Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like this post if you would tonsil tennis with big D for an accidentally vegan hot dog and a feature in her next videyo x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The “Loo-vah” (Louvre) 😂😂

Seriously though, aside from the fact that it’s two unfortunate-looking and very ignorant English tourists misrepresenting the rest of us in a foreign country, they are at least sight-seeing and trying to engage with the history of what they’re looking at. There’s also so much more chemistry between them.

Now we have them going places that Demi doesn’t even know the name of. They find the nearest pub, somewhere by a lake to take a few insta shots, and then it’s back to their room/van/retreat for an overpriced bath or some Netflix.
I know, it's an ok vlog, it's just typical demi has never heard of the Louvre! Yeh they practically run to the nearest pub nowadays, sean sits staring at his mobile phone, not what it was. Relationships crumble when one person takes over and orders the other around, lets them have no say and belittles them on social media over a photo. She also forgets he works a real job, throwing himself on a bed exhausted after a three try on primark haul is not work.....all these youtube refresh videos, sean needs a refresh, can she not understand that his job is very tiring.

Reactions: 8
Why do her facial expressions annoy me so much lol
0EBF2581-2991-4BD7-8826-5F65E8CF1100.jpeg
97F6B9D0-4824-42E2-861B-53261FB82320.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I cant with this clip of her on the scooter from the Paris vlog someone mentioned earlier. I feel like this shows she's not a very nice person, or just really selfish with no manners. The way she obnoxiously whizzes past the poor bloke inches away from his feet and then the couple completely move out the way for the heffalump so they don't get run over and she she doesn't even acknowledge them!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
👀 sandals/shoes shouldn't take her tan off like that, blimey 😳
Demi ffs mate, put your tan in the evening when you're going nowhere, do not wear shoes until its developed, gurl wut!?!? Use a tanning mit to apply not your hands, use a kabuki brush to apply to hands and feet and use it sparingly on those areas. Use a tan specifically made for the face to balance everything, yeesh can't believe anyone has to tell her this.
Rinse off in the morning, yes hun you must shower. It's basic hygiene. Then slap on a moisturiser. Everywhere! Hey presto you're tanned and it won't look a mess. I'd also suggest using a medium colour and not the one you're currently using, it does not look natural or good. But you do you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry, if you need a laugh, just watch this, her trip to Paris. She can't pronounce a single name of the buildings, places etc, its hilarious. This is the woman who wants to review places for everyone, but could not spend 20 seconds looking up the name of a building and how rto say it.
God they look half the size!

Reactions: 7
Why do her facial expressions annoy me so much lol
View attachment 1401242View attachment 1401243
I know! It’s the attempt at a smile that gets me everytime!

I would say how can she not see how abnormal her smile is but she actually does see as she’s edited her mouth on pics before. She should really spend some of her 6k a month on Botox or some sort of treatment to reduce the size of her mouth lines they are like daddy legs!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't think she can do anything about her mouth. Those lines are.... well...not just lines....they're an opening to her mouth. I've never seen it before.
It might be a medical thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think she can do anything about her mouth. Those lines are.... well...not just lines....they're an opening to her mouth. I've never seen it before.
It might be a medical thing.
I saw a tiktok from a documentary about a young girl who had a condition where her mouth gradually turned downwards as she got older. So it’s definitely possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So I've just looked at the website, there is no imitation leather category with bags and purses!
They have a canvas category but that's still calf leather! I've been on all categories, read product descriptions and it is all leather 😭😂 she's full of tit.

Even if they did have vegan products, would a vegan still buy from a company that uses animal products? I've never understood vegans who buy vegan products from the likes of McDonald's/Greg's or whatever because you are still supporting that buisness by spending your money there🤷‍♀️ I'm not a vegan and never will be but if I was I'd only spend and buy products from fruit/veg stores, vegan stores and eat in vegan restaurants. I wouldn't support any buisness that uses animal products. Considering she earns "6k a month" then surely she can afford to go out of her way and shop in such places? Or buy all her produce from fruit and veg stores and cook from scratch? I'm curious as to all these sheet masks and make up products aswell.. how much stuff does she use that isn't vegan🙃🥴
As someone who has been a vegetarian for 17 years and a vegan for year and a half I would love to find a vegan supermarket in my area, by that logic no-one can shop at asda or tesco because they also sell meat products. We can only be responsible for ourselves and we live in a world where meat will always be served and sold. Only thing I would say is she constantly buys non cruelty free stuff which doesn't make any sense if she is 'vegan' for the animals

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.