Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so ive been watching some of a jess's video today and have noticed that Demi has literally turned herself into jess.
in this q+a jess mentions the bad witch thing, loving gin, loving zumba etc...i feel like demi copies the people she hangs about with

Reactions: 13
Regarding the old Paris vlog. Priceless when Demi aka Judith Chalmers (sorry young tattlers) said the stick thing has gone from Notre Dame 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ok so ive been watching some of a jess's video today and have noticed that Demi has literally turned herself into jess.
in this q+a jess mentions the bad witch thing, loving gin, loving zumba etc...i feel like demi copies the people she hangs about with
I’m just over a minute into the video and came here for a rant cos of the the amount of times she’s said “I feel like” it’s all Demi says and it annoys the life out me so maybe there’s a bit of copying each other 🤣

Reactions: 12
As someone who has been a vegetarian for 17 years and a vegan for year and a half I would love to find a vegan supermarket in my area, by that logic no-one can shop at asda or tesco because they also sell meat products. We can only be responsible for ourselves and we live in a world where meat will always be served and sold. Only thing I would say is she constantly buys non cruelty free stuff which doesn't make any sense if she is 'vegan' for the animals
Agree with you!

Reactions: 6
I’m just over a minute into the video and came here for a rant cos of the the amount of times she’s said “I feel like” it’s all Demi says and it annoys the life out me so maybe there’s a bit of copying each other 🤣
Yes I hate this! Why can't all these YouTubers have an opinion? They daren't say 'I think x' or just state a fact or feeling, they have to excuse their thoughts with 'I feel like'. It's so wet
Ooh I feel like the sky is blue? Fgs

….. surprised the wall didn’t collapse 😂
I really can't stand that shade of green. Leprochauns only!

Reactions: 9
Only watched the first couple of minutes, the whole thing about straws... just buy a pack of metal re-usable straws 😖

God she's just round and ugly 😭

She clearly only likes the clothes that make her look "smaller", but shes definitely body positive

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it's just me but her nasty angry face when one of her dogs jumps off the bed at around 2minutes into the video. She knew the dogs were on the bed, and they jumped off really slowly and thoughtfully but the anger on her face and why is there an immediate edit, did she do something to her dog????

• Sad
Reactions: 5
God I can't picture them interacting like that now!

Imagine she's feeling horny and she comes at you for sex 😆 bet Sean puts a bag over her head
I imagine he smashes her from the back, and thinks of Jess 🤷‍♀️ He must do her from behind for fear of burning his arse on the lightbulb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She pulled a nasty aggressive face (well more than normal) when one of the dog's was around her eating.....tbf I wouldn't try taking food off her either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree with you!
We also live in a world where they boil dogs and cats alive for food, does that make it ok, does that mean the rest of the world should just leave them to it? I thought we were meant to be evolving. This world would have been nuked 10 times over if we were only "responsible for ourselves."
I have no problem with people eating meat but I do have a problem with people who are so dulled they think a dead animal skin made into a purse or a handbag is something to be admired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Link to not give her the views

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.