Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she's in charge of editing it, I don't doubt she would make herself look good, and perhaps him not as good. Not to say she would make him look like a dick, but possibly edit out his funny or best moments making him look a bit more bland.

Reactions: 1
Is she's in charge of editing it, I don't doubt she would make herself look good, and perhaps him not as good. Not to say she would make him look like a dick, but possibly edit out his funny or best moments making him look a bit more bland.
It’s not going to hard to make him look bland tbh. I reckon she’ll be extra ME ME ME in them though, her ego is too big to let someone else come across better than her.

Reactions: 3
I’m reckoning the daily dose of dickheads will be their travel vlogs, when they’re an eclectic mix of boring and obnoxious abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure somewhere she said she's proud of her editing, so why can't she equalise the volume on her new video? Had to have it on 50 to hear Shaun say anything but then the music comes on and my eardrum screams for mercy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today she’s eaten two crap bits of toast, five biscuits, McDonald’s, two packets of crisps and a chocolate bar. And told everyone about it on Instagram. She’s soooo relatable.

Reactions: 3
Also who posts a pic of themselves crying. I can’t stand people that do that.
you’re right....just read out her day to my husband and had to remind him it’s her ‘diet’ account 😂
Why the hell is she crying/attention seeking?

Why the hell is she crying/attention seeking?
Because poor old Demi went on a excruciating 10 minute cycle she went the WHOLE WAY UP THE HILL as she mentioned about 6 times 🙄 she got to the top of the hill she nearly went into full cardiac arrest she was fainting she was basically on deaths door it’s not easy cycling 5 minutes you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because poor old Demi went on a excruciating 10 minute cycle she went the WHOLE WAY UP THE HILL as she mentioned about 6 times 🙄 she got to the top of the hill she nearly went into full cardiac arrest she was fainting she was basically on deaths door it’s not easy cycling 5 minutes you know 🙄
I don’t buy these ‘8 mile’ bike rides she’s doing daily. If she was doing that distance she’d be posting her tracking app like every other smug prick online.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg i liked that girls comment, guilty. Its true though?? Have some veg!!
Absolutely!

Breakfast: carbs
Lunch: carbs and sugar
Dinner: carbs

Even if she's not eating a lot of veg/salad/fruit every day, she definitely needs some form of protein in at least one meal per day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.