Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s very telling that she never interacts with the positive comments but dedicates entire TikTokā€™s to comments criticising her. Clearly striking a nerve. A little tip for you, Demi: if all these ā€˜hateā€™ comments are completely untrue just ignore them and move on with your day? If thatā€™s not who you are why are you so bothered? šŸ˜¬ honestly wouldnā€™t give a tit if someone said something about me thatā€™s not true because Iā€™d know theyā€™re wrong, I wouldnā€™t feel the need to film passive aggressive replies? Also, saying ā€˜wHeN pEoPlE mEeT mE tHeY aLwAyS sAy HoW hUmBlE i Amā€™ doesnā€™t make you seem humble at all. Itā€™s like those people that say ā€˜Iā€™m so kind, everyone always says how kind I amā€™ and you just know theyā€™re anything but šŸ˜¬ also, another tip for you, Demi. If Tattle gets you this riled up just stay off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s just blatantly lying about her money thatā€™s also why sheā€™s being so aggy and defensive on TT.

Sheā€™s moved her savings or used fake screenshots around and planned to do this video thinking she is smart but really has backfired because not only does she now look arrogant, greedy and most definitely not humble everyone is looking into her even more.

I do think that the screenshots could be fake though because why are they blurry and chopped in weird places?

Dare she now start with the ā€˜I donā€™t need to share my finances with anyoneā€™ BS because youā€™ve started it now! šŸ˜…

Also notice on TT how she says very loudly and aggressively ā€˜FOR MY TAX RETURNSā€™ šŸ‘€ Hi Demi, absolutely nothing to do with an earlier convo on tattle (obvi pushed her buttons)

Show us ya name on the bank statement and a clear screenshot šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
someone commented on one of her tiktoks saying ā€œwhat happened to not being passive aggressiveā€ so i agreed and the comments are deletedā€¦ classic. does she ever take a break

Reactions: 25
I think if she stopped with the passive aggressive replies, stopped lying in videos/anywhere lol, stopped being so horrible to Sean (itā€™s not banta soz hunnybun).. then we wouldnā€™t have so much to talk about

It would be dead here just like her channel šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's always asking for video ideas so here's one for you Demi:

ONLY POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF MY CONFIRMED TAX RETURN DETAILS *OMG*

She's always banging on about the taxman and seems to have recently learned the phrase 'receipts', so go on Demi, show us your tax return. That'll clear up how much you actually declare earn

I don't for one moment believe that this girl who can barely string a sentence together is filing her taxes correctly, too. Certainly not something more complex like employing her mum...

• Haha
Imagine being a business and paying all that money to be associated with someone so unethical, unreliable and unlikeable as Big D šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Do these companies not research these influencers before paying them to promote their product/business?! One google search on Demi will show these Tattle pages and also her YouTube views (or lack thereof) and her social blade page. I wouldn't go near her with a barge pole for any reason especially not to promote my company!

Reactions: 6
i cringe sooo bad when she puts on that weird voice where she tries to sound smart and actually articulate her words for once

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She absolutely cannot stand people being right about anything when sheā€™s wrong.

She bought a sofa straight off the set of only fools and horses and when tattle pointed it out she was all ā€˜I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCHā€™ā€¦ a year down the line sheā€™s admitted it was a big mistake

She spent thousands on a new kitchen and never thought about getting a dishwasher. When people on tattle wondered why anyone would do that she actually made a point of saying in a video I LOVE WASHING UP SO MUCH!!!! Do you duck šŸ˜‚ then quietly got that stupid little worktop thing.

Sheā€™s her own worst enemy tbh itā€™s this pig headed ness thatā€™s turned me off her massively (I have sympathised with her on these threads before and genuinely used to like her stuff) but I donā€™t want to watch someone with steam coming out of their ears ranting and raving about how much money they earn and how they definitely donā€™t abuse their boyfriend šŸš©

Finally unfollowed as not giving her oxygen anymore

• Heart
She never has a clue what sheā€™s talking about does she ā€œvideos and content online shows nothing, it tells you nothing about meā€ Thatā€™s exactly what it does??? She creates content off of herself and her life and thatā€™s how and why people know everything!!! Jesus christ I know a argument with her would make your head hurt.

Reactions: 12
'one of the biggest compliments I get is how humble I am when people meet me'
shut up demi, she says her videyos show nothing about a person but it speaks volumes screen shotting your income for the world to see. So distasteful especially as people have said so many people are struggling atm. those passive aggressive responses piss me off especially cos she clearly doesn't know what humble means.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Big Beluga D is turning into Donald Trump šŸ˜‚

Refusing to disclose tax returns. Humbly boasting how humble she is.

Actually the more I think about it, the more similarities I see in their personality-types šŸ˜³ Maybe we should take Trump as a case-studyā€¦

(Also the godawful fake tans)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
26E7369E-75D0-4E38-9D0A-A42CB4C8A24D.jpeg

Sheā€™s deleted the meaning on Humble someone commented- says it all really!
Demi posting her bank statements online is not boasting at all! šŸ¤£ (this is the most distasteful thing- Iā€™m literally dying of secondhand Embarrassment)
She is rude & belittles Sean.
She is vain as fk- when she eye fks herself for everyone to see- when in reality sheā€™s a cross between a mushroom and a sumo wrestler!

She couldnā€™t be further from Humble!

Oh wait- no, sheā€™s nothing like what her videos portray šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

PS London

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not that I would want to!! (lol!!) but how insane is it that you could literally take Demiā€™s whole identityā€¦ because sheā€™s so stupid sheā€™s posted her whole name, basically her address (found in no time with the description) and who she banks with online!! Crazy - not a single brain cell

Reactions: 14
Not that I would want to!! (lol!!) but how insane is it that you could literally take Demiā€™s whole identityā€¦ because sheā€™s so stupid sheā€™s posted her whole name, basically her address (found in no time with the description) and who she banks with online!! Crazy - not a single brain cell
As long as youā€™re humble no one would question it because sheā€™s the most humble person in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s very telling that she never interacts with the positive comments but dedicates entire TikTokā€™s to comments criticising her. Clearly striking a nerve. A little tip for you, Demi: if all these ā€˜hateā€™ comments are completely untrue just ignore them and move on with your day? If thatā€™s not who you are why are you so bothered? šŸ˜¬ honestly wouldnā€™t give a tit if someone said something about me thatā€™s not true because Iā€™d know theyā€™re wrong, I wouldnā€™t feel the need to film passive aggressive replies? Also, saying ā€˜wHeN pEoPlE mEeT mE tHeY aLwAyS sAy HoW hUmBlE i Amā€™ doesnā€™t make you seem humble at all. Itā€™s like those people that say ā€˜Iā€™m so kind, everyone always says how kind I amā€™ and you just know theyā€™re anything but šŸ˜¬ also, another tip for you, Demi. If Tattle gets you this riled up just stay off it.
She's definitely not humble. She thinks she is soooo important, she speaks to people like trash, she thinks by posting her bank statements online that she's being humble. Nah love you are just a big joke. I bet everyone laughs at her. She won't have any real friends, any people she does have will only be using her. She is the joke and everyone laughs at her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.