Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say that I think it's disgusting that someone as lazy as her gets up to 10k per month (allegedly). Only last night she's on stories saying she is only uploading 2 of the 4 videos she is supposed to do a week as she 'hasn't had time' to do them. How insulting to those who have to put in a hard days graft each day to pay the bills. I wonder if my boss would accept 'I don't have time' as an excuse to not show up 2.5/5 days a week to my job. Shame on her, I can think of others much more deserving of that money than her. It also annoys me that she has all this money (allegedly) but her nails are always manky, half broken or missing nails, when she literally does NOTHING all day so could easily get them done. Money (allegedly) clearly doesn't buy self-respect and work-ethic! She is totally deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I understand not wasting money on “material things” as she’s said. And I totally understand not having to flash the cash just because you have it. However.. if you’re earning such a high amount as a young, childless couple with a new home surely you wouldn’t be scrimping on said home. The Kitchen is a complete mess because she wanted it for free (or discounted) and the garden looks horrific because she won’t spend any money on it except for some cheap paint and b&m “decor”. The diy bathroom floor? Why bother? It would cost less than a days wage to get it done professionally according to her income so why waste a whole day trying to do it yourself? In the words of doodles herself MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Can’t be taking two hours out of her schedule for a gym session yet she has time to sit on her arse all day everyday 🤯
6 hours a day on tik tok. And that’s coming from
Her own “receipts”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if she does earn that much a month she has nothing to show for it.

She's truly disgusting inside and out. Her health is clearly deteriorating due to her lifestyle and she has no structure or motivation. She's also a complusive liar in a dead relationship.

She spends most evenings deleting comments and writing passive aggressive replies .. trrrraaaaggggiiiccccccc

Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:

“Humbly boasting you’re earning 10k, MAKE IT MAKE SENSE (you’re abusing poor Aye)”

Reactions: 14
I find her sad existence absolutely hilarious.
She’s fat as duck and an absolute munter to put it lightly. She spends her entire day sitting on her arse in a filthy house while two smelly ‘pups’ destroy the place. She’s so busy because she spends all of her time online, logged into her multiple fake accounts replying to strangers on the internet. I can envision her at night, sitting up in bed till early hours of the morning.. stuffing her face, reading tattle absolutely fuming that we aren’t kissing her fat arse. All the time her partner sleeps beside her, he absolutely hates her and finds her revolting resulting in a completely passionless relationship. I bet they haven’t had sex in months. And to top it all of she’s thick as tit, can barely string a sentence together. She’s desperate to be an InFlUeNcEr so she can have “fans”, only because she doesn’t have any real friends and that’s why she spends her free time with her mam/nana. It’s pathetic beyond words.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s just blatantly lying about her money that’s also why she’s being so aggy and defensive on TT.

She’s moved her savings or used fake screenshots around and planned to do this video thinking she is smart but really has backfired because not only does she now look arrogant, greedy and most definitely not humble everyone is looking into her even more.

I do think that the screenshots could be fake though because why are they blurry and chopped in weird places?

Dare she now start with the ‘I don’t need to share my finances with anyone’ BS because you’ve started it now! 😅

Also notice on TT how she says very loudly and aggressively ‘FOR MY TAX RETURNS’ 👀 Hi Demi, absolutely nothing to do with an earlier convo on tattle (obvi pushed her buttons)

Show us ya name on the bank statement and a clear screenshot 😘
Yeah it was me who said on here about tax. I definitely reckon she is evading tax.

She's always asking for video ideas so here's one for you Demi:

ONLY POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF MY CONFIRMED TAX RETURN DETAILS *OMG*

She's always banging on about the taxman and seems to have recently learned the phrase 'receipts', so go on Demi, show us your tax return. That'll clear up how much you actually declare earn

I don't for one moment believe that this girl who can barely string a sentence together is filing her taxes correctly, too. Certainly not something more complex like employing her mum...
I absolutely believe she is not filling in her tax returns correctly. Loads of you tubers swindle the tax man.

Reactions: 8
Earns all that money yet sells her manky clothes and used make up on depop instead of donating to a womans refuge or to charity, if you were truly earning thousands upon thousands a month would you really need to sell your infected converse for 7 quid? And depop take a 10% charge so she earned £6.30 from that sale #humble

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion
Demi Donnelly thinks she’s oh so humble, when Aye finally leaves, she will have to find a date on bumble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Earns all that money yet sells her manky clothes and used make up on depop instead of donating to a womans refuge or to charity, if you were truly earning thousands upon thousands a month would you really need to sell your infected converse for 7 quid? And depop take a 10% charge so she earned £6.30 from that sale #humble
Looks like their is some Dogshit on the shoe as well. Who the hell sells disgusting used up stuff like this just for a few extra quid when she's apparently got loads of money

Reactions: 8
I understand not wasting money on “material things” as she’s said. And I totally understand not having to flash the cash just because you have it. However.. if you’re earning such a high amount as a young, childless couple with a new home surely you wouldn’t be scrimping on said home. The Kitchen is a complete mess because she wanted it for free (or discounted) and the garden looks horrific because she won’t spend any money on it except for some cheap paint and b&m “decor”. The diy bathroom floor? Why bother? It would cost less than a days wage to get it done professionally according to her income so why waste a whole day trying to do it yourself? In the words of doodles herself MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

6 hours a day on tik tok. And that’s coming from
Her own “receipts”
i bet that the reason shes not sorting the garden and house is because she splits everything with sian. i can imagine she pushed for the dogs then made him pay half, all the different dog food etc is halved and doggy school is half and half. the cleaner probably too. when hes on a normal wage i can imagine is starts disappearing quickly with all the tit demi chooses to do but makes him share the cost.
its crazy to me how someone so lazy can make so much money. its almost a curse really because all that money and she looks the most unhappiest she has ever looked.

Reactions: 7
Well Demi best keep her savings because she will be needing them sooner or later. She's pretty much shot herself in the foot by posting her bank statements online, she's also most likely evading tax so that's probably going to cause her massive problems if the tax man starts investigating her. If they do start investigating her then it won't be just one years tax they check, they will check absolutely everything from start to finish. Tax fraud is massive, so if I was her I'd be worried about that not worried about a few comments on social media. If she put all her energy into being truthful and actually likeable she'd be doing better. She's lost followers and support because she lies and tries to cover it up by deleting comments or by abusing people on her social media. She says people bully or harass her but what is she doing? She's posting comments to then gain hate towards these people. That's bullying and harassment. She has no future on social media, her channels are all failing and that must really anger her each day. Demi you need to get some humility!

Reactions: 7
Humble? Ok Kendrick Lamar 🤣...

Demi should’ve given up on trying to be an influencer after the whole Amberxwright scandal, calling it quits then and going back to doing a conventional 9-5 job would have saved her further embarrassment and humiliation. It’s beyond obvious she’s very insecure, paranoid and defensive about any negative comments she receives... as awful as some can be on social media, she sort of signed up to that when becoming an influencer. She’s far too sensitive for this influenza lifestyle and it’s time she revamps her life or else it will all come crashing down on her because she’s not making any positive changes to better herself and her online image, only worsening it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.