Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the new vidyo and sobbing at her awkward silent posing montages after every outfit shot. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I'm bord as though I'd watch the Jess qna. Why it look like demi sat behided Jess 🀣 the story of how they met seem abit made up both saying thing non can remember πŸ˜‚ the way she on about her old Job she shouldn't be telling them story's it's privet information wounder if this why she left as she puts it. Demi on money saving tips 🀣. She now havein frozen stuff she tit most her meal come.out freezer. And she basis her spending in what Jess spend on food her hands again they match her top 🀣
How many breaks demi had for mental health. In last 2 years In Jess video she makin out she not bothered and everything fine they're both bas each other

Reactions: 3
She's mentally ill. It's all a bit sad really.

1652973290852.png
1652973316945.png

Watching the new vidyo and sobbing at her awkward silent posing montages after every outfit shot. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
cycling shorts and a t shirt that looks like she was only half way putting it on. Has no reason to be like that, not even properly tied cause she's too fat and cycling shorts lol. She lives in her own head. Nothing wrong with wearing shorts except she's couple it with her great uncle from the seventies leather jacket, it's absolutely awful outfit!

1652973810282.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She's mentally ill. It's all a bit sad really.

View attachment 1278467View attachment 1278470

cycling shorts and a t shirt that looks like she was only half way putting it on. Has no reason to be like that, not even properly tied cause she's too fat and cycling shorts lol. She lives in her own head. Nothing wrong with wearing shorts except she's couple it with her great uncle from the seventies leather jacket, it's absolutely awful outfit!

View attachment 1278492
It's nice to see that she coloured matched the orange top to her foundation. 5* effort there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel the shop is New Look lol with their new Gemma Collins/Annmarie ranges and she’s gonna completely not reference her opening their shop for a pair of jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She forgot to look down all humble like as if to say, her beautiful face is a gift to the planet. "Nothings contrived, she says as she flutters her stupidly fake giant eyelashes which almost stick to her foundation slathered skin, it's all just me, completely natural beauty. Oh, the outfit, I just threw this together this morning, ya, primarni and shein darlink"

1653028206903.png
1653028226338.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s photoshopped the recent images to death hasn’t she! We’ve all seen ya gut Demz. That little snatched waist ain’t fooling anyone.

Reactions: 14
I see she's filtered herself a waist again πŸ™„ just gotta laugh at the comments saying how good she's looking , ffs πŸ˜‚
Ignoring Demis face and haggard feet I am glad to see an outfit without some sort of monstrosity of a belt. This outfit actually looks flattering on her especially her boobs…maybe it’s just the angle πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

always chooses those big brown underwear above anything else blah blah you used to be ramming lounge down our throats a month ago

Her bum cheeks are like if you rolled a lump of playdough into a ball n then pinched a bit of it. Can anyone else see my vision?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ignoring Demis face and haggard feet I am glad to see an outfit without some sort of monstrosity of a belt. This outfit actually looks flattering on her especially her boobs…maybe it’s just the angle πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
Definitely the angle 🀣

Reactions: 3
I know this is only kind of Demi related but Demi herself has said this about a million times. But can someone please explain to me β€œhow you can love your body but still want to lose weight” wanting to change the appearance of your body via weight loss or whatever would suggest you don’t love it and want to change it πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Or am I missing something here! πŸ€”

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.