Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7A82236E-55A5-43D7-B5DD-7CF3C61A6B91.jpeg
96429ABF-02C4-42D1-86BA-431DF793F0E8.jpeg
43F3B220-7D63-40CC-9369-53A9CED36DCC.jpeg
365F9789-E4C4-42CD-9956-7D1E62A18143.jpeg

I cannot believe she’s in her early 20s

She literally looks like someone’s Aunt Sylvia, imagine them tatts when she’s older - woof!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The biggest thing is the suspension rest is just bulb and pipelines. And a calipers. If your mechanically minded it wouldnt cast that much it don't sound right they was advertising another one but now they're keeping it for hire car and swoping stuff over 🤷🏻‍♀️. No way would the garage keep a car to lend customer if they thought was not in good condition body wise. £1500 is to much yet she going to spend way more on a new one yet sure she said in a recent vlog she like Sean car better then hers. it as stuff hers don't I think she just wants a new car
I just read suspension and then looking at it further noticed it’s only the bushes that need replacing so no idea where she got that price from and like you said what’s with the story about the garage keeping it? I wonder how much she sold it to the garage for?

Reactions: 6
I just read suspension and then looking at it further noticed it’s only the bushes that need replacing so no idea where she got that price from and like you said what’s with the story about the garage keeping it? I wonder how much she sold it to the garage for?
They definitely made money from her thickness. It will be repaired and I wonder if they will sell it using her name haha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.