Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that cracks me up the most about her whole ‘I pay for my own lifestyle’ tiktok is what lifestyle is she even talking about, the girl is a couch potato, is she just hoarding this imaginary income or something?? I’ve always found it odd you never hear of her and Sean going bowling, cinema, mini golf, theme parks etc, they live the most boring lives for people with an income of ‘over £6k a month’ 🙃😂 my life is more exciting than hers & we live solely off my husbands wages and he earns no where near £6k, my brain can’t fathom it, you’ve got one life big dems, do you really want to get old and grey and the only story you’ve got to tell as a pensioner is how you was a has been YouTuber, get ya self an odeon pass & merlin pass and live your life girl, it would actually make for far more riveting content than what you had for breakfast, lunch and dinner on a weekend away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If that bank account is only for her wages to be paid into like she says in her tiktok why’s she using it at “BURGERKING SERVICES” ??? 🧐 LIIIIIAAAAARRRRRRR
Also if it was just an account for her business then it wouldn't have so many transactions, it would only have the transactions to other accounts on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Newlook video is on Newlook Newcastle insta, under influencer stories. You can't miss it.

First 4 stories. Enjoy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I meant other people like “genuine” fans 😭
OH so sorry I thought you were being an ass to me and I got defensive hahaha I am just like Demi really it seems 🤢🤣

So true though why does she never have fan pics when she's such a HUGE influencer (pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't speak to her so not asking for a picture and then posting it here to reveal my identity 🤣 soz.

I don't think people will be taking sneaky pics of her from a distance either that's a little bit weird but hey ho guess it never happened if we have no photographic evidence!
I thought someone here once took a pic of her shopping in primark before. Id go back and find it but lazy xD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
Demi Donnelly 4ft by 4ft, as wide as she is tall, guys she’s not preggers, shes just shaped like a ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cannot believe how fast this thread has gone.

Wasn’t this during peak covid too and she wasn’t wearing a mask.
When did she ever wear a mask? She was still fingering everything in shops. Surprised she never got covid but she wouldn't ever tell anyone that would she

Reactions: 12
She's been mighty quiet on social media today. I bet everytime she uploads something she's terrified of the backlash now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.