Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right who’s taking one for the team? Anyone up for seeing if she will make a cameo for an “Amber write”…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s see how long this stays up.
So I've just looked at the website, there is no imitation leather category with bags and purses!
They have a canvas category but that's still calf leather! I've been on all categories, read product descriptions and it is all leather 😭😂 she's full of tit.

Even if they did have vegan products, would a vegan still buy from a company that uses animal products? I've never understood vegans who buy vegan products from the likes of McDonald's/Greg's or whatever because you are still supporting that buisness by spending your money there🤷‍♀️ I'm not a vegan and never will be but if I was I'd only spend and buy products from fruit/veg stores, vegan stores and eat in vegan restaurants. I wouldn't support any buisness that uses animal products. Considering she earns "6k a month" then surely she can afford to go out of her way and shop in such places? Or buy all her produce from fruit and veg stores and cook from scratch? I'm curious as to all these sheet masks and make up products aswell.. how much stuff does she use that isn't vegan🙃🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I've just looked at the website, there is no imitation leather category with bags and purses!
They have a canvas category but that's still calf leather! I've been on all categories, read product descriptions and it is all leather 😭😂 she's full of tit.

Even if they did have vegan products, would a vegan still buy from a company that uses animal products? I've never understood vegans who buy vegan products from the likes of McDonald's/Greg's or whatever because you are still supporting that buisness by spending your money there🤷‍♀️ I'm not a vegan and never will be but if I was I'd only spend and buy products from fruit/veg stores, vegan stores and eat in vegan restaurants. I wouldn't support any buisness that uses animal products. Considering she earns "6k a month" then surely she can afford to go out of her way and shop in such places? Or buy all her produce from fruit and veg stores and cook from scratch? I'm curious as to all these sheet masks and make up products aswell.. how much stuff does she use that isn't vegan🙃🥴
I thought that on her birthday video...surely all those cheap face masks are tested on animals? She really is bleeping stupid

Reactions: 12

Would like to see proof of this 6k a month every month for the last year lol. I already posted that and Demi reads here so come on prove us wrong. Regarding the vegan thing I think it is hard when your partner and friends aren't vegan to avoid every restaurant, but she makes no effort with products.

Reactions: 9
I reckon her axing the daily dose of us channel makes it evident that her and Sean had a blazing row over the picture of her he took that she was whinging about. He's obviously told her to stick the lot up her fat arse and said he doesn't wanna do anything anymore for her regarding online stuff. The story she's come up with about why she's stopping it is absolute bull. Just like the story with the gym trainer and the stain. She's such a liar. She needs psychiatric help because the amount of lying she does isn't normal and how she carries on.

How much we betting her next excuse will be she can't do the holiday / getaway tour reviews because of the "pups" and how they can't go out ect. She's already hinted at that been an excuse. The Daily Dose situation shows her relationship is in absolute tatters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do we reckon Sean reads here? Do we reckon he’s repulsed by her on a daily basis?

Reactions: 15
I do believe everyone is beautfiul etc but that fact she is just pure evil makes her excluded from that category 🤢 the way she talks to sean, I bet behind closed doors it's all 10 x worse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do believe everyone is beautfiul etc but that fact she is just pure evil makes her excluded from that category 🤢 the way she talks to sean, I bet behind closed doors it's all 10 x worse
She’s one of the most unfortunate people I’ve ever seen.

• Haha

I checked the website too....theres a drop down list that says materials, so you can tick which one. I looked through them all....yes there are a couple of different materials, but they all have leather too and calf leather which are barely grown cows. I know some of you don't really care, out of sight out of mind, that's todays society, but shall we all have bags made from your pet dogs and cats, cows feel pain and immense fear too, peta show you videos of them going crazy and screaming in the leather abbatoir. For someone like her to post pictures of herself with cows and sheep, informing everyone how she's so plant based and then to go and lie cause she wants a designer purse at all costs, is too much of an insult to any animal. Coach do NOT make non leather purses and bags, they include other materials and even if they did one purse especially for demi the plant based git, does not make them a nice corporate company for a vegan to promote. She will continue the lie to the minions, it will eventually get to oh, i never knew coach did not have vegan leather IN MY LIFE or blame her brother and say he bought it, she seems to use her brother as a go to blame victim and the minions who watch her will trot away in their forever asleep stupor.

I reckon her axing the daily dose of us channel makes it evident that her and Sean had a blazing row over the picture of her he took that she was whinging about. He's obviously told her to stick the lot up her fat arse and said he doesn't wanna do anything anymore for her regarding online stuff. The story she's come up with about why she's stopping it is absolute bull. Just like the story with the gym trainer and the stain. She's such a liar. She needs psychiatric help because the amount of lying she does isn't normal and how she carries on.

How much we betting her next excuse will be she can't do the holiday / getaway tour reviews because of the "pups" and how they can't go out ect. She's already hinted at that been an excuse. The Daily Dose situation shows her relationship is in absolute tatters.
She does need psychiatric help, she is a pathological liar. It is a trait of narcissistic personality disorder, it's totally incurable, she will never change. She will lie and connive to get everything she wants and will never apologise.

I do see the good in everyone, even her. I do however think she deliberately manipulates some young and vulnerable adults quite knowingly, lies to them and influences them to see the world in some sort of distorted social media tit coloured glasses, thats not the real world and she knows it. She stares at herself endlessly, why god knows, when she dragged sean to take pictures of her at the beach cause she thought she looked lush in her cupshe swimsuit, the world had to see it lol. He takes a lot of flattering pics for her but later just like everyone in her life she trashes him and says he cannot take photo's. She should try being thankful for all the times he has made her look almost human with a faint glimmer of compassion and a giving soul.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Don't worry the cow was vegan...

• Haha
God I can't picture them interacting like that now!

Imagine she's feeling horny and she comes at you for sex 😆 bet Sean puts a bag over her head
I can't see him finding her remotely attractive now. The toilet probably gets more action than she does hahahahha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Queen Demi on another well deserved holiday. Our girl works so hard 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's hilarious that the 3rd site to pop up when searching Demi Donnelly in google is her tattle life page LOL says it all.

This doesnt seem to be the case for other people with threads on this site

1657227672776.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry, if you need a laugh, just watch this, her trip to Paris. She can't pronounce a single name of the buildings, places etc, its hilarious. This is the woman who wants to review places for everyone, but could not spend 20 seconds looking up the name of a building and how rto say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, if you need a laugh, just watch this, her trip to Paris. She can't pronounce a single name of the buildings, places etc, its hilarious. This is the woman who wants to review places for everyone, but could not spend 20 seconds looking up the name of a building and how rto say it.
The “Loo-vah” (Louvre) 😂😂

Seriously though, aside from the fact that it’s two unfortunate-looking and very ignorant English tourists misrepresenting the rest of us in a foreign country, they are at least sight-seeing and trying to engage with the history of what they’re looking at. There’s also so much more chemistry between them.

Now we have them going places that Demi doesn’t even know the name of. They find the nearest pub, somewhere by a lake to take a few insta shots, and then it’s back to their room/van/retreat for an overpriced bath or some Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.