Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread name has just popped up and I realised I’d heard the name before. Had a look and realised this is my friends daughters friend. My (occasional) friends daughter had a small following on Instagram and I would see her and this girl pouting and posing and wearing awful clothes, the usual stuff for girls that age but of no interest to me. I am now baffled as to who this Demi is and why does she have a blue tick ✔ on TikTok? What or who on earth is she influencing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Shocked to see a salad feature in her vlog, wonder if she swallows her tomatoes the same way she swallows her peaches :unsure:
Me too! I know I stick the boot in a lot, and I'll have a good old laugh at our Demz with the rest of you but...I was so happy to see a salad, even if it was drenched in vegan mayo! It's a start (y) and was that a protein shake after her 'walk'? I'd be genuinely excited for her if she started to make improvements to her diet and exercise.... imagine what that would do for her views if she started shrinking. But on the flip side, did you see her face was she realised she had a 3 mile walk ahead of her :LOL: they were meant to be going to some castle or other...but I don't think she realised just how far it was....jump cut in the video to her saying "yeah, that's the castle over there (in the distance) but were just going to let the dogs have a run on the beach and head back to the village", I actually LOL'd at that 😭

Reactions: 14
I think with demi, she puts on this show of having confidence. To me she has no idea how to dress herself, she hoists her pants up to under her chin, who does that? No one. She either has some distorted vision of what she really looks like or her "mam" is telling her she looks stunnin in that god awful gold belt she keeps wearing and 1980's throwback attire when clearly she doesn't. Some of those friends of hers might not be that nice, telling her she looks good so they look better.
Her home decor, it's the same, generic, brown, bland. She has no identity of her own. Where is the shabby chic flourish, the rustic cottage core decor, it's all from home bargains. Look at natural soy candles, natural chalk wall paint and furniture. She has a cricut, she could be making her own crafts to sell on etsy or to decorate the home. If she stopped with the social media for five minutes, she might find herself, but if she is quite happy making her money this way, then good for her, a generic social media robot thicko.

It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "tit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have tit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!
That is a very ignorant comment. And yes, it’s not the most racist comment ever made but racism is not acceptable in any level or on any platform. Whilst it was her mum who said it, Demi also need to be held accountable. She watched that video back when editing and glossed over the comment and decided to leave it in, that’s just as bad as saying it, in my opinion. Imagine being a person of color, who already has an extremely hard time finding foundation shades to match their skin (brands need to do better), and you hear someone refer to your color or a color that’s too light for you, as ‘tit brown’. So yeah, it’s racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well I had a sneak peak at the latest daily dose, nice day at the beach for the dogs, keep it up. Wish she would not verbalise the dogs thoughts lol.
Her and sean seem to be getting on better, he does love her you can see it on his face. She does not suit her hair scraped back like that, or light clothes, they just make her look enormous. Her chest is enormous, a lot of people have a go at her size and her chest is a big part of that. She can't help genetics. They do give her an appearance of a middle aged old auntie or something,.
It's highly likely that anything mean or that could be a problem has been edited out or she's told Sean they have to be lovey dovey for the camera.

Reactions: 3
Are you joking?!
I find your comment highly ignorant & insensitive.
Referring to the darker shade in that way, is racist! My grandma is darker skinned and she had to live through a time of extreme racism so it’s very personal to me & so many others.
Go away & educate yourself before throwing around comments of that nature, you clearly know nothing about the impact of the subject.
Just as thick as Andrea & Demi- and THIS is what’s wrong with society….

🎤
You can change this!! Try hiding veg in homemade pasta sauces etc. make smoothies.
What is it you don’t like? There are so many ways to flavour veggies and they are delish
Ye homemade sauces and smoothies are ideal.
It's ok, not having the widest variety of fruit and veg in your diet as long as you are still having some fruit and veg every day, the choice is limited but better than none. Take frozen peas for instance which you like, they are a superfood, full of fibre, iron, vitamin A, Vitamin C and vitamin K which is not in that many foods. Potatoes, though high carb are very nutritious obviously how you cook them, making them into chips might not be the best choice lol. Keep skin on, full of fibre, vitamin C, potassium, iron and magnesium. Try introducing new veg, thats what I do, or blend them into smoothies, I love spinach and avocado smoothie, use some apple juice mixed in and it overpowers the taste of the veg and just tastes like apple juice. Fruit and veg is amazing, full of fibre, without which the bowels would not work properly and contain lots of anti oxidents which boost the immune system.
The best way to eat fruit and veg, is raw in a salad or just eat as a wholefruit, not a juice. That way none of the goodness is lost through the cooking process.

Reactions: 6
Me too! I know I stick the boot in a lot, and I'll have a good old laugh at our Demz with the rest of you but...I was so happy to see a salad, even if it was drenched in vegan mayo! It's a start (y) and was that a protein shake after her 'walk'? I'd be genuinely excited for her if she started to make improvements to her diet and exercise.... imagine what that would do for her views if she started shrinking. But on the flip side, did you see her face was she realised she had a 3 mile walk ahead of her :LOL: they were meant to be going to some castle or other...but I don't think she realised just how far it was....jump cut in the video to her saying "yeah, that's the castle over there (in the distance) but were just going to let the dogs have a run on the beach and head back to the village", I actually LOL'd at that 😭
It won't last long, she's unable to stick at anything. Last time she lost weight she didn't stick at it.

I don't care if she loses 20st in weight I still won't be supporting her. She's disgraceful. She never listens or even learns from anything, that's why she's still deleting comments and being a knobhead.

Reactions: 11
It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "tit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have tit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!
I thought this too for a moment, that it was just a stupid poop joke but considering the fact it is something that is applied to the face of that colour makes it a racist comment.

Reactions: 12
It won't last long, she's unable to stick at anything. Last time she lost weight she didn't stick at it.

I don't care if she loses 20st in weight I still won't be supporting her. She's disgraceful. She never listens or even learns from anything, that's why she's still deleting comments and being a knobhead.
Exactly losing weight will only change her physically, she's a horrible person.

Are you a blonde white girl? Someone referring to your shade of concealer as ‘tit brown’ is not ok

Reactions: 13
She can’t even get basic tit right. Keep or return ASOS haul, and she’s advertising a shein set. Someone questioned it and she argued it was ASOS…but of course she’s since deleted it from comments 🙄
Who told her green suited her, she looks like tit.

• Haha
I grew up hating anything that wasn't a white carb- my family's idea of veg was peas and carrots boiled to mush. I had to teach myself to like things.

- Beans count as one of your five a day, as do tinned tomatoes.
- Make a cheat base by chopping celery, carrot and mushroom up super small, and then frying in lots of salt and pepper. You can make huge batches and freeze in portions and use it for soup, or pasta sauce and you'll barely notice because it'll break down and blend in.
- Grilled veg tastes way better than anything boiled.
- Seasoning! You don't have to just have plain boring veg. You can buy pots of seasoning like fajita spice, or cajun seasoning. Grill the veg and cover it in a seasoning you like.
- The nutrients still count even if you deep fry them and slather them in bbq sauce or mayo, or dip them in hummus or salsa, so don't think they have to be boring to be healthy. Asparagus and courgettes are great covered in breadcrumbs and deep-fried. Sweet potato chips count but potato chips don't.
- Like other's suggested, smoothies. They only count as 1 of your 5 a day and have lots of sugar, so stick to one, and the nutrients outweigh any of the downsides.
- Nutritional yeast looks weird and expensive, but you get a pot that will last you the best part of the year for a fiver, and you can just sprinkle some into a sauce or a stew and it adds a slight cheesy/nutty flavour you'll barely notice but it's full of vitamins (not 1 of your 5 a day but good for extra goodness).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly losing weight will only change her physically, she's a horrible person.
Yeah nothing else will change, if she wanted to be different she'd have done it without needing to lose weight.

If Demi doesn't get the views she's after or the response she wants from losing weight she will stop. Her weight loss is based on attention seeking. She's wanting to make money from it, I'm sure her arse kissers of an audience will buy into it. I'm certainly not buying into her scamming ways.

Reactions: 8
Are you a blonde white girl? Someone referring to your shade of concealer as ‘tit brown’ is not ok
This comment is ignorant too. Stop stereotyping ‘blonde white women’ as an automatic response. I see it on so many threads surrounding this topic and it’s a sweeping generalisation that I imagine is incredibly hurtful to these people. Accusations are not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This comment is ignorant too. Stop stereotyping ‘blonde white women’ as an automatic response. I see it on so many threads surrounding this topic and it’s a sweeping generalisation that I imagine is incredibly hurtful to these people. Accusations are not ok.
You aren't happy with that statement because it's "stereotyping" but you are happy with someone calling a foundation shade for a dark skinned person "tit brown" says a lot really doesn't it. Both things are as bad as each other, and Demi and her family are out of order for brushing it under the carpet.

Just watched the latest vlog at the link where she gets no views of course https://yewtu.be/watch?v=RokP0xVEha4

So boring again - even though she doesn’t eat as much in the vlog it’s still constant mentions of food! She’s also been reading here cos she mentioned she’s cutting down on vegan processed meat haha!

Hi Demi 👋🏻 Also a little fyi heeya - 3 miles is not a long walk and your face when you realised it was gonna be longer than you thought.. well what can I say schtunning 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You aren't happy with that statement because it's "stereotyping" but you are happy with someone calling a foundation shade for a dark skinned person "tit brown" says a lot really doesn't it. Both things are as bad as each other, and Demi and her family are out of order for brushing it under the carpet.
No actually this is incorrect. If you read a few pages back I said that her mum’s comment was wrong. Just like you, I’m entitled to question someone’s post, they are discriminating against a section of society as well.

Edit to add: never once said that I was “happy” about anything as your post insinuates. Please don’t put words in people’s mouths (y) I do not condone the comment about the foundation shade. Lastly I agree that both comments are wrong as you’ve said. Hopefully we can move past this now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest vlog at the link where she gets no views of course https://yewtu.be/watch?v=RokP0xVEha4

So boring again - even though she doesn’t eat as much in the vlog it’s still constant mentions of food! She’s also been reading here cos she mentioned she’s cutting down on vegan processed meat haha!

Hi Demi 👋🏻 Also a little fyi heeya - 3 miles is not a long walk and your face when you realised it was gonna be longer than you thought.. well what can I say schtunning 🤣
She looks like an old hag in them photos. An she probably ate the whole fridge when she got home. She's so lazy. She should've just walked it. 3 miles would probably take 30 mins maybe 40 at most. I do 4 in about 30mins.

Reactions: 8
I’m with you on this one…. I have to have vitamin supplements every day because I never ever eat fruit or veg haha
Glad I’m not alone then aha

You can change this!! Try hiding veg in homemade pasta sauces etc. make smoothies.
What is it you don’t like? There are so many ways to flavour veggies and they are delish
Literally every veg apart from peas and potatoes. I’m 22 and have never liked them even as a child. It’s not just fruit and veg I don’t like I’m picky with everything which can be annoying

when there in sauces and small enough I’m not too bad but that’s still only with certain things

Reactions: 3
I feel like Demi goes through scandal after scandal just for attention, she probably thought what her mum said about the foundation was bad, but she left it in just for controversy

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.