Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a joke isn’t it? “That she’s sooooo tidy since having her own home…” these photos are just from the last couple of videos and I’ve not even included the one with the overflowing takeaway bin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
IKR! I’ve been selling my old clothes on eBay and if they’ve had the slightest mark I’ve not even bothered. Ive literally seen homeless people with shoes in better condition then those manky trainers she tried and successfully🤢🤢 flogged
She is so trashy, she would sell her grandma's piss stained knickers for a few quid!

Our Demz is grateful for her “health”
What health! She was dying from doing a tiny bit of exercise! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s a joke isn’t it? “That she’s sooooo tidy since having her own home…” these photos are just from the last couple of videos and I’ve not even included the one with the overflowing takeaway bin
That screenshot with her square gob on the side 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the same

She just has a whole house to spread her mess instead of it all being in one pigsty

Her old room looked no bigger than her wardrobe room now

Reactions: 8
its just her pure laziness. it wasnt hard to literally walk them to the small grass bit next to the decking. why on earth did she let them piss and tit all over it?
it really hard to clean decking without a hose and a high powered one at that.
imagine if someone stays there after her and walk bare footed on that decking

• Sick
Reactions: 27
… had to be done
She say she will go back but next time in one with inclosed garden bit but sorry wouldnt that be same letting dogs tit there as kids will still plays and you will sit out there. I hope they never let her back but she get away with is as she dose say they don't won't happy and she had to take them out on lead

Reactions: 13
its just her pure laziness. it wasnt hard to literally walk them to the small grass bit next to the decking. why on earth did she let them piss and tit all over it?
it really hard to clean decking without a hose and a high powered one at that.
imagine if someone stays there after her and walk bare footed on that decking
Or god forbid a child crawls on it 😱

Mama June
She literally looks ready to drop. And she’s offended when ppl ask her about her pregnancy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely Bainland Lodge Park will have contacted Demi about the dog tit on the decking? Wonder if she's got an unhappy email from them sitting in her inbox :unsure: also, how she can have the audacity to walk away from a holiday lodge in such a state is beyond me! She goes on about other people's wrong doings (through her eyes) all the time: that 'angry' man she filmed for her TikTok at the carpark who dared to question her about the space she took, that poor MUA who got slated and harassed due to Demi being horrible to her in an attempt to sabotage her business in the name of content and to line her own pocket, being nasty to Aye constantly and counting his calories for him when she's an absolute hypocrite! One rule for her, and another rule for them. Hopefully she gets fined, what a disgraceful way to leave a well-kept lodge for not only the company who owns it, but as others have said, for the next visitors who will make use of its facilities. Oh and the poor cleaner expected to scrub the decking!

Reactions: 17
Omg, who was the MUA she tried to ruin? I absolutely detest the fact people think she’s an ‘influencer’.. Let’s not get started on what she ‘influences’ 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.