Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish she’d stop writing none of the less. I feel like she’s doing it on purpose now but god she makes herself sound so thick 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She just had to get it in there that she wouldn’t have chosen her engagement ring omg. She really is unreal why the hell does he put up with this...

Reactions: 20
This is her full time job and she can’t string a bleeping sentence together, so unprofessional! So she wants to marry Sean but doesn’t wanna live with him or discuss wedding planning. No way is he gonna marry her I feel quite bad for him, she’s shown her true colours on her Instagram rants so imagine what she’s like to him if he does something to piss her off! Also he wants kids and she doesn’t, yet she’s going to name their daughter Opal if they have one, Opal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is her full time job and she can’t string a bleeping sentence together, so unprofessional! So she wants to marry Sean but doesn’t wanna live with him or discuss wedding planning. No way is he gonna marry her I feel quite bad for him, she’s shown her true colours on her Instagram rants so imagine what she’s like to him if he does something to piss her off! Also he wants kids and she doesn’t, yet she’s going to name their daughter Opal if they have one, Opal 🤣🤣
she’s delusional

opal is a horrible name and in her accent it’s even worse I hope Sean has some say in the children’s names and doesn’t pick that 😅

Reactions: 2
Wow to make a post with an offhanded comment about how she wouldn't have picked the engagement ring that she got given. She's so entitled and it seems to be that she's using him as an accessory whereas he's probably hanging around for the eventual payoff if she's earning as much as she's claiming.

I find it so cringeworthy that she's edited the thumbnail for the first video of their couple channel so he's in a totally different bedroom :oops:

Reactions: 7
As the days go on, I actually dislike her more and more, she forgets her followers pay her wages, it’s embarrassing how little effort she puts into her videos, I have no clue whatsoever a brand see’s in her, I mean, she’d legit sell tit, I felt like commenting Under the tampon post, how one minute she hasn’t had a period in years, Then she’s advertising them🤦🏼‍♀️, and the absolute cheek of the lassie asking if people wanna send her PR tit🤣, how the duck is she still doing this tit as a job, shes actually one of the worse “influencers” I’ve ever seen and that’s saying something🤣🤣, as for her boyfriends family not knowing her well, strange since the amount of time they’ve been together, they probably all sit and laugh at her videos and Sean for dating that, also the latest with the rings post, she wouldn’t have picked It, they’ve been together for what like 8/9 years, yet he doesn’t know what she’d like? I’ve been with my partner for 6 years, and I’m sure if he was picking an engagement ring, he’d know my style🤣🤣, I think this all says how serious there relationship is recently, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just still with her because it’s all he’s known really, so just lives with it, I highly doubt her and Sean will get there own place, or have kids or ever get married, a few years time her relationship will end, they are clearly together still purely for the sake of how long they’ve been together 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
As the days go on, I actually dislike her more and more, she forgets her followers pay her wages, it’s embarrassing how little effort she puts into her videos, I have no clue whatsoever a brand see’s in her, I mean, she’d legit sell tit, I felt like commenting Under the tampon post, how one minute she hasn’t had a period in years, Then she’s advertising them🤦🏼‍♀️, and the absolute cheek of the lassie asking if people wanna send her PR tit🤣, how the duck is she still doing this tit as a job, shes actually one of the worse “influencers” I’ve ever seen and that’s saying something🤣🤣, as for her boyfriends family not knowing her well, strange since the amount of time they’ve been together, they probably all sit and laugh at her videos and Sean for dating that, also the latest with the rings post, she wouldn’t have picked It, they’ve been together for what like 8/9 years, yet he doesn’t know what she’d like? I’ve been with my partner for 6 years, and I’m sure if he was picking an engagement ring, he’d know my style🤣🤣, I think this all says how serious there relationship is recently, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just still with her because it’s all he’s known really, so just lives with it, I highly doubt her and Sean will get there own place, or have kids or ever get married, a few years time her relationship will end, they are clearly together still purely for the sake of how long they’ve been together 👀🤦🏼‍♀️
Im CONVINCED the second another woman shows him some interest he will leave demi. He was probably a virgin before her and thinks hes supposed to stay with her etc

Reactions: 11
Tried to say THEY’RE twice in the first bit of her ring post caption and bleeping wrong both times. Their and there. Goddamn go back to school honestly.

Reactions: 3
Demi said on her live she’s allowed to see her dad because your allowed to see your other parent is their split up isn’t that just for children with custody agreements Demi is a 24 year old grown woman their is no custody agreement with her just another excuse to break lockdown rules

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Demi said on her live she’s allowed to see her dad because your allowed to see your other parent is their split up isn’t that just for children with custody agreements Demi is a 24 year old grown woman their is no custody agreement with her just another excuse to break lockdown rules
That is such bollocks, that gives the rest of us an excuse to see our parents if we don’t live with them regardless of whether they’ve split or not :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Calls her fans boring but just sits singing not reading anything anyone is asking, she’s literally SO rude

It is definitely only for younger children with custody arrangements. My partner's daughter is 17 (most contact orders lapse when the child turns 16) and stayed at her mum's for the majority of lockdown, she only came to us two weeks ago because her mum kicked her out for good.

Reactions: 3
her new video erhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she takes nearly 2 minutes for her to say what the video is about, and no one she knows has suffered as bad as she has, (its death anxiety or I think this what she said) another video for views and sympathy,

ETA I cant watch all of there video its just her whimpering

sorry if I sold heartless but my anxiety has had a massive effect on my life and my children, she is just rubbing me up the wrong way atm.

I really feel like she should of included a trigger warning before she spoke about her anxiety, I know for a lot of people this could enable unhelpful thoughts/emotions

• Heart
Reactions: 12
her new video erhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she takes nearly 2 minutes for her to say what the video is about, and no one she knows has suffered as bad as she has, (its death anxiety or I think this what she said) another video for views and sympathy,

ETA I cant watch all of there video its just her whimpering

sorry if I sold heartless but my anxiety has had a massive effect on my life and my children, she is just rubbing me up the wrong way atm.
This annoyed me too tbh. I do think if she knows that it's so crippling then she should have put a trigger warning up. It's very anxiety inducing to hear people talk about anxiety or what makes them anxious so as a result I couldn't watch. I'm already on high alert at the moment and I don't need more reminders of my own mortality.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.