Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she LOVES the fabulosa laundry range, you would think her/Sean’s clothes would be stain free

Reactions: 8
Remember the state of those trainers she sold that time! They literally weren’t fit for donation never mind a sale 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She's probably making a killing selling her gifted underwear. It always puzzled me why she behaved so disgusting when advertising it with those ridiculous dances and touching herself. Obviously its for the nice shap fanny people, they watch and buy. The stinkier the better for those guys.
I'm telling you, I think I'm right. Total stinker.
Some pervert taxi man probably has her massive dirty knickers in his car.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She's probably making a killing selling her gifted underwear. It always puzzled me why she behaved so disgusting when advertising it with those ridiculous dances and touching herself. Obviously its for the nice shap fanny people, they watch and buy. The stinkier the better for those guys.
I reckon she has them selling on fetish websites

• Sick
Reactions: 9
omg yes it ll make sense the arse scratching, the weird faces, the boxy ass angles I think she getting money for doing weird things on her videos ahah

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Pervert taxi man 🤣 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not everyone who sells underwear is a stinker like Demi!
I used to do it and the men are doctors or similar and often have loads of spare money.
I used to wear them for sometimes ten minutes before they came and honestly they had no smell! I don’t know why they even came back.
Who would turn down £150 for doing literally nothing? 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to do it and the men are doctors or similar and often have loads of spare money.
I used to wear them for sometimes ten minutes before they came and honestly they had no smell! I don’t know why they even came back.
I innocently sold some tights on vinted and there were a suspicious amount of likes from men…😂 I decided I’d defo wear them and sell if asked!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
YES!
I have done the same, sold toenail clippings, foot shavings even shaved pubes HAHA! Some men truly will buy anything. So many fetishes out there and so many people willing to pay.
Get it girl. 💋✨

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No one would want my feet, but my boyfriend has perfect feet…now I don’t even have a fetish but if I did his feet would be 🤌🏻 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she isn't doing it now she definitely will be when she reads how much she can earn from it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s taking over the “red” room too like I don’t get the need of having a room each but she’s taking the pissss

Reactions: 6
Excuse me? Where are you guys selling this! I want to make some money!!
I don’t do it now but it was on a list beginning with C! I think they clamped down on stuff like that.
I met one man who paid my phone bill for years after I last saw him.
I miss you Dave lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.