Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its sad. It certainly looks unhealthy and dysfunctional. But its their lives at the end of the day. I guess continuing to put the relationship in the spotlight is her way of coping, covering, pretending. She would be absolutely devastated if he walked but I think he'd be more concerned about the finances and the dogs. Think behind it all he's a caring chap and very loyal. Possibly scared.
I haven't watched the vlog but I can't imagine putting on weight and blaming anyone else for doing so. That. Is. Not. Normal. That. Is. Fucked. Up.
A situation. Unhappiness. Stress. Boredom. Yes.
But not my significant other.
PREACH.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she always filming in the car as well? Is this a new influencah thing?
this video was complete copy from a slice of jess. this is exactly the types of videos she does and she always does them in the car.

Reactions: 7
this video was complete copy from a slice of jess. this is exactly the types of videos she does and she always does them in the car.
I get the impression she's intimated by Jess. She see the engagement Jess gets at such little followers in comparison to herself. Demi's always seemed the jealous type, never appeared to genuinely be happy for anyone. Remember that video she posted saying she feels like she's having a quarter life crisis, doesn't know what shes doing and all her friends are getting married, having kids, moving cities, starting brands etc... Screams jealous, envious and insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It says a lot that they constantly make reference to “the house” during that video
It’s never mentioned as “home” or even “our house” 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I found that post on her stories about gift giving and cost and how many hours a person has to work to pay for it really cheeky. The reason why is because she never thinks about that when she's pushing expensive shite ADs onto her following. How many hours would a person need to work to afford your shite dildos Demi or your mattress? Don't think about that do you Demi? No you just think about the coin you will rake in! Really pathetic and so disrespectful!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Forgot to say also.. on the assumptions vidyoooo when they were talking about what they love and hate about each other - Aye mentioned her gifting… she couldn’t help herself could she ‘I am really good at that, I do pride myself on that.’ Absolutely full of it isn’t she. The narcissistic bottom feeder.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When they were asked the favourite and worst things about each other and straight away she goes to her 'worst' thing what a negative cow!!

Like someone else mentioned, they always say 'the house' which makes it sound like a burden to them...bet Sean wishes he moved in with a lovely kind girl who he can have fun with, cuddle, do things together. Bet his family think she's a bleeping witch. I can picture her putting on an act in front of them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When they were asked the favourite and worst things about each other and straight away she goes to her 'worst' thing what a negative cow!!

Like someone else mentioned, they always say 'the house' which makes it sound like a burden to them...bet Sean wishes he moved in with a lovely kind girl who he can have fun with, cuddle, do things together. Bet his family think she's a bleeping witch. I can picture her putting on an act in front of them
I bet his parents are so disappointed that he’s with Big D.

• Heart

funny how they both mentioned how each other spends so much time hiding out elsewhere (him in the toilet and her in the car) 😅 surely they can see the relationship is dead

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Forgot to say also.. on the assumptions vidyoooo when they were talking about what they love and hate about each other - Aye mentioned her gifting… she couldn’t help herself could she ‘I am really good at that, I do pride myself on that.’ Absolutely full of it isn’t she. The narcissistic bottom feeder.
Yeah she prides herself on it cos she’s a materialistic witch and thinks everyone feels the same! She’s clearly an absolute boot who treats people like tit so her way of showing love or affection towards them is materialistic tat

Apart from her own family of course - she happily kisses her mum on the lips and sits in hot tubs with her nan and dad 🤮

• Heart
I can’t stand her face at the best of times - but this face she pulls is one that really makes me wanna launch my phone across the room.

And yeah right as if she’s beside herself. If it was ‘Ennnrryyyy then she’d be upset. Loooooonah doesn’t get a look in.
Pure gurner

• Haha
Big Aye gets annoyed that Big D sits in the car on the drive for hours on the phone. You'd think he'd be over the moon with that. What with him spending 3 hours a day on the bog 🤢 they'd hardly see each other. I'd want her to spend all night out there if I was him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big Aye gets annoyed that Big D sits in the car on the drive for hours on the phone. You'd think he'd be over the moon with that. What with him spending 3 hours a day on the bog 🤢 they'd hardly see each other. I'd want her to spend all night out there if I was him.
They are both dickheads 😂😂 Hes probably rubbing one out on the toilet and she's probably catching up on tattle in her car.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You know what they call it when men sit on the loo for that long. Clocking 🐔

Lads I'm struggling to get through this video. Really trying to persevere because of all the comments.

Seriously. I'm trying. Sean is stuffing his face. Thought he was on a health kick. How hard would it be to film without eating. No need for it.
What a fat greedy bastard.

I'm still not finished.... I can't. Sean's tits are near as big as his common law wife's.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.