Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure if I’ve commented on this thread before but I’ve been reading since the Amber Wright debacle and it was one of the best things I’ve seen on Tattle 😂

Anyway, I needed to vent about one of the things that annoys me most, which is where she repeats herself over and over to introduce/end a video...

“In today’s video I’m going to be doing something unoriginal for 24 hours, so basically for the next 24 hours I’m going to be doing something unoriginal. So without any further ratatatat let’s get into the video where I do something unoriginal for 24 hours.

*does video for less than 24 hours*

“So guys this is the end of the video where I did something unoriginal for 24 hours”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Macavity2

Chatty Member
So minks being skimmed alive so Demi can make a quick buck is fine, as is the child labour to create the cheap nasty clothing brands she takes money from. Two things she ACTIVELY promotes and encourages and benefits from others buying into, but I’m terrible for having a ham sandwich? Get a fucking grip you silly little girl, are you actually that stupid? Is there any low you wouldn't stoop to for a couple of hundred quid? Doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

bonesmccoy

Did she not say on her massive rant the other week (lmao) that she doesn't care if she uses non-cruelty free brands, that it was her decision and no one else's?? So you don't agree with killing animals for food but are quite happy to harm them in other ways?? Incredible

Also really not a fan of her language. I swear all the time but I wouldn't do it on an Insta story addressing the thousands of followers who contribute to my income every month.

Reactions: 24

keepingupwithhan

She's so working class it hurts. I love it.
I’m working class like most people from the North East- very proud of it. She’s a dick and I have a strong dislike for her, but it’s not because she’s from a working class background don’t tar us all with the same brush 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Macavity2

Chatty Member
She will be fuming reading that and not being able to check his phone 🤣

..she’ll have his passwords.

Also really disgusted at her crying about extensions. A lady on my street died of Coronavirus and we watched as her family all stood outside as the funeral car went past not able to go to her funeral. And Demi is ‘devastated’ about her fucking ratty ass hair.

• Sad
  • Angry

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Her new video is about intermittent fasting, but she's calling it "intimate " fasting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yes, she used that photo in January 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

LuLu17

I see in a previous thread that she pays people to photoshop her photos.... it’s 2am I can’t sleep, I’m self employed without work at the moment... reckon she will hire me for her next batch of photos I could do with the money😂😂😂 and I think I’m pretty good View attachment 120423
HOLY SHIT

I cant get over the difference a mouth can make!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

keepingupwithhan

Rant about vegansism all you want Demi. It’s your page if you wanna swear and speak down to your followers like you’re a saint then do it. But don’t be a hypocrite 🤣 it was only a couple of weeks ago you were on another rant swearing at your followers saying “if I want to use mink eyelashes and other non vegan friendly products I will”. So you’re fine with using cosmetic products that test on animals but when they’re used to eat it’s disgusting? You wanna make your mind up HUN, and get your rolls off the worktop while you’re at it 🤢
445C9EA0-F87B-4715-8E15-705CEF4F119A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Macavity2

Chatty Member
She may be wearing a 36F but she is definitely bigger than that and needs to be measured properly (I’m sure I left a comment on one of her lounge hauls advising her to get measured - it was ignored). She’s bigger chested than Me and I’m a 38F.
I know nothing about bra fitting but if you’re folding your tits in half to fit the cup and have the straps boring into your flesh like a stringed up pork joint, I think it might be the wrong size.

• Haha
  • Heart

w3bgoss3

Does anyone have screenshots of the amber wright thing? I’m dying to see what she said
She made an account to rave about herself, slag her “friends” and other YouTubers off then said it was her brother, oh and also she posted a screenshot of demis tweet where it said view tweet activity that you can only see for your own tweets so proved it was her

She made an account to rave about herself, slag her “friends” and other YouTubers off then said it was her brother, oh and also she posted a screenshot of demis tweet where it said view tweet activity that you can only see for your own tweets so proved it was her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Fizzy dolly mixture

Not even watched it yet and the title is annoying me!

"Ruined my life for three months"

It can't ruin your LIFE for only three months. Your life is your lifetime you idiot.

Okay, proceeding to hate watch now...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

graole

E9D6FFB3-1EE2-4028-B7B3-88518C1E4F0D.jpeg

I don’t know why but I get the vibe that this fan page is actually Demi...or you never know it could be her brother 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

ETA the page only has 31 followers and Demi is one of them 🤔

• Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
It’s not fat shaming. The issue is her constant lying about her weight and eating habits.. pretending #ad plans are doing anything.. creating her own BED diagnosis.. Her stans are kids. It’s grim. Her weight isn’t the issue, her absolute lack of morals is the problem.

• Heart

Hayhaygal

Sorry but this thread is vile. One thing is not agreeing with someone’s attitudes and another is fat shaming. I don’t know how some of you can sleep at night..
You need to read up on the meaning of fat shaming, nobody fat shamed her here, there’s nothing wrong with Demi being overweight at all the problem is her constant lies about her weight, misleading younger girls into believing that what she eats is healthy and will help them lose apparently ‘2 stone’ - we criticise the food she eats for not following health plans she claims she’s on and just because they look revolting 🤮 that’s not fat shaming!
We also criticise her when she posts pictures of her wearing clothes that don’t fit her or are too small for her, this is not fat shaming either, regardless of your size you should wear clothing that fit you. Other than that I don’t see anyone criticising her for her weight, it’s what she does surrounding her weight that we do not support. But if there’s something specifically you’d like to refer too then please do so, don’t just write one random spontaneous comment and not be specific as I don’t see anyone being personal about her weight. People have admitted on here that they are trying to lose weight themselves or are overweight themselves, but still wear clothes that fit them and eat healthily. Her lack of knowledge on food and nutrition is palpable and then she makes an instagram and in my opinion could influence young girls to partake in unhealthy eating habits, including incorrect intermittent fasting, lowering calories an extreme amount and binge eating/drinking.

Kandy floss

She's ranting about how you can't humanely kill an animal for food? I agree but you can't humanely squirt/test cosmetics on an animal either hun but you don't seem to let that stop you from buying non-cruelty-free makeup to do your shitty makeup looks judging from your last rant a few days ago.

Also wish she'd stop tucking every single top into her bra, it looks fucking shit.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
20200525_154014.jpg

Yeah sounds like Demi...probably what prompted her "somebody runs my depop" statement earlier. If you keep saying thelie, it becomes true right?

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
That post about the rings she’s always dissing Sean her engagement ring she wouldn’t of picked ... she’s lucky to even have a fella the miserable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21