the start of the video when she tried to explain not vlogging and her saying serving dinner was stressful so adding vlogging will add to the stress! Even though the clip of the table is just the camera stuck on the bookshelf so she didn’t actually have to do anything 🤷‍♀️ Yup you 100% fucked it didn’t you Demi 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched her What I got for Christmas…. Literally just hugged my husband for the hundredth time. Mr Misfit out done himself this year. So very grateful I’m not Demi or any scummy ‘influencener’. What a load of absolute tit gifts. You can tell Jess can’t be arsed with her anymore and I get vegans won’t touch Ugg but you’re potentially waddling about with dog fur strapped to your trotters Demi. But they were only a tenner so it’s all good! Tragic mess of a woman 😔

Reactions: 10
She’s such a lazy dog owner!
The fact they toilet indoors as adult dogs shows they aren’t trained properly! Remember she went to that indoor dog playroom thing and her dogs pissed and shat in there too!
She barely walks them! When she does - it’s book a field, she sits and stands around whilst the dogs run about
And the most telling sign - her dogs tit on that concrete bit a few metres from her back door! Generally a lot of dogs wait until they’re on a walk and not use their own garden but her dogs don’t even make it to the grass! They must be so desperate as soon as their outside they relieve themselves!
And that arse rub she does to Henry is just plain weird 🤢
Yip my girl will pee in the garden only and hold her poop til she’s down at the farm. My old boy did the same so they defo not walked enough
---
I’m dying at the Sunday shampoo, didn’t know Monday was so popular it merited a dupe. She said she should only use that medicated stuff but it was like a tenner 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I reckon Sean’s Mum had to step in on Christmas Day, what were the boxes all about at the dinner table?

Reactions: 5
I reckon Sean’s Mum had to step in on Christmas Day, what were the boxes all about at the dinner table?
A load of tat that she scraped together in the hopes that she could be the best host ever. Unfortunately stuff went wrong and she probably couldn't cope because Demi can't cook

Reactions: 5
I had to watch that video on double speed but I got the gist: quantity over quality as per. I'm sure she said she was cooking for nine but there was only eight around the table? It looked so squashed and awkward around that table and the boxes were way too big!

Reactions: 10
Sean’s mum and dad look lovely. And normal. As does his brother. I’m guessing they couldn’t be arsed with a camera shoved in their faces while trying to enjoy some family time at Christmas. Pretty sure they looked uncomfortable at her wonderful annual Christmas party as would I. No way would I want anyone filming me and posting it online for likes. I didn’t pay too much attention to the end but was ‘Neil, me Mams partner’ missing?

Is she really going to cut up all those newspapers and old letters?!
My dad collects antiques etc and would be fuming at this - they might not be worth a lot of money but the cut them up is just a crime

Reactions: 14
She’s such a lazy dog owner!
The fact they toilet indoors as adult dogs shows they aren’t trained properly! Remember she went to that indoor dog playroom thing and her dogs pissed and shat in there too!
She barely walks them! When she does - it’s book a field, she sits and stands around whilst the dogs run about
And the most telling sign - her dogs tit on that concrete bit a few metres from her back door! Generally a lot of dogs wait until they’re on a walk and not use their own garden but her dogs don’t even make it to the grass! They must be so desperate as soon as their outside they relieve themselves!
And that arse rub she does to Henry is just plain weird 🤢

You can definitely tell her dogs will piss and tit anywhere. My dog is 9 now, not once has he ever shat on concrete in his life, not even in our garden😂 took him to the beach once, wouldn't tit on the sand and his only other option was concrete.. he held it in for 3 miles until he found the smallest patch of grass growing between a crack in the pavement🤦‍♀️😂 hes never once pissed in the house either or a shop/cafe. They're definitely stuck in doors for a long time until they're at that point they can't hold it in and will go the second they're out the door.

• Haha
That clip at the end of the video with them all opening their shoeboxes: Sean was twitching nervously all over the place, and Brad looked like he wanted to die inside. He didn’t even bother looking at all the shite in his box and ended up on his phone 😭

The thing with Big D is it’s all about Big D. It’s the Big D Show. Assuming people forgot to kiss her arse continually to keep the peace, I bet some things were said or done and Big D had a meltdown.

Also the enormity of shite from Andrea. Their relationship is wild. If I was 27 years old and getting a hamper of crap like that, I’d be like “mum, stop it now. This is a bit much.” Andrea clearly still treats her like a 12 year old, and their relationship is weird as f*ck tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That clip at the end of the video with them all opening their shoeboxes: Sean was twitching nervously all over the place, and Brad looked like he wanted to die inside. He didn’t even bother looking at all the shite in his box and ended up on his phone 😭

The thing with Big D is it’s all about Big D. It’s the Big D Show. Assuming people forgot to kiss her arse continually to keep the peace, I bet some things were said or done and Big D had a meltdown.

Also the enormity of shite from Andrea. Their relationship is wild. If I was 27 years old and getting a hamper of crap like that, I’d be like “mum, stop it now. This is a bit much.” Andrea clearly still treats her like a 12 year old, and their relationship is weird as f*ck tbh.
I know right? Who over the age of 13 is still getting a piles of cheap filler gifts for Christmas from their parents? I thought this behaviour stopped when you hit puberty?!

Since I was about 15 at Christmas I usually get one big or main present, and then maybe one or two little gifts. It's not the cost it's the stupid amount of little items all wrapped up that blows my mind. The total was probably around £200 - she could have got one lovely gift instead of fifty tit gifts.

I love how she says in the video - "This isn't to brag". and she knows she's really lucky, so-so-so grateful and that her family always go overboard. Yeah Demi, we know it's not bragging - there's nothing in that pile of shite worth bragging about. I would see the point of saying that if she was unboxing a Fendi handbag or something like that - but old newspapers from the 50's and an old knackered mini suitcase - don't worry Demi, we don't think you're bragging 😂 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.