Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this might be it guys, I might be giving up on watching the tit show. Her new video “feeling lost” I’ve not even watched it and can already tell it’s about not having any ideas on what to film etc. I’m sorry but you can’t do chores around your house and call it “content” you can’t pick up dog tit off the floor and say it’s “content” it’s lazy and no one wants to watch this shite. Like it’s no wonder she’s losing her following. She got lucky and now won’t even put in a bit of effort when filming videos and yet she expects people to continue to watch her and fights with people who call her out on the bullshit instead of actually taking the criticism and learning from it… im giving up just like she did on her channel

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine your teen daughter wants to know about which contraception to use and her doctor says well without a further ratatatat lets have a deep discussion about contraception and then proceeds to tell you about the one she uses. Who let this internet duck up out?? Are her viewers special needs and young teens, seems so, what right does this witch have to tell them about her contraception like she's their mentor and influence them!
shes bragging about hving contraception at age 16, disgusting. Call me fussy but shagging was not my main priority at that age nor anyone else i knew. Never had any contraception until 18.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If I was Brad I wouldn’t be happy about her posting this lol wtf

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious, feeling lost....I would say for me the "core" moment was leaving school"...shes targeting the teens, watch the way she emphasises core moment with some generic acting hand movement, totally and utterly fake. lol, core. oh wait, she found the word pinnacle, ha ha. Is it just me or does this woman leave you cold? She's emotionally crippled unless it involves money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘ I was desperate for sex and then I found Sean and had it’ 🤢 sums ups their relationship doesn’t it, desperate

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Latest videyo is another lot of shite

She’s talking like she’s this expert on life and like she’s in a position to give out advice to anyone. She looks a mess her makeup is tit and her mouth literally has a mind of its own

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

She’s talking like she’s this expert on life and like she’s in a position to give out advice to anyone. She looks a mess her makeup is tit and her mouth literally has a mind of its own
She just needs to get a job in the real world. Nobody gives two shits about her anymore. She's tried and failed at everything. She's a has been and needs to get a life

I think this might be it guys, I might be giving up on watching the tit show. Her new video “feeling lost” I’ve not even watched it and can already tell it’s about not having any ideas on what to film etc. I’m sorry but you can’t do chores around your house and call it “content” you can’t pick up dog tit off the floor and say it’s “content” it’s lazy and no one wants to watch this shite. Like it’s no wonder she’s losing her following. She got lucky and now won’t even put in a bit of effort when filming videos and yet she expects people to continue to watch her and fights with people who call her out on the bullshit instead of actually taking the criticism and learning from it… im giving up just like she did on her channel
I just can't with her anymore either, I think her content is cringy, boring and past it's sell by date. She's literally letting Jess use her as well because she thinks Jess will bring her new following or help her. Jess is out for herself and her own channel. When will Demi learn that to succeed in life you need to be humble, honest and make the effort. Jess will end up the same way and her downfall will begin much earlier because people will get bored of the same generic tit she spews out of her channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
whats the point in wasting hours painting the doors if they end up looking like tit because you didnt bother prepping them or taking the effort and time to do them right? shes slapped on satin wood without sanding properly, wiping down with sugar soap, undercoating etc. they are going to look like tit within 6 months, especially because she has dogs too

Reactions: 13
I’m already at that point. I don’t come on here much at all now as I’ve got nothing to say because I don’t watch her videos or look at any of her social media. She’s just dull

Reactions: 14

She's looking like the Undertaker in that last one! 😲

Attachments

• Haha
I've only watched a small part of her renovation video but what exactly is costing £1000 considering she's doing all the painting and crap herself?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not being funny going to The Body Shop and being given things for free but not having a clue what they or what they do, so half arsed! She could of spoke about their vegan stance or the fact that they are against animal cruelty etc she could of asked the staff for some product information to feed back to her viewers but again, she can't be bothered because that actually takes time and effort!!! She's sloppy, lazy and irritating and hate watching her is a chore nowadays! She's literally filming paint drying at this point 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Who describes themselves as being 16 and sex obsessed. That’s an issue, and something she’s mentioned before in a video and it was concerning the wording then too

Reactions: 26
And she’s just uploaded a video on Insta stories of her brother when he was younger thrusting and humping the wall? To music so it’s “dancing” but still very strange dance move of choice for a kid… Something very strange about it all!!

Who describes themselves as being 16 and sex obsessed. That’s an issue, and something she’s mentioned before in a video and it was concerning the wording then too
Text book sign of abuse - I'm sure we mentioned this before? It's NOT normal! No small child talks openly about sex! I'd be horrified if it was my children as they are young, I certainly wouldn't be laughing it off like her Mam was!

Reactions: 9
I'm not being funny going to The Body Shop and being given things for free but not having a clue what they or what they do, so half arsed! She could of spoke about their vegan stance or the fact that they are against animal cruelty etc she could of asked the staff for some product information to feed back to her viewers but again, she can't be bothered because that actually takes time and effort!!! She's sloppy, lazy and irritating and hate watching her is a chore nowadays! She's literally filming paint drying at this point 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's crazy she still uses products that are not cruelty free,yet bangs on about the body shop.
I suppose after the vibrator sponsored post why am I surprised she'd promote anything for a pay day.

Reactions: 7
I think Demi has loads of issues and that's one of them

And she’s just uploaded a video on Insta stories of her brother when he was younger thrusting and humping the wall? To music so it’s “dancing” but still very strange dance move of choice for a kid… Something very strange about it all!!
Why would she even upload that! Why does she feel the need fo belittle everyone. She is awful

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.