Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think if you stripped down Demi's channel you would find the majority of her views to be fake/bought ones. Usually if others do collabs you would see a difference in views, funny isn't it how Jess's views really never changed from what she would normally get.

Reactions: 8
Here we go!
i don't know how the results can be that shocking.....again FOOD related!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if her and Jess did a bulk filuming day? I’m not sure she’s mentioned it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m absolutely flabbergasted that any brand wants to actually part with their money to work with this buffoon 🤯 She’s such an embarrassment and makes everything look so cheap and tacky

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Demi decorating. 😳. Wounder if the the "red Room" she doing. Now Sean sed he dint won't it anymore and moaning the door handle are pricey ffs to say she urns alot of money she moan about spending it alot dint moan at buyin crap and going out but got Forbit to buy a door handle at £10/£15. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Let’s just say she is telling the truth (lol) and earning between £6-10k a month. WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH ALL THAT MONEY?

is she investing it in crypto? Has she bought a second house that she’s not telling us about? Is she bribing local MP with it? What kind of idiot would earn that amount and just sit on it like a dragon and do nothing with it.

Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Demi decorating. 😳. Wounder if the the "red Room" she doing. Now Sean sed he dint won't it anymore and moaning the door handle are pricey ffs to say she urns alot of money she moan about spending it alot dint moan at buyin crap and going out but got Forbit to buy a door handle at £10/£15. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Red room, sounds like stephen kings redrum, murder backwards in the shining.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine having that much in the bank and still being a beggy bleep?
She probably is lying about businesses but you only need to be on companies house if you have a ltd company, businesses like self employed sole traders or partnerships don’t have to register, also those figures on saffron’s are the cash in the bank of her business account, she won’t be able to use that money in the day to day, only for business expenses, salary or dividends her personal account will be separate

Reactions: 7
Let’s just say she is telling the truth (lol) and earning between £6-10k a month. WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH ALL THAT MONEY?

is she investing it in crypto? Has she bought a second house that she’s not telling us about? Is she bribing local MP with it? What kind of idiot would earn that amount and just sit on it like a dragon and do nothing with it.

Hmmmmm
putting it into savings accounts for the kids :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hmmmmm
You'd think she'd be paying off her mortgage with it. You can overpay by so much per year so considering how unstable her "job" is you'd think that would be something she'd do. But no she and Sean complain about the prices of everything but have no qualms about spending high amounts of money on food, alcohol and tat. What about making sure she has money for later in life? This career won't last them forever that is for certain. It really irrates me that she moans about things when there are so many families who are living on the breadline and they cannot afford anything because prices have been hiked up on many things. An there she is telling everyone she earns all this money but she cannot even afford to shop sustainably.

Reactions: 13
she made that which one is vegan vid to show jess that she knows more about vegan foods, it's all for show;...yeh you can tell the difference between vegan cheese and normal cheese she says laughing,,,yeh cause demi judging by your weight you are still eating normal cheese. demis trying to turn jess into a demibot.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.