Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jgizzle

I see in a previous thread that she pays people to photoshop her photos.... it’s 2am I can’t sleep, I’m self employed without work at the moment... reckon she will hire me for her next batch of photos I could do with the money😂😂😂 and I think I’m pretty good
8FA08DCC-EDCE-43DF-98E5-B13FBE17D34A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

rattytatty

Her boyfriend follows me on Instagram maybe I should slide into the DM’s. See what happens. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

keepingupwithhan

Fucking hell Demi you just keep getting better and better 😂😂 why not support a small business by actually BUYING something and then posting it to your story. The pure greed is so embarrassing she’s disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know her. She's a horrible bully, the YouTube "fame" is a huuuuge boost on her ego which has made her even worse. Her family are rough as. Seans mates take the piss out of him for putting up with her....
Can't say much because she literally has no proper mates so theres only a few options of people i could be 😂
Her brother doesn't have a clue about the amber wright thing to my knowledge, shes covered it up well, keepin ontop of deleting all comments and profiles who mention it.
She absolutely does not deserve the platform shes on but clearly everyone here can already see that. She has used homophobic slurs and racial slurs growing up (never see her now so idk if she still does)...she has trolled so many people online. Shes full of hate.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Demi said on her live she’s allowed to see her dad because your allowed to see your other parent is their split up isn’t that just for children with custody agreements Demi is a 24 year old grown woman their is no custody agreement with her just another excuse to break lockdown rules

• Haha
Reactions: 31

keepingupwithhan

“I think you guys are the ones that need to get a life, to be honest, I am researching online trolls and hate as part of a dissertation on suicide and a decline in mental health in young people, and what I've seen is disgusting. How can you guys be so obsessed with someone you don't know to comment on the weirdest things about her on a forum its just so weird. I hope you guys get some help and can be happy within your own skin one day to not have to live through chatting hate about someone else. If Demi or any youtuber/insta person was to read a thread on themselves how shit do you think they are going to feel about themselves for such a long time? Do you not realise that or just not care? fucking weirdos”

*I think this person deleted the comments so I can’t quote but I copied and pasted instead 👆.*

I agree that some posts on this site and this thread could cross a line depending on your own personal morality. However to call everyone who comments on these threads a troll is very over exaggerated and invalidates those who really get cyber bullied. Yes, this site brings out a bitcher side of me but does it make me a troll? Certainly not. I’m incredibly happy and content with my personal life which isn’t broadcast on the internet for people to view forever. We are just normal people commenting on a “brand” that we see on the internet. Forums have been around since the internet was created as a way for the public to discuss anything they want to. Unfortunately for Demi, for her work, she chooses to put herself on the internet, which is guaranteed to create discussion. She is clearly happy with the positive discussion generated from her videos so she has to accept that there will always be criticism, especially as she is so dishonest. A person’s mental health is critical to their well-being and I don’t think any of us on here would wish any harm to come to Demi- as many have said we used to enjoy her content and support her work. I really hope Demi isn’t struggling mentally however if she is, that is only a direct result of putting her whole life on the internet. Demi herself came on this site to bad mouth other creators so why is it okay for her to do that to others but no one can speak badly of her? We don’t harass her, we comment on a seperate space to her social media so she could choose not to read it if it affects her so much. As an “influencer”, Demi has shaped herself into a brand. The whole point of a brand is to be taken by consumers and either liked or disliked. Do you think McDonalds for example, would cry troll or accuse people of bullying if a person commented online that they hated their food? All we do on this site is comment on her content which 9/10 is unimaginative, dishonest and lazy. Do you think in my job if I didn’t do any work all day because I was hungover, or didn’t go to work for a few weeks because I felt unmotivated or plagiarised someone else’s work I would cry troll? Demi is dishonest, she has shown that through the Amber Wight situation and for that I will never respect her. She blatantly broke lock down rules to suit her own needs, she promotes brands that we never see her use again, and no video of hers is creative or original because her personality changes to fit whatever is trending.
Apologies for the long post but I just had to get it off my chest lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

rattytatty

Am I the only person who knows about 10 people called Demi, and another handful called Brad?
Not a fan of this lass at all - but are people really dragging her for her name? Come on. There are a million things worth dragging

For example - I saw a comment calling her out for her food not being vegan and telling her that intermittent fasting is not what she’d been doing .. and surprise surprise. It’s gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Fizzy dolly mixture

Just put her new video on...she is so sweaty clearly her make up is too heavy for her....or just making a video is such hard work. Get some setting powder on yer mush love

"Holly davidson" ???? You mean harley davidson demi?

"I love this slogan" no mate... HOLLY DAVIDSON is a name not a slogan.

Also how do those joggers "they just come down to a cuffed arm"....where is an arm hole in a pair of joggers?

Sunflower....short and tall....short AND TALL?

Bear with me I'm still getting through this infuriating mess. Dunno why i do it to myself.

It also infuriates me how she doesn't know how to layer?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Macavity2

Chatty Member
The only way she’s lost 3lbs this week is if she got a tapeworm from eating toast off the filthy sofa arm.

Has anyone seen her latest post where she’s put kitchen roll under her sandwich on the sofa. HI HUNNYBUN 👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

graole

B4A313B9-7BA2-4BD3-A854-9E94FC72FF8E.png

This is disgusting! Send me free stuff and in return i’ll post it on my story hunny buns

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Here’s my thread title suggestion:

Demi Donnelly #5: Sticking to lockdown rules? Not a chance! Snuck off to gran’s to make a TikTok dance

• Haha
  • Heart
Oooh interesting!!! Do you have any stories on how she’s rude?
just the one lol, she was in a local wetherspoons with her family, a friend of mine approached her when she went to the bar - so out the way of her family etc so she wasn't intruding, Demi looked down at her like she was nothing and was so rude and rushed away from the conversation. it was one of them conversations where you don't want to talk to someone so you just say hi yes no bye, she never once smiled or anything, so my friend was put off her but decided to message her on Insta to see her response, Demi replied and was like omg hunny bun you should've came over I wouldn't have minded I love meeting you all, if you see me again come over!! - LOL hunny bun did come over and you passed her off like she was nothing. its all an act, I dunno why she cant just have a conversation with someone.

her boyfriend seems lovely though and if he fancies a change, ill take him x he cute

• Haha
  • Wow

keepingupwithhan

Sick of hearing her moaning about missing her boyfriend! She was selfish enough to spend half of lockdown with him. I actually have been following government rules and haven’t seen my boyfriend for 7 weeks now, but people are dying so there are worse things going on in the world. All she cares about is herself and where her next meal will come from. She’s a compulsive liar and she can’t even keep up with herself. Sean will never marry her, she’s lazy as fuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

keepingupwithhan

In her Instagram stories she shows herself drinking beer and then straight after it’s a video of her behind the wheel what the actual fuck! Even if it was only the one pint she had, how fucking stupid is she. What if one young person watched that and was “influenced” by her to do the same and potential harm someone 😡 she needs to realise that her actions are watched by thousands so she should be more mindful of what she’s doing. If you put yourself on the internet for everyone to see don’t be surprised when you get judged. 00A7D296-DBB6-4589-99F7-8C24A2E0B5C1.jpeg FA338821-1351-4D6A-8EF0-83C2733E837D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25