Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of laziness and half-arsed attitude she has towards her own house will bite her in the backside when she’ll try to sell it.
Its her dream home don't forget, it's their forever home haha. That's what she said, she was ripping her friends because they moved but she doesn't have to because she picked her dream home. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonders if her and jess would be oh so quick to promote body shop if they were given nothing.
By the way I finally found proof that demi knows she is bullshitting her viewers, I thought she was just a bit dim and vain, but no, it's a marketing ploy, finally saw the truth.
Starts at 0.36 in her new vid, she leans into the camera, tells her viewers that they took some pics and they are quite cute actually, then immediately gulps and turns around cause one of the staff was close by and lol little miss body positive is majorly embarassed at being heard telling her viewers that she looked cute. She carries on talking but clearly is too embarassed, too many people can hear and does a huge edit and just talks about the food. lol oh dear, thank you demi, I just read you like a book. She knows it's all bullshit, quite aware actually.
Whats up little miss dribbles, not that gorgeous after all huh and you always knew it, just a ploy to lure in her minions folks. demi knows she aint cute, one big lie.
Someone send demi's onine trainee e begger jess some free pink lemonade. Her subliminal advert for some was hilarious, pours it into a glass, films it fizzing and bubbling, bingo some twit sends her some.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Demi has developed a skin tag (or appears to have)! In her latest video around the 2:30 mark when she’s sat on the sofa talking, if you look at her necks you can see it. And Google basically said they develop in those overweight where the skin rubs
I think I noticed one at the top of her arm top in one of her reels!

Reactions: 5
Tbh yes Jess obviously has questionable judgement because she's hanging around with Demi but her videos are better edited and more interesting (I use that term relatively, as you can't polish a boring turd) than Demi's. Especially watching them both vlog the same events, it's shocking how little effort Demi is putting in.

I hope Jess is just sticking around to siphon off a few of Demi's viewers and then leave - Demi has very little to offer other than that so I honestly cannot see why anyone would want to be 'friends' with her.

Anyone notice how Demi was 'ill' the morning they were meant to go to Durham but miraculously better by 11am? Yet the body shop morning she admits to sleeping in (which probably explains the terrible makeup and outfit) yet Jess' video shows Jess getting properly ready for the day. I'm by no means a fan of Jess but at least she's taking it more seriously.

Reactions: 10
sean and jess huh, now that would be interesting lol
They look so alike

New favourite words, enhance, passageway, rim and spindle.

I've noticed Jess has jumped on Demis "love love love" and green trouza bandwagon. Starting to see quite a few similarities between them now.

I wonder what the body shop thought when Big D rocked up in that skirt. Probably thought she was some kid gone missing from a school trip and Jess is her carer. Also wonder what they thought of her patchy makeup on her neck.

Heres some stunning screenshots of said patchyness and her doing some DIY

Also the state of the back of her neck!! 🤮🤮
She always looks so dirty 🤢

Demi has developed a skin tag (or appears to have)! In her latest video around the 2:30 mark when she’s sat on the sofa talking, if you look at her necks you can see it. And Google basically said they develop in those overweight where the skin rubs
I always wonder why nobody in her life that actually loves her wouldn't say something regarding her obesity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tbh yes Jess obviously has questionable judgement because she's hanging around with Demi but her videos are better edited and more interesting (I use that term relatively, as you can't polish a boring turd) than Demi's. Especially watching them both vlog the same events, it's shocking how little effort Demi is putting in.

I hope Jess is just sticking around to siphon off a few of Demi's viewers and then leave - Demi has very little to offer other than that so I honestly cannot see why anyone would want to be 'friends' with her.

Anyone notice how Demi was 'ill' the morning they were meant to go to Durham but miraculously better by 11am? Yet the body shop morning she admits to sleeping in (which probably explains the terrible makeup and outfit) yet Jess' video shows Jess getting properly ready for the day. I'm by no means a fan of Jess but at least she's taking it more seriously.
I couldn't give a damn about either of them. The overall outcome is the same. They are both scamming people. It's just that Jess has the better editing and better work skills than Demi so it is more noticeable in Demi than Jess currently. Plus Jess is only 10k so let's see what state she is in when she gets bigger because I bet it will be Demi x2

I've lost touch with Big D for a while, but I am back in the saddle now! I cannot WAIT for the door renovation from "yellowy wood colour" to white with black rims. And I'd like to congratulate her on choosing black doors to match the dog gate in the hall, novel idea there.

Also, who puts the word "dose" in their channel name? Dose is never good. It's medicine or a dose of the clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
jess in her latest vid also been reading up on the secret, law of attraction lol, she was having a greatful moment and thanked her viewers who without she would not have the opportunity to have body shop invites etc. Not sure if it was genuine. You see the universe likes one to be thankful, mainly thankful for just being alive, you can be thankful for some body shop freebies and almost cry about it if you must, but it runs a lot deeper than that. By living your life were you are always thankful you draw positivity and more kindness towards you. It's a simple equation. Has demi ever thanked her viewers, not her generic bullshit speeches, but from the heart.

Recycling old pics again 🙄
just a marketing ploy, demi gave it away in her latest video, she really does not think she is cute and was embarassed in the cafe that the waitress could hear her "spin" her usual speech to her viewers about them having to check out her cute photos. She seemed quite confident but almost jumped and swerved her head around at the thought someone could hear her, not quite as convinced she is cute at all is she, deep down me thinks she knows it's all just influencer bs. Her eyes were darting back and forth checking if anyone was listening so she edited it and just spoke about the food lol. I think demi has a little part of her youtube followers that is like only fans and she's convinced they find her attractive, so she uses that to get more views, cash etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
jess in her latest vid also been reading up on the secret, law of attraction lol, she was having a greatful moment and thanked her viewers who without she would not have the opportunity to have body shop invites etc. Not sure if it was genuine. You see the universe likes one to be thankful, mainly thankful for just being alive, you can be thankful for some body shop freebies and almost cry about it if you must, but it runs a lot deeper than that. By living your life were you are always thankful you draw positivity and more kindness towards you. It's a simple equation. Has demi ever thanked her viewers, not her generic bullshit speeches, but from the heart.

just a marketing ploy, demi gave it away in her latest video, she really does not think she is cute and was embarassed in the cafe that the waitress could hear her "spin" her usual speech to her viewers about them having to check out her cute photos. She seemed quite confident but almost jumped and swerved her head around at the thought someone could hear her, not quite as convinced she is cute at all is she, deep down me thinks she knows it's all just influencer bs. Her eyes were darting back and forth checking if anyone was listening so she edited it and just spoke about the food lol. I think demi has a little part of her youtube followers that is like only fans and she's convinced they find her attractive, so she uses that to get more views, cash etc.
i also noticed that demi doesn't understand how a knife works...shes ripping her food apart, rather than cutting it. probably to much effort and time for her to cut it properly

Reactions: 2
I honestly can't believe how in her latest video she kept saying she was really lazy and basically couldn't be bothered to properly prep the doors... and pointing out the drip marks. If I was Sean I'd be fuming. You know he's going to have to re do it anyway. This is her home and she can't be bothered to do it properly

Reactions: 14
I honestly can't believe how in her latest video she kept saying she was really lazy and basically couldn't be bothered to properly prep the doors... and pointing out the drip marks. If I was Sean I'd be fuming. You know he's going to have to re do it anyway. This is her home and she can't be bothered to do it properly
Agree 100%. She'd given up before she even started. It's going to look terrible. there's something so unattractive about someone so lazy and bad tempered. Also, I can swear like the best of them, but I really dislike her swearing in her videos, just another way she is massively unprofessional.

I think her nan is going to love, love, love the racing horse on her birthday cake! FFS, it doesnt have to be themed, just go for flowers or something! bleeping racehorse looks ridiculous on top of the cake. I bet the cakemakers had to search high and low to find that! Thing is, Demi knows it's shite but still goes with it.

Reactions: 9
She just wants to get it done quickly, which is a recipe for disaster. The doors have been this way for over a year, what's the rush now? If I was her I'd do it one by one, as in do one door each day but do it properly. Yes, it's a pain in the arse and it's boring work but if she's so sure this will be her 'forever home' she should really start putting more effort in. Also... £11 for a door handle is hardly a rip-off? All she has to do is skip her next Primark trip where she'll buy loads of tat to show off to the camera and voilà, it wouldn't even hurt her financially.

Reactions: 11
She just wants to get it done quickly, which is a recipe for disaster. The doors have been this way for over a year, what's the rush now? If I was her I'd do it one by one, as in do one door each day but do it properly. Yes, it's a pain in the arse and it's boring work but if she's so sure this will be her 'forever home' she should really start putting more effort in. Also... £11 for a door handle is hardly a rip-off? All she has to do is skip her next Primark trip where she'll buy loads of tat to show off to the camera and voilà, it wouldn't even hurt her financially.
I'd rather spend the money on doing a proper job than an half arsed one that will end up needing to be re done. There is nothing wrong in trying to save money but it's not like she's doing a proper job anyway so all that painting will end up needing to be re done and probably by Sean, so that's more money down the drain. I would have just bought the door handles. I also think she ruined perfectly good doors. She should have taken them off, sanded them down outside properly and then done the paint job. I think the black paint idea is just awful. It just sounds like a mess.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.