Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you would have thought with her filming herself 24/7 and being online that she might be more motivated to lose the weight. i generally think she believes shes stunning. she eye fucks herself every chance she gets
No she hates herself it's all a front.

Reactions: 7
No she hates herself it's all a front.
i agree, when shes not putting on a show she does seem to hate herself. but she surely would want to it herself if she hated herself that much? i would struggle to post and edit my videos if i looked like that (if i wasnt happy/accepting of what i looked like)

Reactions: 5
i agree, when shes not putting on a show she does seem to hate herself. but she surely would want to it herself if she hated herself that much? i would struggle to post and edit my videos if i looked like that (if i wasnt happy/accepting of what i looked like)
I think a bit of both, hate and eye bleeping. All weird

I think a bit of both, hate and eye bleeping. All weird
When she did that cheap make up tutorial in her bedroom just before she said she was bored, she tilted her head back and lifted the camera to gaze at herself in wonder, she is a true narcissist, loves herself. The hate she feels is just resentment towards people who truly are beautiful on the inside too, thats something demi cant seem to grasp, that inner beauty. There have been a couple of glimpses of a normal human being over the years, but then she's back to being an "influencer" whatever that is, someone who will go to the chippie and call it an event and film it lol
Jess is very similar, gazes at herself in awe every time she tilts that camera lol, odd thing about jess she will put on a cropped top in a haul with demi and spend the entire time pulling it down cause she knows her stomache is massive. demi finally found someone bigger than her and boy is she elated.,
I'll try and find a couple of key moments when you can clearly see they are gazing at themselves in some kind of wonderment lol,,,,they think we don't notice lmao

Reactions: 9
When she did that cheap make up tutorial in her bedroom just before she said she was bored, she tilted her head back and lifted the camera to gaze at herself in wonder, she is a true narcissist, loves herself. The hate she feels is just resentment towards people who truly are beautiful on the inside too, thats something demi cant seem to grasp, that inner beauty. There have been a couple of glimpses of a normal human being over the years, but then she's back to being an "influencer" whatever that is, someone who will go to the chippie and call it an event and film it lol
Jess is very similar, gazes at herself in awe every time she tilts that camera lol, odd thing about jess she will put on a cropped top in a haul with demi and spend the entire time pulling it down cause she knows her stomache is massive. demi finally found someone bigger than her and boy is she elated.,
I'll try and find a couple of key moments when you can clearly see they are gazing at themselves in some kind of wonderment lol,,,,they think we don't notice lmao
I don't mind Jess so much, at least she's trying to do something about how she looks. and can actually cook! She has the personality of a house brick though :sleep:🛌💤 Her & Sean would do well together 😉

Reactions: 12
That Jess's channel is all about food. She's just a food fetish channel. Demi is probably going to try that way too

• Haha
I don't mind Jess so much, at least she's trying to do something about how she looks. and can actually cook! She has the personality of a house brick though :sleep:🛌💤 Her & Sean would do well together 😉
sean and jess huh, now that would be interesting lol

Reactions: 8
Demi has developed a skin tag (or appears to have)! In her latest video around the 2:30 mark when she’s sat on the sofa talking, if you look at her necks you can see it. And Google basically said they develop in those overweight where the skin rubs

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Demi has developed a skin tag (or appears to have)! In her latest video around the 2:30 mark when she’s sat on the sofa talking, if you look at her necks you can see it. And Google basically said they develop in those overweight where the skin rubs
“If you look at her necks”

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New favourite words, enhance, passageway, rim and spindle.

I've noticed Jess has jumped on Demis "love love love" and green trouza bandwagon. Starting to see quite a few similarities between them now.

I wonder what the body shop thought when Big D rocked up in that skirt. Probably thought she was some kid gone missing from a school trip and Jess is her carer. Also wonder what they thought of her patchy makeup on her neck.

Heres some stunning screenshots of said patchyness and her doing some DIY

Also the state of the back of her neck!! 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So demi going with the new black door frame trend. And she going to spray the stair spindles who won't to bet she fucks them up she dont won't paint stairs because they cost the last person 7 grand she talking like she payed them 🤣🤣. And who's guess the thing she having in July Is the understair drawer cupboard like hinch it's painful watching her paint. Why not get the drip bfor they dry and no cover on floor 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes so lazy, everything she does is slap dash and to a tit quality! Recently painted my own doors, took them off the hinges, sanded them and painted them outside. I’m no painter and decorator but you don’t just slap any old paint on and hope for the best without priming and preparing your doors!

also the horrific make up on the body shop opening, jess is no real friend if she didn’t tell her how awful her foundation line was! Like I know she said she was in a rush but looks like she got ready in the dark

Reactions: 16
Personally I think her necks and spindles are stunnin'. I'd like to see how many necks and spindles you have compared to her x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount of laziness and half-arsed attitude she has towards her own house will bite her in the backside when she’ll try to sell it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.