Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean and Demi go on a break away just to vlog them eating, whatā€™s the point honestly and no footage of them sightseeing, or showing towns they visited, absolutely pointless :sleep:

Reactions: 15
Late night Walkie well all tuk was pics in the car how we no there walking she probably picking them up from her mum's because she been busy edit her watch me fill my face vlog or same watching other people on YouTube for ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m definitely not sat in bed eating a McFlurry right nowā€¦.šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚
I most definitely didn't just make myself my own 'mcflurry' and stuff it in my gob šŸ¤«. We can all binge on occasion (I've went off the deep end lately ) but she is constantly stuffing food in her face while lying and pretending she eats well. She just can't stop lying, even if it's to herself

Reactions: 10
Surely Bainland Lodge Park will have contacted Demi about the dog tit on the decking? Wonder if she's got an unhappy email from them sitting in her inbox :unsure: also, how she can have the audacity to walk away from a holiday lodge in such a state is beyond me! She goes on about other people's wrong doings (through her eyes) all the time: that 'angry' man she filmed for her TikTok at the carpark who dared to question her about the space she took, that poor MUA who got slated and harassed due to Demi being horrible to her in an attempt to sabotage her business in the name of content and to line her own pocket, being nasty to Aye constantly and counting his calories for him when she's an absolute hypocrite! One rule for her, and another rule for them. Hopefully she gets fined, what a disgraceful way to leave a well-kept lodge for not only the company who owns it, but as others have said, for the next visitors who will make use of its facilities. Oh and the poor cleaner expected to scrub the decking!
So what happened with the Mua. Can someone give me the tea?

Her eating is ridiculous. I'm ashamed to admit this please don't judge.. But before Xmas I was 21st 7lbs I'm now 19st.9. (I've still got a long way to go I know)
I've never eaten that many meals in a day even at my heaviest.
I have no idea how she stomachs so much!!
If you have a meal out. You don't tend to eat before hand or after surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sean and Demi go on a break away just to vlog them eating, whatā€™s the point honestly and no footage of them sightseeing, or showing towns they visited, absolutely pointless :sleep:
Yeah that 10k walk she says she went on they could have vlogged that. No way did she do 10k steps in one go. She can barely ride a bike

No matter what Demi does to herself she will always be trailer trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Her eating is ridiculous. I'm ashamed to admit this please don't judge.. But before Xmas I was 21st 7lbs I'm now 19st.9. (I've still got a long way to go I know)
Congrats on your weight loss journey, youā€™ve done amazing šŸ‘

Run down of MUA situation:

- Couple of years ago Demi filmed a video titled, ā€˜I went to the worst reviewed make up artist in my city!ā€™ and she over exaggerated how badly the make up was done. For āœØcontentāœØ

- Long story short, Demi was asked by the MUA for feedback and Demi was pissy about it saying she didnā€™t want to write one as the make up artist had done a bad job etc. Then she started writing multiple bad reviews on the beauty companyā€™s Facebook page that the MUA worked for advising people to avoid getting their make up done by her (canā€™t remember the companyā€™s name)... these comments went on for months.

- After this, someone commented on one of her videos that the MUA had lost their baby recently before doing Demiā€™s make up and she was obviously grieving and so it may have impacted her work, Demi commented back something insensitive along the lines of, ā€œI donā€™t see what thatā€™s got to do with itā€. Instead of taking the video down after secretly filming in the MUAā€™s home and hearing that sheā€™d lost her baby she still kept the video up and had her minions in the comments being nasty about the MUA. If Iā€™ve missed anything please do add.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

- Couple of years ago Demi filmed a video titled, ā€˜I went to the worst reviewed make up artist in my city!ā€™ and she over exaggerated how badly the make up was done. For āœØcontentāœØ

- Long story short, Demi was asked by the MUA for feedback and Demi was pissy about it saying she didnā€™t want to write one as the make up artist had done a bad job etc. Then she started writing multiple bad reviews on the beauty companyā€™s Facebook page that the MUA worked for advising people to avoid getting their make up done by her (canā€™t remember the companyā€™s name)... these comments went on for months.

- After this, someone commented on one of her videos that the MUA had lost their baby recently before doing Demiā€™s make up and she was obviously grieving and so it may have impacted her work, Demi commented back something insensitive along the lines of, ā€œI donā€™t see what thatā€™s got to do with itā€. Instead of taking the video down after secretly filming in the MUAā€™s home and hearing that sheā€™d lost her baby she still kept the video up and had her minions in the comments being nasty about the MUA. If Iā€™ve missed anything please do add.
She then tried to say this woman was working during lockdown too and plastered it all over social media!

Reactions: 13

I've never eaten that many meals in a day even at my heaviest.
I have no idea how she stomachs so much!!
If you have a meal out. You don't tend to eat before hand or after surely.
No one will judge you!! Youā€™re making a difference thatā€™s what counts!! Well done!! ā¤ Iā€™ve lost that amount over two years, youā€™ve done it in a matter of months!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

She also commented that the MUA had taken her picture and posted it on Instagram without Demi's permission. Considering she filmed without permission she is a massive hypocrite. I'm sure someone posted on here that they spotted the pic before the MUA was made to take it down and the make up looked different to the video.

When someone commented on reviews Demi left for the MUA again after the while lockdown rant (Amber Wrong) she doubled down on her "would you check what someone has got going on in their personal life" and "she shouldn't do her job if she is unfit to do it" argument.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just come across a tiktok dunno if any one seen her she dose only fans n as a sister look like her who as gambling addiction. Anyway she just post as some comment say put phone down enjoy your holiday she like if don't film it can't put down as tax expense well now she no why demi has so many holiday n films and make point less video šŸ¤”. Gotta make the most out that business expense šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.