Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She certainly is an absolutely vile beast.

I think Andrea, whilst obviously not being the sharpest tool in the box and also having some 'quirks', doesn't really share Demi's personality at all. She seems able to have a laugh at herself, and can be self depreciating and humble which shows she has self awareness.

Demi has such a high opinion of herself, but has absolutely nothing going for her. She is lazy, stupid, rude, selfish and a bully.

It's obvious that 'YooChoob fame' has gone to her head and created this monster. It's an absolute disaster for her life long term I think. It will dry up and she will be left bitter, entitled and with zero work ethic. Plus of course with disgusting, practically indecent images of herself posted all over the internet and pages and pages of Tattle exposing who she really is to any future friend, boyfriend (if Sean leaves) or employer.

Reactions: 24
What a vile nasty creature. That's unbelievable
She’s unbelievable. Clearly doesn’t live in the real world, I’m pretty sure the MUA was self-employed so it’s not as if she can take off loads of time to grieve. Even after the bereavement period of time off, the lady would still have been extremely traumatised.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s unbelievable. Clearly doesn’t live in the real world, I’m pretty sure the MUA was self-employed so it’s not as if she can take off loads of time to grieve. Even after the bereavement period of time off, the lady would still have been extremely traumatised.
Shes awful! She can't be wrong though, its excuse after excuse every time she's dug up on anything and when it's not an excuse its ppl being jealous trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember recently when someone pointed out that she accepted a brand offer even though she knew it wasnt vegan, well what's the bets that she makes a video saying on her doctor's advice she has been advised to stop being fully vegan. If you think about it she reads on here all the time and she knows she will get exposed at some point so she'll use that card. We all know she was never vegan, it was only for video purposes. Even her own boyfriend outed her in a video recently and she tried to hush him with oh I can't eat that for whatever reason. He knows the truth. I'd love him to leave her and then expose what she is really like. So Demi before you go pretending tit you may want to rethink because nobody buys your pretend vegan act and nobody ever did. You are literally the size of an elephant, and even if you go on a health kick it won't last long because your love of stuffing your fat gob will always win. You are lazy, ungrateful, selfish, definitely not humble. You can never stick at anything, no motivation or drive. You lack ambition, you are as thick as dogshit and you are laughed at on a daily basis. Good luck in the dole queue

Reactions: 23
Shes awful! She can't be wrong though, its excuse after excuse every time she's dug up on anything and when it's not an excuse its ppl being jealous trolls.
But the funny thing is though, NOBODY is jealous 🤦‍♀️ It's a simple case of - I can't stand YOU, nowt to do with any kind of jealously. Jealous of what exactly? She has nothing that I want and certainly not the kind of person I aspire to be.

Classic personality traits of a narcissist and sociopath (I know those terms get banded around a lot, but if you look up the definitions, she fits them perfectly) And the funny thing is though, NOBODY is jealous 🤦‍♀️ It's a simple case of - I can't stand YOU, nowt to do with any kind of jealously. Jealous of what exactly? She has nothing that I want and certainly not the kind of person I aspire to be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
But the funny thing is though, NOBODY is jealous 🤦‍♀️ It's a simple case of - I can't stand YOU, nowt to do with any kind of jealously. Jealous of what exactly? She has nothing that I want and certainly not the kind of person I aspire to be.
I can't even see any other you tubers or influencers being jealous of her either. What did she do for chinlin? Zero. What did she do for Harry? Zero. What did she do for Amy Coombes? Zero. She can't even maintain her own audience let alone help with anyone elses.

Reactions: 10
I can't even see any other you tubers or influencers being jealous of her either. What did she do for chinlin? Zero. What did she do for Harry? Zero. What did she do for Amy Coombes? Zero. She can't even maintain her own audience let alone help with anyone elses.
The girl has duck all going for her. This has nothing to do with how she looks, she’s just a horrible person. Shes 25 and had to basically bribe folk to come to get house for a ‘party’ the only people who tolerate her are her family or people that need to be around her for work.

Reactions: 12
im crossing my fingers in hope that her management bin her! then she would be really hit financially

Reactions: 9
Her depop is full of clothes she just recently been wearing or she done a haul on why she buying being gifted so much surely being vegan you wouldn't condone it.

Reactions: 11
Her depop is full of clothes she just recently been wearing or she done a haul on why she buying being gifted so much surely being vegan you wouldn't condone it.
She's selling that green dress for £30 when it was gifted and also it's only £11 on pretty little thing

She's such a scammer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
What a strange thing to do
I am pretty sure it was to make her look good now the trend was an old pic of yourself and a recent one to show how you’ve glowed up so Demi must’ve thought editing herself fat as her before picture would get her more compliments…almost fatphobic 🫣

Reactions: 8
I don't know if this is gonna come off 'privileged' or 'rich' or whatever and frankly idc because this thick bint spent £90 in a supermarket for 2 days. If I was going away the last thing on my mind would be what meals I'm going to cook. A holiday, to me anyway, does not involve cooking in any capacity. Yeah maybe get a few snacks and drinks but I couldn't fathom going away and spending time that could be spent exploring or doing anything else cooking and washing up. How miserable. And it seems like they've gone somewhere with plenty of pubs, just go there? Well they did anyway but the point still stands. Why did she buy so much??

Reactions: 24
What’s with the sharing of old memories? Someone’s not happy with her appearance currently. Or the state of her relationship with Aye. Coming across quite manic hun on these stories.

Reactions: 15
I don't know if this is gonna come off 'privileged' or 'rich' or whatever and frankly idc because this thick bint spent £90 in a supermarket for 2 days. If I was going away the last thing on my mind would be what meals I'm going to cook. A holiday, to me anyway, does not involve cooking in any capacity. Yeah maybe get a few snacks and drinks but I couldn't fathom going away and spending time that could be spent exploring or doing anything else cooking and washing up. How miserable. And it seems like they've gone somewhere with plenty of pubs, just go there? Well they did anyway but the point still stands. Why did she buy so much??
I'm sure she went away for 5 days but didn't go shopping to Tuesday. Wen I go away we do shopping for breakfast and snack/sandwich stuff so we can eat after being out at night we spend tht for wkend including alcohol for 4 people. Bet her food is tax deductible to 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She's selling that green dress for £30 when it was gifted and also it's only £11 on pretty little thing

She's such a scammer.
Seriously😮😮

Never worn? Never bloody worn but being WORN IN THE SALES PHOTO, Demz non existent brain is not even in the same world as us
She’s so bleeping thick it’s hilarious

I wouldn’t say this comes off as privileged. If people are in the position to eat out every night on holiday than good for you enjoy that. I don’t think it’s something I would do every night personally, but I wouldn’t spend £90 on food for four nights. I still live with my parents they don’t even pay that for four of us on a weekly basis. It’s sad she’s in a position to waste so much food, when now more than ever people are struggling - do they feed their kids or keep their homes warm. She needs to consider what she uploads, it’s bragging and must be hard to watch for those families who are struggling

Reactions: 7
Seriously😮😮

She’s so bleeping thick it’s hilarious

I wouldn’t say this comes off as privileged. If people are in the position to eat out every night on holiday than good for you enjoy that. I don’t think it’s something I would do every night personally, but I wouldn’t spend £90 on food for four nights. I still live with my parents they don’t even pay that for four of us on a weekly basis. It’s sad she’s in a position to waste so much food, when now more than ever people are struggling - do they feed their kids or keep their homes warm. She needs to consider what she uploads, it’s bragging and must be hard to watch for those families who are struggling
well she will struggle eventually especially when prices go up and she starts losing brand deals.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.