Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'was unsure on the hairstyle', Demi Hun, if you may stop staring at yourself for 5 seconds and let us see the hair I'm sure some of your lick arse fans could let you know.

Reactions: 6
That jumper is truly horrific, it's the kind of thing chavvy middle aged women wear where I'm from. Also her tits appear to be drooping towards her belly button in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She actually looked very pretty at the end of todays vlog, and Sean wasn’t on his phone either while they were sitting and actually having a conversation, it was nice to see. Anyone else thinks when Sean gives her attention she doesn’t seem in such a bad mood all the time

Reactions: 2
Guys I hate to admit this…. It’s been a secret I’ve kept in since the start of my tattle journey… Demi eats more fruit and veg than i do.

there I’ve said it. I’m a super picky eater and I HATE vegetables other than peas and potatoes, and am also picky with fruit. And seeing her salad in this vlog has made me want to confess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe I just witnessed her deleting comments. Someone posted about the racist comment from her mum, on her recent vlog, and poof, just like that, it’s gone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.