Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi love, pulling the duvet over the messy, wrinkled sheets underneath... and re-arranging the cushions isn't MAKING the bed! Jesus Christ man. Always makes me laugh when she says that she's GOT to make the bed every day...she wouldn't feel right otherwise!
She feels right having a manky bathroom though lol

All them chemicals she is spraying yuck, nothing is properly cleaned is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Demi love, pulling the duvet over the messy, wrinkled sheets underneath... and re-arranging the cushions isn't MAKING the bed! Jesus Christ man. Always makes me laugh when she says that she's GOT to make the bed every day...she wouldn't feel right otherwise!
I found that ridiculous as well. What's the point making the bed if you don't sort your sheets out. They were hanging off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Demi was never a cleaner. The cleaning stuff is for content like everything else. Some day she'll be living on her own in total filth, this is not the life of a productive person. I think he'll go on and have a life, meet someone have kids.

Reactions: 14
Paint comes off if you scrub what an idiot.
Demi was never a cleaner. The cleaning stuff is for content like everything else. Some day she'll be living on her own in total filth, this is not the life of a productive person. I think he'll go on and have a life, meet someone have kids.
I hope he does see sense!

Reactions: 7
I'm not surprised Luna is growing lumps on her noggin with the amount of air freshener crap she was using in that video.
'I don't use much product their room' she says as she sprays on half a can of fabulosa.

Lucky they don't want kids; with the amount of endocrine disruptors in that house Aye will surely be shooting blanks. It's no wonder he's starting to resemble my nan; testosterone levels as low as Demi's view count.

Dozza is clearly feeling her accidentally vegan oats in that little oversized-jumper-tucked-in-at-the-back-and-high-waisted-leggings combo. Shame the shape of her bum and the colour just make it look like she's followed through.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cost of living crisis so she won't put the clothes in the dryer. Just whacks the heating on instead! Thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Cost of living crisis so she won't put the clothes in the dryer. Just whacks the heating on instead! Thick as tit.
i thought that too lool

'due to the cost of living crisis we've not been wanting to put our tumble dryer on, so we put the heating on all evening'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
all them free lounge shets and she chooses these knickers

View attachment 1717787
They don't even fit her and are ripped. She has all those free clothes but can't even dress herself properly

I thought that too. Like what is the difference between the dryer and the heating. They are both energy users. She is as thick as tit. She has that wood fire, why can't she just use that.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know anything about that fabulousa foam she was spraying on everything but surely that needs hoovering off or removing in some way? Doing that everyday is just going to leave a build up in her carpets isn’t it

Reactions: 5
BCDEFCBD-1560-44D6-9D0D-A7FA922CA433.png
And remember everyone… nature is the worlds natural gift to us. Our Demi really does have a way with words

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her scrapbooking is so child like. And as someone said earlier, Sean is out grafting to pay the bills whilst she's sitting on her ginormous arse, cutting and sticking this tit. Surely an intervention from his parents must be going to happen soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.