Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to say the only person she is fooling is herself, pretending she’s lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks down to just intimate fasting. But it’s not. The amount of young impressionable girls who are going to try this and wonder why they aren’t losing weight. It’s sad.

Reactions: 12
She lost footage so why didn’t she start again, make it a PROPER video instead of just putting up any old tit

Now she has deleted the posts about the weight gain/weight loss on her fit with Demi page. I am so surprised after this long she has not learnt that your lies catch up with you.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The Amber thing. So humiliating. She could have saved herself so much embarrassment by pretending it was for a video. Something like "Trolling my trolls on tattle" But she's not savvy enough for that.

Also I didn't mind her in the new video, I was going to come on and say she seemed a little bit more likeable and honest... Oh how I was wrong. I am sat here shaking my head. Still a big liar, and I was about to compliment her for once. tut tut tut

Reactions: 16
Go watch her insta stories

Just must of noticed before she uploaded she chats tit

Reactions: 2
Once again, she’s been caught out lying. What’s the point? Be bleeping honest or you’re gonna lose all your minions.

also,random but does she have any friends? I never hear her mention any friends from home.. I know she has Blair (even though she made a thread up slagging her off on here) but I can’t imagine her actually having any friends

Reactions: 6
Sick of hearing her moaning about missing her boyfriend! She was selfish enough to spend half of lockdown with him. I actually have been following government rules and haven’t seen my boyfriend for 7 weeks now, but people are dying so there are worse things going on in the world. All she cares about is herself and where her next meal will come from. She’s a compulsive liar and she can’t even keep up with herself. Sean will never marry her, she’s lazy as duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sick of hearing her moaning about missing her boyfriend! She was selfish enough to spend half of lockdown with him. I actually have been following government rules and haven’t seen my boyfriend for 7 weeks now, but people are dying so there are worse things going on in the world. All she cares about is herself and where her next meal will come from. She’s a compulsive liar and she can’t even keep up with herself. Sean will never marry her, she’s lazy as duck!

I feel you...not seen mine since lockdown began either, and probably won't for a while till this is all over. Lots of people in the same boat and it sucks, but the priority is protect vulnerable and slow the spread of the virus.

Reactions: 9
Has she duck done proper intermittent fasting. Not even bloody watching it but she's at her biggest so if she's claiming to have shred pounds she's full of tit. Neeeexxxxt

Reactions: 8
I feel you...not seen mine since lockdown began either, and probably won't for a while till this is all over. Lots of people in the same boat and it sucks, but the priority is protect vulnerable and slow the spread of the virus.
Completely agree, we’re all in the same situation which makes me feel better. But instead of complaining like she is, I’m trying to stay grateful for the health of my loved ones. I’m a student nurse so it angers me to no end seeing this idiot moan about hair extensions when key workers are putting themselves at risk and she can’t even make a video without lying about something! At least our boyfriends will be happy to see us when this is over, can’t say the same for Sean!

• Heart
She is full of absolute tit! Before spouting that bollocks about getting confused over 3 weeks, 4 weeks or 30 days she tried to lie her way out of it and say she went home on 28th March (said April but looks like she meant March). Even having the audacity to say "that's not correct" knowing full well she filmed the "before" clip well after 1st April. She hasn't got confused she's got caught once again.

demi.PNG

Also here's some more proof that 1. She was at Sean's until 8th/9th April and 2. Claimed she wasn't weighing herself AFTER saying she'd weighed herself at the beginning of the month.

Came home on 28th March yet is still isolating with Sean on 31st March...

demi 3.png

Started her intermittent fasting challenge on 1st April yet and said she weighed herself at the beginning of the month. Then claimed on 6th April she hadn't been weighting herself during lockdown. Also still at Sean's as that's his bedding.

demi 4.png

Clip with Sean at his house recorded on 7th April, 9 days after she apparently left Sean's house.

demi 6.png

Demi explaining why she came home the previous day, posted on 9th April.

demi 2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Complains about having no hair extensions.. complains about not being able to see Sean... 🙄

..Lies about weight loss.

Also did anyone else see on her food (not gonna call it fitness 🤣) IG account that she weighs herself AFTER eating. No wonder her weigh ins are wonky.. they’re probably not correct anyway but yeah... also something else I noticed from the video was she weighed herself on scales in her bedroom? .. on carpet I would assume.. aren’t you meant to do it on a flat surface? Like bathroom or kitchen floor ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once again she’s made a half assed attempt at a ‘challenge’ type video. Why can she NEVER follow through with anything?! She said she worked so hard on this video but it’s turned out, once again, to be a complete shambles. She doesn’t even call it the right name! She said she’d been editing it for 30+ hours so how has she not figured it out? If she realised she had missed a week she could have just added on a week and explained why? Guess that would be too much effort. I could honestly do better myself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just another point to add onto what I said above, she's used the pic of the food at Sean's on 2nd April in her video to say this is what she ate whilst intermittent fasting, but is now saying that she started around 9th April. So clearly she hasn't just got confused over the dates, she wanted to deceive her audience into thinking she had been doing it for the full month.

demi 4.png

demi 7.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Dying at "intimate" fasting omg

But also fuming that she's promoting this kind of awful ~diet~ to her young impressionable honeybuns xoxoxo who will blindly follow Demi off a cliff. She'll be doing juice cleanses next :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.