Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1166902Why does she get so angry when people call her out
I went back to look at this video again because I'd noticed earlier it only had 1 comment in 16 hours was going to see if there were any more comments and it's not there anymore probably because she didn't like there being only the one comment, she deleted it in anger 😆

Reactions: 4
Why does whatever she is wearing in her latest tiktok look like the kind of costume your primary school would keep and roll out every year for the shepherds in the nativity?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know if this is gonna come off 'privileged' or 'rich' or whatever and frankly idc because this thick bint spent £90 in a supermarket for 2 days. If I was going away the last thing on my mind would be what meals I'm going to cook. A holiday, to me anyway, does not involve cooking in any capacity. Yeah maybe get a few snacks and drinks but I couldn't fathom going away and spending time that could be spent exploring or doing anything else cooking and washing up. How miserable. And it seems like they've gone somewhere with plenty of pubs, just go there? Well they did anyway but the point still stands. Why did she buy so much??
Because she likes to have her cake...AND eat it (y) 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Been reading here say she life them unsupervised 🤣. And she taking responsibility for it 🤣 obviously didn't get the insurance because looking for someone to fix it
Miserable mean witch, what does she want to spend her money on?

Reactions: 6
my dog can be trusted to be left alone, she doesn’t need to be supervised 24/7… maybe if she actually walked them properly then they wouldn’t be doing stuff like that fgs🙄

Reactions: 16
i wonder if sean will be made to pay for half of the damage? after all it was completely her fault

Reactions: 10
She's just too lazy to have pets. Dogs need several walks a day, they don't need to be stuck inside for long periods of time. No wonder they destroy the house. She made a big thing about not getting dogs if you can't look after them, well Demi you clearly cannot look after your dog's. It's just abuse. You'd think with the 10k she says she has that she would use some of that to actually train them.

Reactions: 22
🎶Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains 🎶

Was listening to this while cooking dinner, and it's like, the OPPOSITE of the jeep
I can’t work out how her head is connected to her body. It’s like her body is one large orb somewhere underneath her chin, and her head is a (slightly smaller) orb on top?
She’s drunk in this 100%

She's just too lazy to have pets. Dogs need several walks a day, they don't need to be stuck inside for long periods of time. No wonder they destroy the house. She made a big thing about not getting dogs if you can't look after them, well Demi you clearly cannot look after your dog's. It's just abuse. You'd think with the 10k she says she has that she would use some of that to actually train them.
You are so right
My dogs get 2 walks a day and have never destroyed the house because they are tired and napping between walks!

Reactions: 7
Demi Donnelly #39 The ’kids’ have trashed the house while aye is quiet as a mouse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out drinking again what is she trying to prove and what he'll she wearing did she for get her top also why she have to record everything. Imagine going on night out with a friend to have phone in ya face all night to I no we take photos for memorys but good don't need be put on internet

Reactions: 8
First of all, thank you all for participating in this thread, I read every night before going to sleep and you all crack me up! 😀

I just have to mention (again) how NOT affectionate Demi and Sean are. I’m not the biggest PDA girl myself but they don’t even act like friends, they act like roomies. There is NO romance or sweet words or a hug here and there. They live like 2 separate people. Even when they go away they’re super distant and seem to hate each other. Demi wants the control and Sean just wants his peace.
i don’t think the man has the strength to leave her,I think he’d never leave that house, also it’d be too much of a hassle for him I believe. He’s fine the way it is (probably not realising how much better he could have it) and just used to it at this point.

also I know people tend to protect Sean and I definitely agree the man deserves 10483929 times better than Demi, but I find him unpleasant AF. He doesn’t seem to be a wam person at all, I’m sure he has his sweet sides but I couldn’t be with a man like him. He never gives full answers, he mumbles his words, he doesn’t show enthusiasm…. Again I do realise it’s different on camera but I don’t think he’s a full 180 different off camera since Demi said it’s just the way he is (not that I believe anything she says lol).
I think both of them were different back in the day. Their relationship doesn’t seem to be romantic whatsoever anymore. I don’t see or feel love AT ALL. From neither of them.

Reactions: 24
First of all, thank you all for participating in this thread, I read every night before going to sleep and you all crack me up! 😀

I just have to mention (again) how NOT affectionate Demi and Sean are. I’m not the biggest PDA girl myself but they don’t even act like friends, they act like roomies. There is NO romance or sweet words or a hug here and there. They live like 2 separate people. Even when they go away they’re super distant and seem to hate each other. Demi wants the control and Sean just wants his peace.
i don’t think the man has the strength to leave her,I think he’d never leave that house, also it’d be too much of a hassle for him I believe. He’s fine the way it is (probably not realising how much better he could have it) and just used to it at this point.

also I know people tend to protect Sean and I definitely agree the man deserves 10483929 times better than Demi, but I find him unpleasant AF. He doesn’t seem to be a wam person at all, I’m sure he has his sweet sides but I couldn’t be with a man like him. He never gives full answers, he mumbles his words, he doesn’t show enthusiasm…. Again I do realise it’s different on camera but I don’t think he’s a full 180 different off camera since Demi said it’s just the way he is (not that I believe anything she says lol).
I think both of them were different back in the day. Their relationship doesn’t seem to be romantic whatsoever anymore. I don’t see or feel love AT ALL. From neither of them.
Maybe Sean doesn't like the camera in his face. I think given the right girl he'd be a different person. She sucks the life out of him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.