Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her post saying killing cows etc is just as bad as killing dogs? Has she always been vegan?!
Just watching now. All I see is preaching preaching preaching when she has been vegan 2 freakin minutes.

Edited to add yes she might eat a plant based diet but just last week wasn't there something about wearing mink eyelashes? I didn't personally see it but understand this to be the case. So who is she to judge

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did she not say on her massive rant the other week (lmao) that she doesn't care if she uses non-cruelty free brands, that it was her decision and no one else's?? So you don't agree with killing animals for food but are quite happy to harm them in other ways?? Incredible

Also really not a fan of her language. I swear all the time but I wouldn't do it on an Insta story addressing the thousands of followers who contribute to my income every month.

Reactions: 24
Did she not say on her massive rant the other week (lmao) that she doesn't care if she uses non-cruelty free brands, that it was her decision and no one else's?? So you don't agree with killing animals for food but are quite happy to harm them in other ways?? Incredible

Also really not a fan of her language. I swear all the time but I wouldn't do it on an Insta story addressing the thousands of followers who contribute to my income every month.
I wish I could like your comment more than once. 👏👏👏

Wow I'm on a rant today. Wants to really promote small brands...wellnesswithELSIE? ELSIE? Get the name right dem it's Elise.

Reactions: 4
Demi is an actual joke on her live today she said make sure to add up all the calories like drinks ketchup she contradicts herself in nearly everything she says she should take her own advice ffs

Reactions: 1
her rant in her instastorys about eating animals really pissed me off, as im sure it has a lot of people

im vegan, as in a use nothing that has harmed animals (all my make up, cleaning products ect are vegan)

she is such a hypocrite! cant eat a cow but will use make up tested on bunny and cleaning products tested on animals

she is freaking joke,

Sorry for the rant

Reactions: 18
her rant in her instastorys about eating animals really pissed me off, as im sure it has a lot of people

im vegan, as in a use nothing that has harmed animals (all my make up, cleaning products ect are vegan)

she is such a hypocrite! cant eat a cow but will use make up tested on bunny and cleaning products tested on animals

she is freaking joke,

Sorry for the rant
And she has only been vegan for a year she ate meat and dairy for 23 years and now she’s acting like someone who been vegan for life 🙄

Reactions: 6
So if she makes roughly £60k+ a year, do you think she’s hoping for similar sub/views on the couples channel so it’ll be £120k+ a year, and Sean won’t have to work?

Also if you’re making 60k a year and your partner also has a decent wage, do up that house properly and not full of poundshop trinkets or better yet actually get a start on house buying that you’ve been going on about for years

Reactions: 3
Demi is an actual joke on her live today she said make sure to add up all the calories like drinks ketchup she contradicts herself in nearly everything she says she should take her own advice ffs

She probably only said that because she reads on here and likes to address the points made. I remember she sang a song in the bath about loving to smell good after a few people made comments about her looking like she smells, said something about her tan shorts after someone mentioned it looking stained etc

B4A313B9-7BA2-4BD3-A854-9E94FC72FF8E.png

This is disgusting! Send me free stuff and in return i’ll post it on my story hunny buns

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell Demi you just keep getting better and better 😂😂 why not support a small business by actually BUYING something and then posting it to your story. The pure greed is so embarrassing she’s disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I really don’t think eating meat and slavery are comparable???
what the hell is she on?

Reactions: 13
On the Instagram story where she’s showing her new gifted bedding. The beds barely made. Why are brands working with this girl. She does the bare minimum it makes me so angry if she is getting £7k a month like she says. And being so aggressive about veganism... yeah we’re all entitled to our opinions but is there any need. Think of the PR Demi take a leaf out of your more professional YouTube colleagues and stop being so aggressive towards your followers who allow you to earn so damn much for doing the minimum !!!

Reactions: 11
Demi said she hit £1,600 for her most popular video which hog 1.5 million views so I doubt she’s making £5,000 a month when some of her recent videos have under 50k views

Reactions: 3
Demi said she hit £1,600 for her most popular video which hog 1.5 million views so I doubt she’s making £5,000 a month when some of her recent videos have under 50k views
I hope she’s not. She said on her latest YouTube vid she made £7k last month. I find it hard to believe too. I don’t get why brands work with her!

Reactions: 1
Rant about vegansism all you want Demi. It’s your page if you wanna swear and speak down to your followers like you’re a saint then do it. But don’t be a hypocrite 🤣 it was only a couple of weeks ago you were on another rant swearing at your followers saying “if I want to use mink eyelashes and other non vegan friendly products I will”. So you’re fine with using cosmetic products that test on animals but when they’re used to eat it’s disgusting? You wanna make your mind up HUN, and get your rolls off the worktop while you’re at it 🤢
445C9EA0-F87B-4715-8E15-705CEF4F119A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Rant about vegansism all you want Demi. It’s your page if you wanna swear and speak down to your followers like you’re a saint then do it. But don’t be a hypocrite 🤣 it was only a couple of weeks ago you were on another rant swearing at your followers saying “if I want to use mink eyelashes and other non vegan friendly products I will”. So you’re fine with using cosmetic products that test on animals but when they’re used to eat it’s disgusting? You wanna make your mind up HUN, and get your rolls off the worktop while you’re at it 🤢View attachment 158209
Sorry but she's always claimed to be plant based . Poor argument

Sorry but she's always claimed to be plant based . Poor argument
In my opinion she uses the phrases “vegan” and “plant based” interchangeably! In her stories she says her page is vegan. Omitting the word vegan from my point I think it still stands. I do think it’s hypocritical to accept cruelty to animals for the sake of cosmetic products but then is disgusted by animal cruelty in the food industry!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.