Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think it’s very strange how Demi refers to the dog as her sister 🤷‍♀️
I love my dogs but honestly I do find it is a bit strange at her age to be calling her dog "sissy", and to have an IG account for her dog too.
She's always posting stories of her dog sat on her bed, and then she was eating in bed on the intimate fasting video. It just seems so unhygenic! :oops:

Also somebody posted that Sean also follows a lot of girls on his IG, so I had a quick check and it really is an overwhelming majority, can't imagine Demi being happy with that¬ She also pairs pretty much every outfit she has with the same gucci belt, which is probably a dupe. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
If I hear “I’m LITERALLY OBSESSED with this” one more time 😡

Omg this girl loves herself I've just seen her stories on insta, she actually thinks she's a model cringe🤢🤢. Also she never has them vans off does she??

Reactions: 3
Omg her story about being sick ahahaha serves her right for being billy big bollocks pouring that gin

Reactions: 9
My mum would be fuming too if I couldn’t handle my drink at the age of almost 24. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Just put her new video on...she is so sweaty clearly her make up is too heavy for her....or just making a video is such hard work. Get some setting powder on yer mush love

"Holly davidson" ???? You mean harley davidson demi?

"I love this slogan" no mate... HOLLY DAVIDSON is a name not a slogan.

Also how do those joggers "they just come down to a cuffed arm"....where is an arm hole in a pair of joggers?

Sunflower....short and tall....short AND TALL?

Bear with me I'm still getting through this infuriating mess. Dunno why i do it to myself.

It also infuriates me how she doesn't know how to layer?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
In her Instagram stories she shows herself drinking beer and then straight after it’s a video of her behind the wheel what the actual duck! Even if it was only the one pint she had, how bleeping stupid is she. What if one young person watched that and was “influenced” by her to do the same and potential harm someone 😡 she needs to realise that her actions are watched by thousands so she should be more mindful of what she’s doing. If you put yourself on the internet for everyone to see don’t be surprised when you get judged. 00A7D296-DBB6-4589-99F7-8C24A2E0B5C1.jpeg FA338821-1351-4D6A-8EF0-83C2733E837D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Is it just me that thought all those clothes in her new video were kinda gross... mostly all black 😂

An adult who pukes all over their bedroom and all over the bathroom, rather than sticking their head down the loo, or finding a bin, is someone who has been spoiled their whole life, and had someone clean up after them their whole life, no matter how pissed they are. Even my 18 year old son makes it to the toilet to puke. No wonder her mum was pissed off, I hope she made her clean it up ( bet she didn’t ).

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What was the point in the street party? When everyone is still being told to stay away from each other🤣, I hope to god shaun’s family don’t follow her on Instagram or watch her YouTube videos, the embarrassment of a girl 🤣, I recon the only reason, both her and him are still together. Is because they’ve been together that long he just puts up with her now, I don’t ever think they’ll ever get married, and would surprised if they lived together, they don’t seem to spend very much time together, he got bored of her during lockdown and sent her home, how are they gonna survive living together 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so working class it hurts. I love it.
I’m working class like most people from the North East- very proud of it. She’s a dick and I have a strong dislike for her, but it’s not because she’s from a working class background don’t tar us all with the same brush 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m working class like most people from the North East- very proud of it. She’s a dick and I have a strong dislike for her, but it’s not because she’s from a working class background don’t tar us all with the same brush 😂
Yea I know it sounded like that but I didn't mean to paint everyone with the same paint brush.

I just can't help but giggle at her mannerisms and how she talks and everything else... You can just tell there isn't much there , no culture , education, taste ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.