Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel doing the foundation- did anyone else notice she was showing her teeth loads at the beginning - In a look at me, I have all me teeeeffffff guys!!
119ACD02-03FC-4347-87A8-9C2B03F83F43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That reel doing the foundation- did anyone else notice she was showing her teeth loads at the beginning - In a look at me, I have all me teeeeffffff guys!!View attachment 1158968
She does this a lot when she talks. It’s hard to explain but it’s like she’s pressing down on her teeth. I suppose that contributes to a lot of the mad mouth movements we’re all able to screenshot from her videos 🤣

Reactions: 6
This may be so niche and potentially not even Demi.. but anyone remember years ago in a grwm or something and she said she had like an addiction to brushing her teeth and she would do it like 5 times a day?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nana Aye must have a cracking job considering house prices are just shy of £500,000 for 4 bedroom houses in her area , big D could be hitting the only fans any day now

This may be so niche and potentially not even Demi.. but anyone remember years ago in a grwm or something and she said she had like an addiction to brushing her teeth and she would do it like 5 times a day?
I remember when she said this 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
doesn't sound like Demi her teeth always look caked in plague.

• Haha
Nana Aye must have a cracking job considering house prices are just shy of £500,000 for 4 bedroom houses in her area , big D could be hitting the only fans any day now
There is no way on her unstable income they could afford the mortgage payments on that. She must have put down one hefty lump sum. The repayments at their age must be easily £2k unless they are only paying the interest off.

Even with a 100k deposit you are looking at 1.5k per month mortgage payment maybe a bit more. So Aye must earn a tit ton because she's certainly not earning much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.