Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this sounds like such a horrible thing to say, but I wonder if she’ll really scrape the bottom of the barrel and start producing more explicit content that panders to the fat fetishists who lurk in her comment section. it’s sad really, she’s a dick but she needs help with her weight, alcohol dependence and lifestyle before it spirals out of control (if it hasn’t already).

Reactions: 7
New video link to avoid giving her the views:

• Heart
Reactions: 14

This is the best ‘polishing a turd’ example I’ve ever seen

I go to CT- the exact counter for my make up when I buy something 🙈🤣🤣 the girl is a magician 🪄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That make up is stunning… Just not on her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why does she keep the bits of the voice over in where she got her words mixed up etc? she mumbling and fumbling all over the place but couldnt be asked to re take

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the best ‘polishing a turd’ example I’ve ever seen

I go to CT- the exact counter for my make up when I buy something 🙈🤣🤣 the girl is a magician 🪄
Just what I was going to say...she is always obsessed with herself after having her make up done. Yes it is an improvement, but I am sure someone posted on here that they were a cosmetic surgeon and they don't think they could help her.

why does she keep the bits of the voice over in where she got her words mixed up etc? she mumbling and fumbling all over the place but couldnt be asked to re take
Does a half arsed job at all times, lazy and most of the people that lick her arse wouldn't even comment about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget guys buy that Charlotte Tilbury liquid bronzer so you too can really look like you have a complexion on your face 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Classy swig of the can of lager there, goes with the classy makeup I suppose. Thought she was on a health kick now 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
this sounds like such a horrible thing to say, but I wonder if she’ll really scrape the bottom of the barrel and start producing more explicit content that panders to the fat fetishists who lurk in her comment section. it’s sad really, she’s a dick but she needs help with her weight, alcohol dependence and lifestyle before it spirals out of control (if it hasn’t already).
This “fat fetishists” concept is what pisses me off the most about Demi. I’m mid / plus sized, and I like to follow people on Instagram & tiktok who are the same size for fashion inspiration and validation that other people have my body type and aren’t disgusting (how I see myself most of the time). That’s what we want, to feel normal. I don’t want to be constantly reminded that I’m bigger than “usual”. Demi makes a mockery of plus size people, constantly flapping her bits about, pulling her pants down and embarrassing herself. Like you say she plays up to the fetishists and just reminds people of their insecurities (at least for me she does). I don’t want to see her stretch marks, cellulite, overhang all the time cos it just reminds me of mine. I want to see plus size people living live normally wearing nice outfits and not being defined by their size.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This “fat fetishists” concept is what pisses me off the most about Demi. I’m mid / plus sized, and I like to follow people on Instagram & tiktok who are the same size for fashion inspiration and validation that other people have my body type and aren’t disgusting (how I see myself most of the time). That’s what we want, to feel normal. I don’t want to be constantly reminded that I’m bigger than “usual”. Demi makes a mockery of plus size people, constantly flapping her bits about, pulling her pants down and embarrassing herself. Like you say she plays up to the fetishists and just reminds people of their insecurities (at least for me she does). I don’t want to see her stretch marks, cellulite, overhang all the time cos it just reminds me of mine. I want to see plus size people living live normally wearing nice outfits and not being defined by their size.
This!! I follow a lot of beautiful plus size women. Demi is not one of them.

Reactions: 11
I always wonder what people’s reactions are when she says her job is a youtuber/influencer especially when she can’t dress and…has an interesting face

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Believe it or not Demi , a facial is someone touching your face so as she's just said she hates people touching her face then the answer is obviously no 🤦‍♀️, she is so thick!!
dO yOu NoT eVEn LiKe FAcIALs???

has she heard herself. making out she gets a facial every week.

demi look at your skin.
170FA7BC-861D-45BD-B73F-59DEA953ACE1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right guys I’m drunk but here’s my thoughts from the newest vidyooo

her TikTok saying she’s got £700 worth of make up on her face? What is the point of that comment you still look like a munter.No one cares!

am I the only one that thinks she’s trying over-pronounce words at the end of the make up vidyooo

I’ve never seen so much of her teeth in my life,she’s over doing it.Clearly her daily Tattle reads are getting to her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.