Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
My best mate in primary school was Geordie and said filum, it’s the main thing I remember about her haha

hrh89

VIP Member
She has mentioned many times about getting a breast reduction hasn’t she? I’m not a fan of hers but I do feel for her it must be hard with boobs that big it looks uncomfortable. I imagine she has the money for it I wonder if she will go through with it. If any of you used to watch Becca Rose, she had one done a few years she has videos on it, absolutely changed her life.

Dietcoke21

She has mentioned many times about getting a breast reduction hasn’t she? I’m not a fan of hers but I do feel for her it must be hard with boobs that big it looks uncomfortable. I imagine she has the money for it I wonder if she will go through with it. If any of you used to watch Becca Rose, she had one done a few years she has videos on it, absolutely changed her life.
I’m sure I remember her talking about it ages ago but I think was was too scared to go through with one, which is fair enough.

I totally get that it wouldn’t be easy although it would give her more support if she first of all got a properly measured and fitted bra.

I remember watching Beccas video and thinking good for her because she seemed so much happier!

neens113

Chatty Member
First time this smaller influencer used that intro June 2019.

First time Demi used that intro November 2019.

Tea.
Natalie Lawyer has been using the intro even longer than that. Her "deep clean my messy room with me" video is from January 2019 and she's already using the intro there.

ekl2000

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to be including drinks in her calorie count on her fit page, apart from the sponsored teapigs drinks. Also potato stew with mashed potato, adventurous.

Emma_emma

Rant about vegansism all you want Demi. It’s your page if you wanna swear and speak down to your followers like you’re a saint then do it. But don’t be a hypocrite 🤣 it was only a couple of weeks ago you were on another rant swearing at your followers saying “if I want to use mink eyelashes and other non vegan friendly products I will”. So you’re fine with using cosmetic products that test on animals but when they’re used to eat it’s disgusting? You wanna make your mind up HUN, and get your rolls off the worktop while you’re at it 🤢View attachment 158209
Sorry but she's always claimed to be plant based . Poor argument

Nosey10188888

I've been round to my grans as she isnt very well so I'm classed a carer I wear a mask and gloves and dont hug or kiss her let alone make a tik tok

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
Demi is an actual joke on her live today she said make sure to add up all the calories like drinks ketchup she contradicts herself in nearly everything she says she should take her own advice ffs

She probably only said that because she reads on here and likes to address the points made. I remember she sang a song in the bath about loving to smell good after a few people made comments about her looking like she smells, said something about her tan shorts after someone mentioned it looking stained etc

Lobby

When you swipe up on any affiliate link it puts cookies on your computer and so any purchases you make, whether they were the product you swiped on or not, are still classed as an affiliate purchase for the influencer. That cookie window is usually 24 hours but it depends on the company who pay the influencer for their commission.

So you might have swiped onto Amazon to see how much that spinning mop costs or whatever they're promoting, click off it, and then later when you go on Amazon to order a new hose for the weekend, that influencer gets their commission from that hose pipe even though that is not what they were originally trying to get you to buy.
No way, what…?! But wait, what if you click on affiliates for the same website, bit different influencers on the same day. Does it over ride the last person? Do they both get it?