Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vidyo, here's the link you can use to watch without giving Demi a view

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New vidyo, here's the link you can use to watch without giving Demi a view

Another food video?! 😴

Reactions: 8
The Daily dose of Us vlog was all about food and now she drops her main channel video - this bastard ate 200% more than we thought she did.HOW IS SHE NOT ASHAMED!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell, what a pointless, filler/content-for-the-sake-of-content video that latest one is!

Just re-using existing clips of meals that she has already shown and a terrible quality, not planned voice over.

She mentions at the end of the video that she'll be making changes to her diet for health reasons and she'll discuss that more in an upcoming video. Another goal getters AD? That's all it was last time she announced similar.

Cannot think what else it would be. Certainly not therapy and cookery lessons like she needs.

Also, thanks @ShrekStunnin for the link to watch her without giving a view - I reckon the loss of Tattle watchers is a contributing factor to her rapid loss in views :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-04-01 at 17.45.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, what a pointless, filler/content-for-the-sake-of-content video that latest one is!

Just re-using existing clips of meals that she has already shown and a terrible quality, not planned voice over.

She mentions at the end of the video that she'll be making changes to her diet for health reasons and she'll discuss that more in an upcoming video. Another goal getters AD? That's all it was last time she announced similar.

Cannot think what else it would be. Certainly not therapy and cookery lessons like she needs.

Also, thanks @ShrekStunnin for the link to watch her without giving a view - I reckon the loss of Tattle watchers is a contributing factor to her rapid loss in views :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1165068
I think she thinks if she goes on a health kick people will follow her again. Sorry Demi but you are done. Nobody bothers with you tube anymore

Lmao whoever wrote that deserves a clap.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i didnt realise it was only a 2 day trip!! she eats wayyyyy to much and she also brought wayyyy to much from the supermarket for it. shes greed on steroids

Reactions: 22
She said she’s going to do more food related videos. As she’s making changes due to her health 😴😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another food video?! 😴
ooh ahhh errr ehhhh hold on, let me sit down, i'm exhausted at all the hard work it took to make this video! Let us hold hands and pray together and thank the universe for giving us the great demi god lol......I may watch does that site give her no views? If she's whinging about people again im not watching.

It's in slow motion so the content looks longer lmao...seans holding onto that mobile phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Food YouTubers generally get higher views so she’s probably only doing it to recoup the views she’s missed out on…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok she just used clips off her holiday to make a tit vlog cause she didn't have anything else to use. And she had cheek to shame Sean over that take out is that because she made hers out if. Stuff she needed to use up that her new word. Made out they eaten in all week went they had 2 pub meals n that pizza

She eats soooooo much - 4 meals in one day 🤯
she didnt feature some on the homemade trash she made too. she actually ate more than what was seen on the video

next thread should just be called demi donnelly - PIG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We all know Demi has been on here reading about how fat she is. Demi just because you may or may not lose weight you'll still be ugly! You have an ugly personality!

Also wonder how many comments will be deleted this week haha

Reactions: 17
crying at a ‘lodge of butter’ 😂

she eats a ton of processed vegan tit and a lot of food in general she must be in a Calorie surplus??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.