Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post the new video link so that she doesn't get the views please 👍
Hope this works

Reactions: 3
Why on earth would she leave in her mum calling the dark shade foundation “tit brown”? Surely that’s a perfect example of something you would edit out

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Why on earth would she leave in her mum calling the dark shade foundation “tit brown”? Surely that’s a perfect example of something you would edit out
because they are both terrifically bleeping moronic and RACIST. It’s so ingrained in them, they can’t even recognise it. Cunts.

Reactions: 30
Our Big D defo reads here, she said she looks like the moon without contour which is something someone else said on this thread 😂 and the scruffy witch cleaning her makeup brush on her sleeve !!!!?? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Forgive me if I’m ignorant but what is EDS exactly?
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome!
in simple terms, your collagen is the glue that holds your body together. people with EDS have fucked up collagen. the people in demis comments were saying that she might have the hypermobile type of EDS. speaking from experience; daily dislocations, extreme pain, nerve pain, bruising all over body, flat feet, difficulty doing normal everyday tit etc. it’s obvs different for everyone though!!

Reactions: 9
Demi has definitely had a talking to with her mam about not acting like a chav on camera after reading here 🤣🤣🤣 video was so forced and her mam looked so uncomfortable!!

Reactions: 7
I too have EDS and I’m from a long family line of sufferers. I’ve even had brain surgery due to it. It’s no joke, if she gets excited about having it then she’s a moron!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don't say we didn't warn everyone about the racism.
We did and they continued to support her.
"tit brown" really? When referring to a colour of skin foundation.:cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.