Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We won't be subjected to her primark hauls much longer, she won't be able to buy from there soon enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think your anger about what’s going on in the world is legitimate, and in summary, yes, it’s all about money and corporate greed.

I get emotionally exhausted thinking about it all (and being invested), so I just love, love, love! to come on here for the absurdity of our Big Beluga “fruit fly with the sunglasses” aka Chucky Demi Donnelly, with her sweetheart, Henry — I mean, Big Aye the lesbian Nanna, lover of screws, sockets, gym floors, and the odd cheeky 600-calorie drink.

Absolutely can’t wait to see her review of their current getaway! Looking forward to her counting the spindles on the banister for us (just confirming she knows how to count), and showing off the luxurious bog roll in her toilet shack retreat 🤩
I read this is ‘toilet snack’

Big D defo snacks on the loo doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I hate Demi and the hatred is well justified. She is a psychotic narcissist who is unhinged from reality. She thinks she’s stunning even though she’s piled on at least 4 stone and has the most bizarre looking mouth known to man! She strops around like a spoilt child if she doesn’t get the attention she craves. E.g staying in a car when she was meant to be camping with friends or ranting about her partner of 9 years because he took a picture not up to her standards and yet people ignore this behaviour and kiss her arse.

Her arse lickers are a mixture of teenagers, Middle Aged women and housebound vulnerable people that she takes for a ride every video she posts. Are there any people her own age or who like her? Probably not. That’s shown in her views and comments. Jess gets less views but more comments so a higher rate of engagement. All of that for Demi has declined significantly. People may still view her videos, either by hate watching or they don’t care enough to comment anymore.

She’s now clinging on to the gravy train she once got on as it chuggs towards the last stop and there’s nobody more deserving of failure than big D

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t help but quite like Jess 😂 Her videos are boring but I seem to put them on as a bit of background noise when I’m doing jobs in the house 😂 I think she does herself no favours though.. she’s in her late 20’s and if someone said late 30’s I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. The short hair is god awful & has aged her massively. X

Reactions: 18
The original comment was why would someone who is vegan shop at place who sells meat. At no point did I make a statement saying I think it is okay for animals to be boiled alive so not sure where you came up with that idea. I said we are responsible for ourselves because it is down to us if we choose to consume meat. It is up to us if we choose to buy leather or choose to buy products that are not vegan and cruelty free. Us as individuals make that choice. Demi has a big enough platform to share animal rights information but how can she when she is trying to convince people her leather purse isn't actually leather rather than admitting it and asking her brother for the receipt to return it and then buy a vegan purse
Exactly just came out of nowhere didn't it!

Reactions: 2
I can’t help but quite like Jess 😂 Her videos are boring but I seem to put them on as a bit of background noise when I’m doing jobs in the house 😂 I think she does herself no favours though.. she’s in her late 20’s and if someone said late 30’s I wouldn’t bat an eyelid. The short hair is god awful & has aged her massively. X
I agree... I watched one of her vids from 10 months ago and the difference now is startling as she has aged massively.

Reactions: 6
Why would he think of jess, she's just a demi wannabe

What he/she was referring to, ie me, was not the annual dog festival, because A. I would have said the annual dog festival and B. I do have a mind of my own and do my own research. In parts of china which have very little money, they boil dogs and cats alive. They keep them in cages and people and their children come along and choose which animal they want to eat. The animal is then dragged out of the cage and thrown into a vat of boiling water, so they can skin it easily. It's not a myth, I'm not a child, I have been an animal rights activist all my life, since my teens, I have physically seen animal cruelty like no other on this planet. Tigers hunted until the verge of extinction. It's horrendous. If someone dares to point the finger at the culprit, ie country, they are attacked.
Catsmiaow111 I mentioned this because your post came across as an excuse as to why demi and others choose to be hypocrites and promote corporates like coach. If I misunderstood your post i apologise..
To the person who said I'm a little unhinged, I am a little, this planet beggars belief. It acts like it cares but the amount of animal cruelty that goes on is immense. Not saying everyone should be vegan.
I've seen a lot of youtubers, all pretending they are disney princesses and models. Crying at the injustice of the world and then wham out a leather handbag and kiss and cuddle it saying how beautiful it is. Reminds me of ed gein.
Lastly, I can tell you that very few animals are killed "humanely" on this planet. The uk does at least try, but trhere again if you saw what they actually did to the animals when they were living you would be more horrified.Battery hen chickens are still abundant. Dairy cows have their calves taken from them for veal as their mother cries. Animals are forced to eat chicken tit because it has the bacteria known as vitamin B12 on it. It's a complete myth that animals produce vitamin B12. They just consume it cause it's a micro bacteria found in manure, dirt, unclean water and some seaweeds. If you think any of the process of animal farming is humane think again. It's about MONEY.
You misunderstood I am sure the previous post said about how you can't avoid shops that sell meat and I agree, not to mention I am veggie myself but my partner isn't.

lets hope she didn't leave a tit or discharge stain on them.
This is why I wash clothes when I buy them because of dirty witches like her

I liked her solo ibiza trip, but you are right she looks and acts a lot older than her years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She has terrible bleached her, it looks fried and so patchy in places. I think she looks in her mid 30s as well. I also think Demi looks close to 40 than her age currently

Reactions: 11
She has terrible bleached her, it looks fried and so patchy in places. I think she looks in her mid 30s as well. I also think Demi looks close to 40 than her age currently
Yeah none of them look below 30!

I don’t hate Jess as much as Demi but she’s just another egotistical influencer. There’s signs she also believes her followers are daft cos she clearly has a deal with Cupshe and she posts stuff “when I’m feeling lonely I think about cupshe” “this will turn into a swimwear account cos I can’t physically stop”

Well having a brand deal and needing to put on posts is also a dead giveaway

Reactions: 5

I don’t hate Jess as much as Demi but she’s just another egotistical influencer. There’s signs she also believes her followers are daft cos she clearly has a deal with Cupshe and she posts stuff “when I’m feeling lonely I think about cupshe” “this will turn into a swimwear account cos I can’t physically stop”

Of course she has a deal with cupshe because she has a discount code in her video description for 15% off. So she is working with them.

Reactions: 4
I think if she changed her hair up, darkened it, some high lights / low lights maybe a root drag or balayage & got some extensions, it would do wonders for her! Its a shame in her older videos from 9m/1yr ago she genuinely looks about 10 years younger xx

Reactions: 6
I think if she changed her hair up, darkened it, some high lights / low lights maybe a root drag or balayage & got some extensions, it would do wonders for her! Its a shame in her older videos from 9m/1yr ago she genuinely looks about 10 years younger xx
Definitely agree with hair change, it can do wonders to how someone looks. But her current style isnt the best, it looks very damaged and dry. I had highlights in mine years ago and it looked so good. Not had my hair done in years

Reactions: 3

Well I was giving her another chance after demi tried to make her look fatter on the "we're not really mates lets see who's the fattest in same outfit" video but jess new video started with her looking arrogant as hell asking some guy from drive through for a drink like she was in an oscar winning movie. Then she proceeded to call her viewers "besties" and that was enough for me :sick:She's either been having a demi's version of how to influence people in 10 tit steps PT session or she really is a tosser like demi,,, like attracts like i guess.

Reactions: 2
Agree on both Jess and Demi looking aged FAR beyond their years. I was genuinely a bit shocked that it was Demi's 26th birthday, the girl is basically still an embryo yet looks like she's had the hardest milk round known to man. Her skin has aged more than a smokers (and no shade to the smokers, I used to be one too, but it's horrendous for your skin).

Jess looks totally middle aged. Her hair is just dreadful on her and she seems to have a fussy 'older lady' vibe to her (even though I do quite enjoy her content). I think if they both lost a bit of weight they'd also look younger and lose the matronly look. Also, please don't misunderstand me, I don't think everyone needs to lose weight etc, but I think Jess and Demi would benefit greatly from being a bit healthier and slimming down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t Big D make a rave thread for herself as Amber Wright? I might be wrong though… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.