Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes exposing herself on tiktok who's demographic is kids and young teens. She labels it "body positivity" I label it dirty and I truly think she gets off on exposing herself hence her tiny underwear, wants those kids to look at her vagina.
There is one of her social media says she is always in her underwear, which I find disturbing, how old is she, 27?

View attachment 1193236
I agree, she's an exhibitionist and heavily into some sort of kink where she forces her nakedness on people. Interesting psychology behind that perhaps she feels if people are looking at the images they must find her attractive. Beauty is the eye of the beholder but I certainly don't find her attractive, sexy or inspirational. Clearly she sees something I don't....what is Interesting is her keeping the perverted comments about her genitalia, definitely some fetishism happening and all under the guise of body positivity. Why would anyone want to post multiple photos weekly in transparent underwear, where anyone can view them?

Bet her inbox is full of dirty old men telling her about her nice shape fanny sorry but need put bigger pants on they barely cover her flaps she seem were then alot like only pair she has
Exactly Pink, it would be interesting to know what goes down in her inbox and even more interesting to know how Sean feels. He doesn't appear to have control of his own socials.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree, she's an exhibitionist and heavily into some sort of kink where she forces her nakedness on people. Interesting psychology behind that perhaps she feels if people are looking at the images they must find her attractive. Beauty is the eye of the beholder but I certainly don't find her attractive, sexy or inspirational. Clearly she sees something I don't....what is Interesting is her keeping the perverted comments about her genitalia, definitely some fetishism happening and all under the guise of body positivity. Why would anyone want to post multiple photos weekly in transparent underwear, where anyone can view them?
I agree totally. I might speak to my sister about this, she has a degree in psychology. What troubles me is because she is female, this kind of makes her actions ok, but if it were a man, whole different story. How many times does she have to brainwash some of her younger viewers that this is "body positivity" posing in knickers that barely fit. Is she wanting to view others semi naked too? How long has she been doing this?

Reactions: 10
She likes exposing herself on tiktok who's demographic is kids and young teens. She labels it "body positivity" I label it dirty and I truly think she gets off on exposing herself hence her tiny underwear, wants those kids to look at her vagina.
There is one of her social media says she is always in her underwear, which I find disturbing, how old is she, 27?

View attachment 1193236
I think it’s because she knows kids and young people of today are normally on a be kind woke bandwagon where they’ll be like yaaas queen whereas adults are either pervy or brutally honest
and maybe she thinks pervy comments must mean she’s attractive, seeking male approval is what makes her tick

Reactions: 14
Bet her inbox is full of dirty old men telling her about her nice shape fanny sorry but need put bigger pants on they barely cover her flaps she seem were then alot like only pair she has
To be honest, if this is what's going on in the public eye, can you imagine what's going on in private! Agrees with you, in a way it shows how bullied sean is, what man would let his wife do this whilst he is at work. She thinks she is kim kardashian, but that's an entire different world filled with bodyguards, protection and billions of dollars....she's some average obese woman, no protection from the public, anyone could find her address. All very disturbing. Some kind of public sexual fantasy going on here.

I think it’s because she knows kids and young people of today are normally on a be kind woke bandwagon where they’ll be like yaaas queen whereas adults are either pervy or brutally honest
and maybe she thinks pervy comments must mean she’s attractive, seeking male approval is what makes her tick
Not sure how teens can be on a kind of "woke bandwagon" at 15 when the prefrontal cortex in the brain which controls, several things including movement and decision making is not really fully developed until around the age of 21 -24. What children and teens do have is a non judgemental attitude, which is what could be going on and why she seeks their approval.
As an adult, I'm none judgemental too, until I see a grown woman encouraging kids to behave like her, but this is the real world where kids are encouraged to put themselves into vulnerable situations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She posts these half naked filtered pics because she’s an absolute munter and won’t get any male attention in real life, so she thrives off this fake online attention. Also remember when she said she used to be obsessed with sex as a child? Really odd but she clearly has some deep rooted problems with sexualisation, and this platform allows her to indulge in it. What’s weird is that I doubt her and Sean have an active sex life at all, it’s all for the attention of strangers.

Reactions: 26
She posts these half naked filtered pics because she’s an absolute munter and won’t get any male attention in real life, so she thrives off this fake online attention. Also remember when she said she used to be obsessed with sex as a child? Really odd but she clearly has some deep rooted problems with sexualisation, and this platform allows her to indulge in it. What’s weird is that I doubt her and Sean have an active sex life at all, it’s all for the attention of strangers.
Hmm interesting, she said she was obsesed with sex as a child, does she have OCD?

Exactly Pink, it would be interesting to know what goes down in her inbox and even more interesting to know how Sean feels. He doesn't appear to have control of his own socials.
His socials are all under Demis email address. So anything goes straight to her. I don't think he would be interested in social media really. Its all her

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she's always been an attention seeker, a watch me! watch me! child that has never grown out of it. Women wouldn't normally bat an eyelid at another woman's body, we don't care. We do care when we're told beautiful women don't look beautiful in real life and they're not real, we do care when we're told healthy women must have an eating disorder, we do care when we're told posing in underwear which exposes more than it ought is normal and inspirational.

Reactions: 11
Anyone remember when she tried doing true crime vidyos like Eleanor Neal? Absolute mess.
Yeah that was never going to work...those types of video involve REAL work, research and a tit ton of time (y) None of these three things Demi is capable of.

Reactions: 4
Why has she all of a sudden got ankles in her reels on Instagram is it a filter or something?
Must admit I’d absolutely love to see Demi in real life and see how mank she actually is and what she looks like without filters etc!
She always filters her pictures then goes on about body positivity, how can she have the nerve when she's twice the size in real life than she looks in her pics, you can totally see her true size on videos so why do it she must think people are stupid, I think people would have a little bit of respect for her if she showed her true size , having said that ....she's still a knob 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she's always been an attention seeker, a watch me! watch me! child that has never grown out of it. Women wouldn't normally bat an eyelid at another woman's body, we don't care. We do care when we're told beautiful women don't look beautiful in real life and they're not real, we do care when we're told healthy women must have an eating disorder, we do care when we're told posing in underwear which exposes more than it ought is normal and inspirational.
She 100% strikes me as the kid who would sing Whitney on karaoke on holiday. 😂

But no, I completely agree about the whole perverted side to it. It makes me feel very uneasy, and while I know Sean can’t really say or do anything about what she posts, I wouldn’t be particularly happy if that was my relationship. I know she always says she doesn’t appeal to younger viewers directly, but naturally they are going to view some of her content. I think people are just too damn comfortable on the internet nowadays tbh.

Reactions: 14
She 100% strikes me as the kid who would sing Whitney on karaoke on holiday. 😂

But no, I completely agree about the whole perverted side to it. It makes me feel very uneasy, and while I know Sean can’t really say or do anything about what she posts, I wouldn’t be particularly happy if that was my relationship. I know she always says she doesn’t appeal to younger viewers directly, but naturally they are going to view some of her content. I think people are just too damn comfortable on the internet nowadays tbh.
I think what bothers me is that young teen girls plaster themselves in provocative ways all over the internet and it's all because of the likes of influencers, celebrities and ideals that are portrayed all over the media. So when I see photos like Demi posts it just infuriates me because she's pretty much encouraging the younger generation to do this because they think well she is doing it so why can't I. Look at what happened with that Kylie lip trend when everyone started doing all them things to their lips. Look at the Kardashians with their plastic surgery and now it's a trend that everyone wants to look that way. Women and men are literally putting their bodies at risk everyday to look like something that is highly edited for social media. There are so many men and women who ruin their bodies and end up regretting it later on. I think social media needs to ban certain pictures or videos from being put on social media. It isn't right in my opinion. I think any photo or video that shows a man of woman in underwear should be removed. I think any photo of a man or woman in a provocative way should be removed. If people want to post tit like that they should make an only fans and do it on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What would she do if was Sean posting in budgie smugglers and tight trackie showing is package and getin message about how nice big is looked she would hate it but she says it don't bother Sean her in skimpy pants and flashing her gash to the world yes iv said bfor about underwear and binki but when on beach people see you then they forget but on line it's there for ever even if take it down sumone somewhere as a copy. I guess a sneak pic could be taken. Because now days every one as a camera with having mobile but wouldn't go out my way to snap a shot of demi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just wish she’d wear knickers that fit her. Pull them over that gut Demz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What would she do if was Sean posting in budgie smugglers and tight trackie showing is package and getin message about how nice big is looked she would hate it but she says it don't bother Sean her in skimpy pants and flashing her gash to the world yes iv said bfor about underwear and binki but when on beach people see you then they forget but on line it's there for ever even if take it down sumone somewhere as a copy. I guess a sneak pic could be taken. Because now days every one as a camera with having mobile but wouldn't go out my way to snap a shot of demi 🤣🤣
What would she do? She would go crackers, spontaneously combust, threaten to kill everyone lol.....one for rule for her a million for sean...are we all getting the picture, psychotic narcissist!

Reactions: 6
Just watching the Cherryz haul veejo. Here are the things I'll be picking up,
1) The candle with the pompous grass design
2) The Paulasane Paradise shower gel
3) The poo bags - so I don't need to use my hands
4) The tooth picks - because I'm too thick to use floss
5) The last thing in the 'homeware' section; the candle holder shaped like a cock ring, because who doesn't love a cock ring?
6) The Bournville accidentally vegan chocolate fingaz
7) The strawberry fruit winedaz - the strawberry ones are accidentally vegan
8) All the drinks/mixers - because they go great with me vodka
9) The food containers - because I can't leave the house without food...I'd fade away otherwise.
10) The glass reusable bottle - for the afore mentioned mixers & vodka...just for when I'm out and about
11) and then obviously the elephants supply of toilet rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree totally. I might speak to my sister about this, she has a degree in psychology. What troubles me is because she is female, this kind of makes her actions ok, but if it were a man, whole different story. How many times does she have to brainwash some of her younger viewers that this is "body positivity" posing in knickers that barely fit. Is she wanting to view others semi naked too? How long has she been doing this?

It’s not a surprise when you consider how she used to be so obsessed with sex a child too (her own words). There’s definitely something a little strange going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.