Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she didnt feature some on the homemade trash she made too. she actually ate more than what was seen on the video

next thread should just be called demi donnelly - PIG
P painfully
I ignorant &
G gigantic 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🎶Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains 🎶

Was listening to this while cooking dinner, and it's like, the OPPOSITE of the jeep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posting some outfits I’ve been wearing recently.. posts an outfit from FOUR months ago in December 🙃

Reactions: 14
Super early but…

Demi Donnelly #39 Lodge of butter, relationship in the gutter. Eating for four, Sean’s on his way out the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Will need this by tomorrow the way the threads moving

Demi Donnelly #39. Greedy and humble x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t bleeping stand her. Hypocrisy through the roof! Banging on about comments on how much someone’s eating. Pot kettle black you thick twit. Get in the bin Demi. I see she’s deleting the comments too.

Still can’t abide how she pronounces it FIL-UM-ED.

Reactions: 20
It’s alright when she’s commenting about what Sean eats? She’s one hypocrite
No way did she say this 😭😭😭 I think it’s been deleted already.
F015ECB2-E861-4C83-A030-9C6E4744E9C4.jpeg

Also why does she do this with her face like grins while she speaks 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Them brows make her look even more severe than what she normally does. That point brow guy is having a LAUGH with her.

Reactions: 9
All these comments about how expensive it is to make a decent sauce. Honestly what a load of rubbish. She is just lazy

Reactions: 18
I must admit, I am not a big eater so I might not have a 'normal' view, but she ate a large amount of food each day in that video. Add in all the snacks that she likely didn't show, and the gallons of booze, and it is no wonder she is an 18 stone beluga.

Reactions: 18
I must admit, I am not a big eater so I might not have a 'normal' view, but she ate a large amount of food each day in that video. Add in all the snacks that she likely didn't show, and the gallons of booze, and it is no wonder she is an 18 stone beluga.
Yeah that definitely wasn't what she ate in those two days. She didn't add all the extra tit she gobbled in between those meals. Who eats 4 large meals a day. She shouldn't be hungry enough to eat all of that. They just eat because that's the only thing they have in common.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these comments about how expensive it is to make a decent sauce. Honestly what a load of rubbish. She is just lazy
A can of tomatoes is like 30p. Garlic (bulbs are cheap and if you are “normal lazy” like me you’ll have a jar of lazy garlic lol), sugar or honey, salt, pepper etc are all things we would typically have in our cupboard. So yeah, it’s rubbish.

Reactions: 14
Yeah that definitely wasn't what she ate in those two days. She didn't add all the extra tit she gobbled in between those meals. Who eats 4 large meals a day. She shouldn't be hungry enough to eat all of that. They just eat because that's the only thing they have in common.
I know, I don't know how she can possibly be hungry for each meal. The breakfast alone would fill me up for hours and hours. I would never manage the big lunch, followed by an evening meal too!

I notice she didn't specify how many of those Candy Kittens she ate. Probably inhaled the whole bag adding another 500 - 700 calories or so for the day.

Reactions: 11
I know, I don't know how she can possibly be hungry for each meal. The breakfast alone would fill me up for hours and hours. I would never manage the big lunch, followed by an evening meal too!

I notice she didn't specify how many of those Candy Kittens she ate. Probably inhaled the whole bag adding another 500 - 700 calories or so for the day.
A typical set up for her should be cereal, sandwiches, wraps or pasta salad, and then a hot meal. That's what normal people would eat. Not a full breakfast, large hot lunch, large hot dinner and late night sandwiches. Plus snacks & alcohol in between. Even her Sunday lunch meals are massive portions. Nobody needs to eat as much as they do. I bet she must have serious bowel issues with the amount of crap and alcohol she consumes.

Reactions: 12
Sean making dinner. Looks like he’s already had a bloody dinner all round his mouth!! Bloody minger!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.