Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Demi goes through scandal after scandal just for attention, she probably thought what her mum said about the foundation was bad, but she left it in just for controversy
Well she's lost 100 followers from her vlog channel, she's always losing following from Instagram and her views ain't all that. It will catch upto her eventually. She has no real skills or qualifications so it will suck to be her if it all falls down.

In general people aren't interested in you tubers anymore, I think the public are actually beginning to realise that influencers are just scammers and are constantly causing problems.

Reactions: 17
Well she's lost 100 followers from her vlog channel, she's always losing following from Instagram and her views ain't all that. It will catch upto her eventually. She has no real skills or qualifications so it will suck to be her if it all falls down.

In general people aren't interested in you tubers anymore, I think the public are actually beginning to realise that influencers are just scammers and are constantly causing problems.
Ngl I haven’t been keeping up with Demi because I can’t read this thread whilst eating because she makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 5
She looks like an old hag in them photos. An she probably ate the whole fridge when she got home. She's so lazy. She should've just walked it. 3 miles would probably take 30 mins maybe 40 at most. I do 4 in about 30mins.
Sorry - what - you walk 4 miles in 30 minutes?!?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the latest vlog at the link where she gets no views of course https://yewtu.be/watch?v=RokP0xVEha4

So boring again - even though she doesn’t eat as much in the vlog it’s still constant mentions of food! She’s also been reading here cos she mentioned she’s cutting down on vegan processed meat haha!

Hi Demi 👋🏻 Also a little fyi heeya - 3 miles is not a long walk and your face when you realised it was gonna be longer than you thought.. well what can I say schtunning 🤣
The horror on her face 🤣🤣 I bought an Apple Watch last Tuesday and got a weekly summary this morning, I’ve walked 45km (27 miles) in the last 6 days. Just purely for exercise because I need a lifestyle change, I was getting lazy and relying on my car too much. If she genuinely wants to get healthier then the thought of the 3 mile walk shouldn’t shock her this much 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣.

How anyone construed 'tit brown' as being racist is beyond me!
In the words of Miss Donnelly herself “the girls that get it, get it, the girls that don’t, don’t!”
Imagine you’re a self conscious girl of colour that may have had comments made about your skin tone, who has struggled for a while to find a foundation that finally matches your complexion and you come across “Maxfactor’s 99 chestnut” and think wow a shade that finally matches my skin and makes me feel confident, then you come across Demi’s video and hear her mother refer to the colour as “tit brown”. Just because she didn’t come out with the N word doesn’t mean her comment doesn’t have racist undertones. When a white girl gets told her make up is too orange, it’s offensive. As is calling a dark skinned girls make up “tit brown”

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
After not running for over 2 years I'm aiming to get back to this! I just started again, only managed about 3.2 in the 30 mins. I'm using one of the Samsung fitness programes.
Im the same, just been shaving a minute off every 2 weeks, well done in going back out, it’s tough after lockdown etc!

Reactions: 4
I reckon it is a beer belly, amount she drinks. Also even if she looses weight she did in past in 2020 she never keeps it up.. which is why I just think her showing it off all for attention but if she did small changes and didn’t shove it in our face we might’ve all been more supportive

Reactions: 9
I reckon it is a beer belly, amount she drinks. Also even if she looses weight she did in past in 2020 she never keeps it up.. which is why I just think her showing it off all for attention but if she did small changes and didn’t shove it in our face we might’ve all been more supportive
She's only doing it because she thinks she will get the views. Good luck to her because she will be needing it considering her failures of everything else she does. Another thing if she actually wanted to lose weight she would've used muscle food correctly but she never did. I think they potentially may have dropped her now. We just need her management to get rid of her and she's done then

Reactions: 6
Another controversial opinion on this (don’t shout at me 😫) but I think it’s best she shows it off in all honesty. Documenting it is such an easier way to track your progress and hold yourself accountable. I hope they both do keep it up, they’re far too young to have a tit quality of life because they can’t keep off the scran 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another controversial opinion on this (don’t shout at me 😫) but I think it’s best she shows it off in all honesty. Documenting it is such an easier way to track your progress and hold yourself accountable. I hope they both do keep it up, they’re far too young to have a tit quality of life because they can’t keep off the scran 😂
She documented it before in her vegan insta and seemed to post consistently. Think she kept it up for a year or so, during lock down at her mams house. Must be so much harder for her now given her busy schedules that require her to remind herself to have a bath on her to do list, run a house and look after 2 whippet children 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.