Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vidyo the buffoon is showing us her favourite outfits. At 11 mins 20 she showing us a t shirt dress which she wearing as a t shirt with shorts. The t shirt dress is clearly hanging down below her shorts through the whole video.Yet she says (as she's pushing the t shirt dress back up so we can't see it): the shorts are a good length so it covers the dress" honestly, how lazy and duplicitous is she? Literally lying on camera.

Reactions: 4
She really thinks she created veganism. As a vegan, I have never sat with a snobby attitude when it comes to having meat eaters try a little bit of your food and them saying it tastes good or similar to meat. She's always looking for that "got cha" moment with people. It's not that deep demz. Again, it's all fast food rather than getting in the kitchen and trying out some incredible recipes that could be compared. The way jess kinda snapped back at her, trouble in paradise already. She's not gonna put up with demi for long.

Reactions: 18
Just. Wow.

New profile photo secured.
That face, she just thinks she's right about everything lol. Chomp chomp they would have scoffed all that food later.

She really thinks she created veganism. As a vegan, I have never sat with a snobby attitude when it comes to having meat eaters try a little bit of your food and them saying it tastes good or similar to meat. She's always looking for that "got cha" moment with people. It's not that deep demz. Again, it's all fast food rather than getting in the kitchen and trying out some incredible recipes that could be compared. The way jess kinda snapped back at her, trouble in paradise already. She's not gonna put up with demi for long.
Demi creates nothing, she continues to help consumerism and will promote a piece of tit on the floor if it had a sign pointing to a fast food place. Never known a vegan to promote macdonalds, but hey thats her, part time plant based when it suits her. macdonalds can rot in hell as far as im concerned, it continues to slaughter animals in its billions, meanwhile demi is at it with her life long devotion to evil corporates cause she's polluted with greed for money and fame.

Just watch jess new video, sure jess crack on drink one a day of that pink lemonade full of aspartame sweetener which is banned in the usa because it is a nerve poison. Ten tons of totally natural and organic drinks much better, ie purdeys. I wish influencers would duck off recommending tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this is only kind of Demi related but Demi herself has said this about a million times. But can someone please explain to me “how you can love your body but still want to lose weight” wanting to change the appearance of your body via weight loss or whatever would suggest you don’t love it and want to change it 🤦‍♀️ Or am I missing something here! 🤔
She clearly hates her body. Who wouldn't if they looked like that?! I used to be about the same size as her and I absolutely hated it and wouldn't dream of going out dressed like that! I'm now a size 12/14 and still wouldn't wear something like this. She hates her body. She's just lying for the gram

Reactions: 9
She clearly hates her body. Who wouldn't if they looked like that?! I used to be about the same size as her and I absolutely hated it and wouldn't dream of going out dressed like that! I'm now a size 12/14 and still wouldn't wear something like this. She hates her body. She's just lying for the gram
She's just too lazy to do anything about her weight, so she's just decided to act like she loves herself :rolleyes: that way she doesn't need to try (and fail) to do anything about it. She's obsessed with food and eating...it's getting out of control. 90% of her 'content' revolves around food now, that never was the case when she was popular back in the day.

With every try-on she does, she gets fatter and fatter, that's got to be affecting her. But she's clearly deluded or has body dysmorphia issues. She's in complete denial and burying her (massive) head in the sand. I honestly think she doesn't see what we see...because the way she refers to the clothes she tries on, it's 'little' this and 'little' that. Those items are a size TWENTY love! There's nothing 'little' about a size 20 skirt.

She's in a shocking state for someone her age, and she's dragging Yawn down with her too, which is very sad to see. He has absolutely ballooned since they moved in together and doesn't look happy at all. If I was his family member, I'd be very concerned 🧐

Reactions: 13
She's just too lazy to do anything about her weight, so she's just decided to act like she loves herself :rolleyes: that way she doesn't need to try (and fail) to do anything about it. She's obsessed with food and eating...it's getting out of control. 90% of her 'content' revolves around food now, that never was the case when she was popular back in the day.

With every try-on she does, she gets fatter and fatter, that's got to be affecting her. But she's clearly deluded or has body dysmorphia issues. She's in complete denial and burying her (massive) head in the sand. I honestly think she doesn't see what we see...because the way she refers to the clothes she tries on, it's 'little' this and 'little' that. Those items are a size TWENTY love! There's nothing 'little' about a size 20 skirt.

She's in a shocking state for someone her age, and she's dragging Yawn down with her too, which is very sad to see. He has absolutely ballooned since they moved in together and doesn't look happy at all. If I was his family member, I'd be very concerned 🧐
I hope Sean does something about his weight gain, he doesn't need to follow that loser. She's all for herself anyway. It's quite shocking to see how much she views herself as some sort of celebrity.

Reactions: 11

I was only thinking that he looks like someone put air in him like a bug balloon,her dream to destroy him too

Reactions: 6
you would have thought with her filming herself 24/7 and being online that she might be more motivated to lose the weight. i generally think she believes shes stunning. she eye fucks herself every chance she gets

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.