Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The replies to this comment hahaha
She's SO patronising, "weight and weight loss don't work like that, babe" stop talking to your followers like they're 8 years old, you're not even 24 yourself yet HUN.

And yeah, you do lose weight by being in a calorie deficit but the numbers don't mean anything if you're filling up with tit food that has little nutritional value. As someone who claims she wants to get healthier due to "health implications" and preaches it's not about what she looks like, she certainly doesn't seem to care about her internal health, your heart is still going to struggle pumping if you eating 1400 calories of saturated fat per day.

Reactions: 9
She needs to learn about actual nutrition. Packet food and beige snacks are not a healthy diet, and god knows she’s got enough time on her hands to learn to cook properly.

skin, hair, energy will all benefit from some bloody vitamins. She still snacks loads, if she had proper well balanced meals she wouldn’t need to snack! God she’s so clueless!

Reactions: 3
She needs to learn about actual nutrition. Packet food and beige snacks are not a healthy diet, and god knows she’s got enough time on her hands to learn to cook properly.

skin, hair, energy will all benefit from some bloody vitamins. She still snacks loads, if she had proper well balanced meals she wouldn’t need to snack! God she’s so clueless!
Her meals aren't even real meals. It's like they are a bunch of stand alone random ingredients put together on a plate. It's so baffling to see someone of her age with such little culinary ability.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The only way she’s lost 3lbs this week is if she got a tapeworm from eating toast off the filthy sofa arm.

Has anyone seen her latest post where she’s put kitchen roll under her sandwich on the sofa. HI HUNNYBUN 👋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Somebody mentioned a while ago that Demi ends up telling us what the video was about at the end of the recording. I just noticed it on her new video and it's so pointless omg. :LOL: We already know what the video is about from the title, and just what we've watched! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
‘Testing revolution besuty for 24 hours’

not even trying now is she.

• Haha
Omg why is her toast not on a plate? Just resting on the armchair? Disgusting!
It's not even a working class thing! I'm working class and have never had an amazing house but it's always clean and we would never dream of eating food off the couch! It just smacks of laziness to me

Reactions: 7
She looks like she's lost weight in her face in the revolution video but my god that girl cannot do make up for tit. And the state of those brushes is actually minging.

Reactions: 3
Not to be all serious but that caption about her blacking out during exercise is really worrying. Like if exercise is making that happen it suggests she has some heart issues like an arrhythmia. I've a history of things like that and alarm bells were ringing when I read it.

Reactions: 7
3 mile hike. Really? Around a residential estate? That’s barely a walk.

did she learn this from The Helen Anderson School of Hiking

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I did think she was reaching when she called a wander round the estate with the dog a ‘hike’ FFS Demi.

Reactions: 5

Is she really saying hike 🤣 I went on a 6 mile walk today... and that’s exactly what it was, a walk 😂

What annoyed me was on the Instagram post about blacking out on the bike ride (which was so staged by the way, who’s first thought if they “thought a 999 call was needed” is to get someone to take a pic of her laying on the floor 🙄), there were some really lovely comments from her followers wishing her well and she ignored them all just to give a snarky reply to the only negative comment. I’m not saying reply to every single comment as I get thats a bit of a stretch but at least acknowledge some of the people who are actually supporting her. I looked at a couple of other posts and it was exactly the same.

Reactions: 12
I did think she was reaching when she called a wander round the estate with the dog a ‘hike’ FFS Demi.
Surely a hike is up a mountain or hill or something? Some kind of vertical climb on rocky, uneven paths, at least. Not walking on pavements or flat roads.

Reactions: 4
Surely a hike is up a mountain or hill or something? Some kind of vertical climb on rocky, uneven paths, at least. Not walking on pavements or flat roads.
My idea of a hike is somewhere wooded/off road with an uneven route and a few hills to get your heart rate up etc. Not a stroll around the estate 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.